Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akshayae
    I too have booked in Spire central (sec 106)they have asked for another 10% down ,Has anybody else recieved a notification

Hi, When did u made your booking? how much you have paid so far 10 % or 20 %?
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Central Reply

I have paid 20% .I had emailed Spire folks earlier and below is their response,Allotment to Spire central seems to be tied up with Spire South . It appears they will start with Spire South first then if any money left go with Central.. construction to start by July .going by what they say maybe later :bab (45): What a mess..

Readers any thoughts ....

Spire response---
    -----
    Sir,
    We appreciate for your concern in your project Spire Central.
    1. the allotment of Spire south project is in process. As soon as we finish the allotment in Spire south, Spire central allotment will start. Tentatively, it will take around 2 months.
    2. Construction of Spire central will start around July, as the Zoning is in process and soon after that, engagement of banks for loan will be done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshayae
    I have paid 20% .I had emailed Spire folks earlier and below is their response,Allotment to Spire central seems to be tied up with Spire South . It appears they will start with Spire South first then if any money left go with Central.. construction to start by July .going by what they say maybe later :bab (45): What a mess..

Readers any thoughts ....

Spire response---
    -----
    Sir,
    We appreciate for your concern in your project Spire Central.
    1. the allotment of Spire south project is in process. As soon as we finish the allotment in Spire south, Spire central allotment will start. Tentatively, it will take around 2 months.
    2. Construction of Spire central will start around July, as the Zoning is in process and soon after that, engagement of banks for loan will be done.

As far as i know Spire South allotement is already finished, So you mean to say that you have already paid 20 %, And you have received the demand for next 10 %? The mail you quoted from Spire was sent on which date?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    As far as i know Spire South allotement is already finished, So you mean to say that you have already paid 20 %, And you have received the demand for next 10 %? The mail you quoted from Spire was sent on which date?

The Builder Buyer Agreement of Spire South and Spire Central shows Tashee as the primary developer and Spire as the secondary developer !
    CommentQuote
  • So who wins, Tashee or Spire ?
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan - which BBA you are talking about...spire investors have not got any BBA...

its all hearsay...

I have not seen tashee name in any document i have received so far from spire
    CommentQuote
  • I recieved the note from Spire folks on Feb 2nd, have paid 20%, received another note for 10%. Confirm who else has received this
    CommentQuote
  • No BBA's have been signed by anybody, how come u have a copy ?:bab (38):

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    The Builder Buyer Agreement of Spire South and Spire Central shows Tashee as the primary developer and Spire as the secondary developer !
    CommentQuote
  • any body aware of this BBA issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Looks to be some sort of confusion & looks to be wrong info. raumybhan Bhai, waiting for yr. reply .
    CommentQuote
  • There seems to be a lot of confusion here, i am totally lost

akshayae, is saying he received demand for another 10 % (on top of 20 % already paid) i didn;t received any such demand, and i checked with CRM and they informed me that they have not issued any demand note

And this BBA is again a mystery now
    CommentQuote
  • BBA issue looks to an non issue, since nobody has signed or seen the BBA . Looks to be more of a rumor . If anybody has anything to authenticate on the BBA issue, please post here .

akshayae, there seems to be some confusion on the payment issue . Recheck yr. records & speak to Spire guys & please post/clarify, on this .
    CommentQuote
  • why people who have invested in Tashee, wants to prove that Tashee is the main name behind all the Spire + Tashee Projects
    CommentQuote
  • .......to validate & justify their investments & maybe, for some peace of mind .:D:bab (6):

Originally Posted by amit001
    why people who have invested in Tashee, wants to prove that Tashee is the main name behind all the Spire + Tashee Projects
    CommentQuote
  • Revised BSP

Revised BSP is 3350 per sq ft..
    CommentQuote