Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
Reply
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have already joined and posted my cell no also.

    Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Dear Ekas,

    Please join the google group Spire Central sector 106 for more updates.
    Also share your phone number in that group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Shalini ji
    Please join the group mentioned by Harjinder ji for sharing the information. We all are there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudesh91833
    Shaliniji i m sorry to say u have lost almost 20 lakhs.......Present rate around 5000 sq. ft.. Also if u have purchased in resale all the premium u hv paid is also gone....


    Hi Shalini Ji
    Although its true that there is a long delay & a lot of negative news floating around but definitely not all is lost.

    As suggested by Harjinderji (certainly the most positive man in the group in my opinion) we can certainly avoid all our losses if we unite together & fight. You lose only when you surrender & certainly nobody here is in a mood to surrender.
    So no need to lose heart......
    We all are in the same boat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

    My name is Pravesh Khandelwal & I have also invested in Spire Central, Sector - 106, Gurgaon. I request all Group members to keep me informed of the latest developments. If any one wants to take a legal course of action, please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • It is advised to please join the Google group asap.

    1. Please open google.com
    2. Type "Group" in the search
    3. Open Google groups
    4. Search "spire_central_106"
    5. Join the group & send sharing mails

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Posted by somebody on Spire South thread:

    Went to site again today n met suprivisor..work is going on well, progress seemed to be slow on era construction but work on spire was going on well..I guess new units are to be launched soon, there are total 23 towers planned on existing as well as other adjecting land they have purchased..I don't know how many have been launched so far (i guess 8?).. So it will be series of relanches at different rates which is good for investor..signs that new launch will happen soon- spire has given site supervisor branding material and all to be put up on temp boundary walls within next week and also to level and improve current kacha approach road from sohna road side...

    I am an old investor in this project and have waited for long n gone through tough times but held my nerve n now it seems it was a right decision (more or less relieved now)...things that have given me confidence in recent months- construction activity going on, equity investment by PE investors (leading to future payments in escrow account n to be used for this project only), talk about new launch, brokers quoting higher prices, all major banks approving project for home loans, issues relating to future approach road from sohna road side being resolved and most importantly stand taken by builder in spire 106 case..

    Spire had certain financial dispute with a local partner in a land purchase in punjab, the partner has moved to court and got spire central 106 property attached to that case ( don't know how that land is being related to the other land deal). The studio apartments coming in 106 are not on the same land as was spire central 106. Spire has invested around 90 crores in central 106 already (purchased land at 3.2 crores an acre plus 24 lakh an acre license fees plus black payments to get all clearances plus marketing cost), they have got all clearances for central 106 already and the biggest loss by stopping the project is to Spire itself..What gave me great confidence is the ethical stand that their management has taken by returning all investors entire money along with interest.. Usually in all such cases builder raises it's hand as they themselves have suffered so much losses and cases keep on lingering in courts..know about two such projects tdi in Chandigarh and Altus in greater mohali where investors are still fighting to get back their booking amounts even after 4,5 yrs... Another example is reach which launched project in sector 71 around 6 yes back n then did not do anything, people kept on fighting for their money for 3,4 yrs...the land was later acquired by Chd and they launched avenue 71 while allotting units to old reach investors apart from new sales.. The high ethical ground shown by spire by taking entire hit on itself has really impressed me..

    The thing I am really pissed off is spire south crm at gurgaon, which has to date I guess lesser knowledge about spire than me :p
    CommentQuote
  • Boss what bull ? what ethical stand?

    they been lying to all the investors and they haven't been an ounce considerate of the fact that people have invested in it and the money invested is our hard earned money .

    if its an ethical stand then why did they keep the investors in the dark saying that the project stalled because of approvals
    the intention of the company was malafide since the very beginning and i would also like to put forth that a lot of channel partners were also aware of the fact. till date they are saying that its stuck up because of approvals


    they think that forming new companies and starting business or carrying on the same will let them off

    so please don't make all those comments as they are not ethical at all

    i hope CCI can approached soon
    CommentQuote
  • meaning of ethics just for your reference:-

    a. A set of principles of right conduct.
    b. A theory or a system of moral values
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    Posted by somebody on Spire South thread:

    Went to site again today n met suprivisor..work is going on well, progress seemed to be slow on era construction but work on spire was going on well..I guess new units are to be launched soon, there are total 23 towers planned on existing as well as other adjecting land they have purchased..I don't know how many have been launched so far (i guess 8?).. So it will be series of relanches at different rates which is good for investor..signs that new launch will happen soon- spire has given site supervisor branding material and all to be put up on temp boundary walls within next week and also to level and improve current kacha approach road from sohna road side...

