Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Welcome to High Court of Delhi

here's a court case going on against them already...again this might not have a direct relevance to the spire south project but id rather have all information on a builder's past before deciding on my investment than chasing their offices after it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vineet Kumar
    Its the same situation with me as well, the best possible option is to file a legal complaint against them, alleging cheating, and hiding information from customers. Those people who are interested in filing a complaint may drop me a reply. And we need to deal with this ASAP

hi, I'm also facing the same problem so i'm ready to go with you to file legal complaint against them.
    i also got a list of some 20 people who are in same condition.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vineet Kumar
    Its the same situation with me as well, the best possible option is to file a legal complaint against them, alleging cheating, and hiding information from customers. Those people who are interested in filing a complaint may drop me a reply. And we need to deal with this ASAP

hi, i'm also facing the same problem. so i'm ready to with you to file a legal complaint against them. i also have list and contact no. of some 20 people, facing the same problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRK Family
    see every builder has positive and negative side until or unless there are no Regulatory authority comes in real estate these things will go on

Regarding Spire South all major bank like SBI, ICICI, and AXIS Bank are doing the loan and future payment will go in escrow account ( which means this money of customers will not be used in any other project whether it is construction of the project or land purchase ) which is the very positive side of this project.

In Spire Central 106 they have not taken the payment more than 20% or in some cases 10% or so and they have refunded the amount with interest of 9% although defiatley its a opportunity loss of investors but atleast they have got there principle with interest in some cases builders like M-Tech developers Bhiwadi have refunded the money through EOI cases without interest and project like Landmark Group Sector 103 still playing with customers money ( Investors has paid 35% in 4 month of time frame ) all false commitment of construction of the project, refund cheque bounce etc. going on.

So in short Spire South is a safe bet and will give good return in coming next year or do so.

Thank you for this misleading post. I am sure the next set of middle class investors would be the beneficiary of such honest builder and would be thankful to you.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also got a refund without any information or communication from them. Can someone explain the options we have including filing a case?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arpan Peter
    I have also got a refund without any information or communication from them. Can someone explain the options we have including filing a case?

This is a clear case of cheating and fraud.
    Collectively filing a case is the best option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BPYADAV
    hi, i'm also facing the same problem. so i'm ready to with you to file a legal complaint against them. i also have list and contact no. of some 20 people, facing the same problem.

Sir, I am also one of the applicant for Spire Central Project which got scrapped, I am going legal against them please share your phone number so that we could share the possible way of winning some compensation from Spire.

Regards,
    Sandeep Aneja
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    This is a clear case of cheating and fraud.
    Collectively filing a case is the best option.

Please Contact me I am also filling case against SPIRE & others involved in the cheating & fraud.

Regards,
    Sandeep Aneja
    CommentQuote
  • Request Membership for Google Forum

Originally Posted by ruma106
    Hi If you are a spire central buyer please join our group at google as soon as possible.... Link given below. https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...re_central_106

Hello Mam, I had requested for the membership for Google forum which is still yet to be approved. I am want to file case against the Spire for cheating & forgery. Please help in sharing some details. I am reachable at 98 11 54 86 54.

Regards,
    Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • lets unite and fight

Hi All, Fighting individual will not solve the purpose, lets unite and fight with Spire. I also booked 2 flats in Spire Central 106. without my confirmation they ppl transferred the amount in my bank account. i visited their office and talked to all officers but they all talk bullshit.

Reg
    Kaushik
    CommentQuote
  • Let's fight

Hi all,I also booked two flats ,now I also want to file a case against the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on construction progress of Spire the plaza at 106 project
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    please advise on the status of this ?
    regards,
    ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Investor-friend,
    I am writing this letter as a common aggrieved party who had also booked a flat in Spire/KN Infracon developed project named ‘Spire Central-106’ on Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon.
    Just to recall the old story in short, all of us had paid the booking amount of Rs. 2,00,000.00 each towards allotment of Flats in the abovesaid project in April 2010 and then paid further amounts as and when asked by the Developers. However,in December 2012, all of us were given our money back without our concurrence on the pretext that Director General Town & Country Planning (DGTCP), Chandigarh,Haryana had ordered cancellation/revocation of License no. 102 of 2010 ,under which the Project named Spire Central-106 was launched and sold.
    Most of us had not bothered to re- check the facts with DGTCP but there was a group of sixty odd investors who chose to fight for their right and currently a litigation in going on in the Court of Arbitrator Retd. Justice V.K. Gupta, Jantar Mantar, New Delhi.
    This letter has the intent of bringing out and putting up the following facts before you to take an enlightened decision on fighting for our individual rights:
    1. While the investors in the Project Spire Central-106 were informed that ‘— the Company is left with no alternative but to abandon the Project — , actually the Developers went ahead with an Appeal(No. 101 of 2012) to The Principal Secretary to Govt. of Haryana , Town & Country Planning Dept. Haryana (PSTCP) against the Cancellation of License 102 of 2010 and subsequently got favourable order dt. 8.6.2013 vide Memo No. LC 1514 JE (VA) 2013/42256 whereby the cancellation of License (102 of 2010) was revoked;
    2. While restoring the License no. 102 of 2010 for development of project Spire Central-106, the DGTCP added a very important clause --- ‘ Apart from above, you are also required to submit an affidavit duly attested by Ist Class Magistrate that in order to protect the interests of allotees who had booked flats in your colony earlier you shall revoke the cancellation of allotment of such flats and re-issue allotment letters for restoring the status quo ,ante, of the allotment status of the respective flat owners on the same term and condition on which they were booked earlier ’ --- this clause has a huge importance and the DGTCP, Chandigarh Haryana must be commended for keeping in mind/safeguarding the Investors’ interests;
    3. The Developers have kept the investors and buyers in dark about these developments and have ulterior motive of utilizing the time-induced premiums generated in real-estate market by side-lining the previous allottees/buyers and selling the project afresh;
    4. With the abovementioned fraudulent intent, the Developers have gone ahead and filed a Review Petition in the office of DGTCP on 12.7.2013 seeking to delete the abovesaid clause (in favour of investors) by arguing that adding this clause in the License Renewal Order dt. 08.06.2013 was ---“out of realm of the powers and functions of this Ld Authority.” They have also misinformed the government agency that ---“ the relationship between the Developers & Investors (who have been compensated by refunding their amounts alongwith interest) has already come to an end”—
    In the light of above facts,it becomes all the more pertinent to join hands and inform the government authorities that refund of money by Developers was done without concurrence of Investors and that too on the false pretext of cancellation of License.
    As a further proof of the attempts by the Developers to misinform the government agencies and tire out/lure consistent justice-seekers like us, the complainants before the Arbitrators are being approached to reach an out of court settlement. The latest development in this regard points to payment of additional six lacs rupees each to a few of willing Investors. The undersigned is in possession of photo-copies of compensation/out-of-court settlement to this effect.
    All the seventy members of our Joint Action Team have sent individual letters to DGTCP Haryana and Chief Minister of Haryana to safeguard the interest of common Investors and to inform the proper authorities about the falsehood being spread by the Developers. No agreement has been reached with Investors of Spire Central 106 and we are waging a determined battle for justice.
    We also request the remaining Investors in Spire Central 106 to join hands with us and fight a joint battle with the Developers.
    CommentQuote
  • Joint Action Team against KN Infracon/Spire

