X
Collapse

Millennium Spire Central, Millennium Spire Limited, Sector 106, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 20 2015
374 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Millennium Spire Central, Millennium Spire Limited, Sector 106, Gurgaon

Spire itself. News is confirmed.

Originally posted by ggnguy View Post
    Source of this news?

Comment

Originally posted by ekas2011 View Post
      Spire itself. News is confirmed.
      if it is officially scrapped, wont they have to send official letters to ppl who have booked?

Comment

I just heard from Spire that Central 106 project is officially scrapped now and company will refund the money with 9% interest.
        Can you name the person in spire who gave this news?

Although, it seems evident as the project is not talked about and removed from their website, I think all the investors should get together and do something about it.

The only reason this project is scrapped because people would want to sell it at higher price for huge profits.

Comment

They are already selling this project at a higher price >5500PSF. This is clear case to file a case against the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
            They are already selling this project at a higher price >5500PSF. This is clear case to file a case against the builder.
            I think you are mistaken....you are referring to studio apartments which are in same sec but on different land.

Comment

News has been confirmed both by company and broker. We all have been duped. Not sure what we can do now. Any body having any idea?

you can call up spire office and can get it reconfirmed. News has been made public yesterday only.

Originally posted by Masque View Post
              Can you name the person in spire who gave this news?

Although, it seems evident as the project is not talked about and removed from their website, I think all the investors should get together and do something about it.

The only reason this project is scrapped because people would want to sell it at higher price for huge profits.

Comment

Just checked with Spire office and they are denying any such news of the project being scrapped. Rather, they are saying that the approvals are soon awaited now (though not sure how much we can trust them on this).

Comment

News has been confirmed both by company and broker. We all have been duped. Not sure what we can do now. Any body having any idea?

you can call up spire office and can get it reconfirmed. News has been made public yesterday only.
                  The reason I was requesting the name of person is...I spoke to CRM gaurav after reading the post and he is denying.......
                  When you say that news has been made public...you mean in any public media like newspaper or something?

Comment

Now even brokers are not promoting spire projects.

Comment

Guys, Spire had told the brokers yesterday. Please talk to your respective brokers and they should know. Sorry, I can't name the Spire source.

You may want to talk to somebody senior in Spire.

Originally posted by Masque View Post
                      The reason I was requesting the name of person is...I spoke to CRM gaurav after reading the post and he is denying.......
                      When you say that news has been made public...you mean in any public media like newspaper or something?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X