    I am an old investor in this project and have waited for long n gone through tough times but held my nerve n now it seems it was a right decision (more or less relieved now)...things that have given me confidence in recent months- construction activity going on, equity investment by PE investors (leading to future payments in escrow account n to be used for this project only), talk about new launch, brokers quoting higher prices, all major banks approving project for home loans, issues relating to future approach road from sohna road side being resolved and most importantly stand taken by builder in spire 106 case..

    Spire had certain financial dispute with a local partner in a land purchase in punjab, the partner has moved to court and got spire central 106 property attached to that case ( don't know how that land is being related to the other land deal). The studio apartments coming in 106 are not on the same land as was spire central 106. Spire has invested around 90 crores in central 106 already (purchased land at 3.2 crores an acre plus 24 lakh an acre license fees plus black payments to get all clearances plus marketing cost), they have got all clearances for central 106 already and the biggest loss by stopping the project is to Spire itself..What gave me great confidence is the ethical stand that their management has taken by returning all investors entire money along with interest.. Usually in all such cases builder raises it's hand as they themselves have suffered so much losses and cases keep on lingering in courts..know about two such projects tdi in Chandigarh and Altus in greater mohali where investors are still fighting to get back their booking amounts even after 4,5 yrs... Another example is reach which launched project in sector 71 around 6 yes back n then did not do anything, people kept on fighting for their money for 3,4 yrs...the land was later acquired by Chd and they launched avenue 71 while allotting units to old reach investors apart from new sales.. The high ethical ground shown by spire by taking entire hit on itself has really impressed me..

    The thing I am really pissed off is spire south crm at gurgaon, which has to date I guess lesser knowledge about spire than me :p


    Dear 'Man of Ethics", even a single word out of the story you have fabricated is not true.
    Just go thru below-
    1. In yesterday meeting (where were you??),we were made clear that this is not FDI funded project.SPIRE also cheated us.We'll take up this issue to RBI as well.
    2. whole land belongs to KN Infra and License is issued in the name of Gold developer. There is no proof of SPIRE involvement. It's OPEN FRAUD
    3. Tashee, KN Infra and Gold developers are same company
    4. We were made fool in the name of FDI
    5. Builders have no intention to carry with existing booking
    6. Why they could not give in writing about the status of project
    7. They failed to produce any proof of ongoing court case.

    I DOUBT ON YOUR CREDIBILITY AS AN INVESTOR. IT LOOKS YOU ARE ONE OF THE MIDDLEMAN HIRED BY THE BUILDERS ON SOME COMMISSION TO MISGUIDE REAL INVESTORS.

    Only truth is that builders intentions are bad and we'll pull them in court. This will be our land our it will be returned back to villagers from whom it was purchased.

    WHEN WE ALL HAVE DECIDED TO MEET AT COMPANY OFFICE, WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT CONSTRUCTION SITE????

    B]FRIENDS BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE AND DO'NT PAY ATTENTION ON SUCH INSANE SHIT MESSAGES. WE SHOULD BE MENTALLY PREPARED TO FIGHT OUR INTEREST IN COURT.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you have gone nuts!! this message was posted by somebody else not me, re-read my mssg carefully. This was posted on Spire South thread by somebody few days back. I have reproduced here for everybody benefit.

    Originally Posted by YZTalk
    Dear 'Man of Ethics", even a single word out of the story you have fabricated is not true.
    Just go thru below-
    1. In yesterday meeting (where were you??),we were made clear that this is not FDI funded project.SPIRE also cheated us.We'll take up this issue to RBI as well.
    2. whole land belongs to KN Infra and License is issued in the name of Gold developer. There is no proof of SPIRE involvement. It's OPEN FRAUD
    3. Tashee, KN Infra and Gold developers are same company
    4. We were made fool in the name of FDI
    5. Builders have no intention to carry with existing booking
    6. Why they could not give in writing about the status of project
    7. They failed to produce any proof of ongoing court case.