A Joint Action Team has been formed to fight for our rights related to the (so-called)abandoned project Spire Central 106 on Dwarka Expressway in Gurgaon.
    FB page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008265362828

Brief facts of the case are being presented herewith:

Dear Investor-friends,
    I am writing this letter as a common aggrieved party who had also booked a flat in Spire/KN Infracon developed project named ‘Spire Central-106’ on Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon.
    Just to recall the old story in short, all of us had paid the booking amount of Rs. 2,00,000.00 each towards allotment of Flats in the abovesaid project in April 2010 and then paid further amounts as and when asked by the Developers. However,in December 2012, all of us were given our money back without our concurrence on the pretext that Director General Town & Country Planning (DGTCP), Chandigarh,Haryana had ordered cancellation/revocation of License no. 102 of 2010 ,under which the Project named Spire Central-106 was launched and sold.
    Most of us had not bothered to re- check the facts with DGTCP but there was a group of sixty odd investors who chose to fight for their right and currently a litigation in going on in the Court of Arbitrator Retd. Justice V.K. Gupta, Jantar Mantar, New Delhi.
    This letter has the intent of bringing out and putting up the following facts before you to take an enlightened decision on fighting for our individual rights:
    1. While the investors in the Project Spire Central-106 were informed that ‘— the Company is left with no alternative but to abandon the Project — , actually the Developers went ahead with an Appeal(No. 101 of 2012) to The Principal Secretary to Govt. of Haryana , Town & Country Planning Dept. Haryana (PSTCP) against the Cancellation of License 102 of 2010 and subsequently got favourable order dt. 8.6.2013 vide Memo No. LC 1514 JE (VA) 2013/42256 whereby the cancellation of License (102 of 2010) was revoked;
    2. While restoring the License no. 102 of 2010 for development of project Spire Central-106, the DGTCP added a very important clause --- ‘ Apart from above, you are also required to submit an affidavit duly attested by Ist Class Magistrate that in order to protect the interests of allotees who had booked flats in your colony earlier you shall revoke the cancellation of allotment of such flats and re-issue allotment letters for restoring the status quo ,ante, of the allotment status of the respective flat owners on the same term and condition on which they were booked earlier ’ --- this clause has a huge importance and the DGTCP, Chandigarh Haryana must be commended for keeping in mind/safeguarding the Investors’ interests;
    3. The Developers have kept the investors and buyers in dark about these developments and have ulterior motive of utilizing the time-induced premiums generated in real-estate market by side-lining the previous allottees/buyers and selling the project afresh;
    4. With the abovementioned fraudulent intent, the Developers have gone ahead and filed a Review Petition in the office of DGTCP on 12.7.2013 seeking to delete the abovesaid clause (in favour of investors) by arguing that adding this clause in the License Renewal Order dt. 08.06.2013 was ---“out of realm of the powers and functions of this Ld Authority.” They have also misinformed the government agency that ---“ the relationship between the Developers & Investors (who have been compensated by refunding their amounts alongwith interest) has already come to an end”—
    In the light of above facts,it becomes all the more pertinent to join hands and inform the government authorities that refund of money by Developers was done without concurrence of Investors and that too on the false pretext of cancellation of License.
    As a further proof of the attempts by the Developers to misinform the government agencies and tire out/lure consistent justice-seekers like us, the complainants before the Arbitrators are being approached to reach an out of court settlement. The latest development in this regard points to payment of additional six lacs rupees each to a few of willing Investors. The undersigned is in possession of photo-copies of compensation/out-of-court settlement to this effect.
    All the seventy members of our Joint Action Team have sent individual letters to DGTCP Haryana and Chief Minister of Haryana to safeguard the interest of common Investors and to inform the proper authorities about the falsehood being spread by the Developers. No agreement has been reached with Investors of Spire Central 106 and we are waging a determined battle for justice.
    We also request the remaining Investors in Spire Central 106 to join hands with us and fight a joint battle with the Developers.
    CommentQuote