    I DOUBT ON YOUR CREDIBILITY AS AN INVESTOR. IT LOOKS YOU ARE ONE OF THE MIDDLEMAN HIRED BY THE BUILDERS ON SOME COMMISSION TO MISGUIDE REAL INVESTORS.

    Only truth is that builders intentions are bad and we'll pull them in court. This will be our land our it will be returned back to villagers from whom it was purchased.

    WHEN WE ALL HAVE DECIDED TO MEET AT COMPANY OFFICE, WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT CONSTRUCTION SITE????

    B]FRIENDS BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE AND DO'NT PAY ATTENTION ON SUCH INSANE SHIT MESSAGES. WE SHOULD BE MENTALLY PREPARED TO FIGHT OUR INTEREST IN COURT.
    CommentQuote
  • hahahahahahahahahahahahaha


    Originally Posted by ekas2011
    Posted by somebody on Spire South thread:

    Went to site again today n met suprivisor..work is going on well, progress seemed to be slow on era construction but work on spire was going on well..I guess new units are to be launched soon, there are total 23 towers planned on existing as well as other adjecting land they have purchased..I don't know how many have been launched so far (i guess 8?).. So it will be series of relanches at different rates which is good for investor..signs that new launch will happen soon- spire has given site supervisor branding material and all to be put up on temp boundary walls within next week and also to level and improve current kacha approach road from sohna road side...

    I am an old investor in this project and have waited for long n gone through tough times but held my nerve n now it seems it was a right decision (more or less relieved now)...things that have given me confidence in recent months- construction activity going on, equity investment by PE investors (leading to future payments in escrow account n to be used for this project only), talk about new launch, brokers quoting higher prices, all major banks approving project for home loans, issues relating to future approach road from sohna road side being resolved and most importantly stand taken by builder in spire 106 case..

    Spire had certain financial dispute with a local partner in a land purchase in punjab, the partner has moved to court and got spire central 106 property attached to that case ( don't know how that land is being related to the other land deal). The studio apartments coming in 106 are not on the same land as was spire central 106. Spire has invested around 90 crores in central 106 already (purchased land at 3.2 crores an acre plus 24 lakh an acre license fees plus black payments to get all clearances plus marketing cost), they have got all clearances for central 106 already and the biggest loss by stopping the project is to Spire itself..What gave me great confidence is the ethical stand that their management has taken by returning all investors entire money along with interest.. Usually in all such cases builder raises it's hand as they themselves have suffered so much losses and cases keep on lingering in courts..know about two such projects tdi in Chandigarh and Altus in greater mohali where investors are still fighting to get back their booking amounts even after 4,5 yrs... Another example is reach which launched project in sector 71 around 6 yes back n then did not do anything, people kept on fighting for their money for 3,4 yrs...the land was later acquired by Chd and they launched avenue 71 while allotting units to old reach investors apart from new sales.. The high ethical ground shown by spire by taking entire hit on itself has really impressed me..

    The thing I am really pissed off is spire south crm at gurgaon, which has to date I guess lesser knowledge about spire than me :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    I think you have gone nuts!! this message was posted by somebody else not me, re-read my mssg carefully. This was posted on Spire South thread by somebody few days back. I have reproduced here for everybody benefit.


    my regrets dude...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Central

    Originally Posted by PRAVESH25
    Hi All

    My name is Pravesh Khandelwal & I have also invested in Spire Central, Sector - 106, Gurgaon. I request all Group members to keep me informed of the latest developments. If any one wants to take a legal course of action, please let me know.


    Hi. If anyone in the group is planning a meeting regarding Spire Central issue for deciding a future course of action, then please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PRAVESH25
    Hi. If anyone in the group is planning a meeting regarding Spire Central issue for deciding a future course of action, then please let me know.


    Pravesh ji,,

    pls join google group, share you contact number there. Link given below- and let us fight together against this injustice.

    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/spire_central_106
    CommentQuote
  • I have received cancellation letter wherein I have been offered to take refund. It is not mandatory refund but an option. Anybody got similar letter.
    CommentQuote