Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any clarifications on this ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    BBA issue looks to an non issue, since nobody has signed or seen the BBA . Looks to be more of a rumor . If anybody has anything to authenticate on the BBA issue, please post here .

akshayae, there seems to be some confusion on the payment issue . Recheck yr. records & speak to Spire guys & please post/clarify, on this .
    CommentQuote
  • Spire central is available at 3230
    CommentQuote
  • About a month back Spoke to one Mr Thakur from spire and he mentioned to be ready with the next payment around march,thus the reason to ask in the forum earlier ,I again contacted them last week and no such demand notice has yet been sent yet for spire central.Sorry for the confusion
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any clarifications on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • No issues, akshayae, thanks for the clarification .
    CommentQuote
  • Just now spoke to Spire CRM. Spire has changed its office from Delhi to MG Road, Gurgaon. They have not issued any demand letter after 20%. Most probably they will start the allotment by end of April.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire central

Does anyone have any latest update on Spire Central (106) and is this project linked to Spire South ( in terms of approvals etc) or is it still wait and watch ?
    I spoke to one Mr Raman from Spire CRM around April 29th and he replied in a typical response "waiting for some clearances to happen" !!
    CommentQuote
  • Spire 106 was launched 1.5 years back. There is still no activity on site. Any news when construction is going to start. The response from CRM is very poor. They always say that constructiuon will start next month. I don't know when the construction will start. They have launched another project in sector 103.

I will reccommend not to invest in any of the spire project. They will take at least 10 years to complete their projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Do anyone have any information abt what is going on in Spire central? Rate on which builders are selling in this are is Rs. 3500 app. , Spire central is available in resale Rs 2700 even less.
    CommentQuote
  • Homes From Hell not so In spired

Originally Posted by psambher
    Spire 106 was launched 1.5 years back. There is still no activity on site. Any news when construction is going to start. The response from CRM is very poor. They always say that constructiuon will start next month. I don't know when the construction will start. They have launched another project in sector 103.

I will reccommend not to invest in any of the spire project. They will take at least 10 years to complete their projects.

HI
    Greetings

Please check the link with sheet Homes from Hell Most wellcome to post your marks for this project

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • When is SPIRE starting the Project

:bab (45): When is SPIRE starting the Project ........we all want to know.
    It has been nearly 1.5 years .......all our money is on stake..

Further i heared that SPIRE has increased Flat's Area by 15% in 68 sector project(most of it is non carpet area).

I hope it does not happen with 106 otherwise every one will have to shell out 15% extra just for area not belonging to you:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • spiral sector-106

Dear All,

My query is same as that of Mr Hanshu. The spiral central project is available on resale on < Rs 2700 where as in this location nothing comes < rs 3100.

Please advise is their any major issues in Spire central which I think is now 1.5 yrs old project. If so, what are the issues. Why a lot of time is taken to get the all the clearances. Their is no bank guarantee yet, hence u cannt apply for a bank loan.

What are your views if an investor like me should invest in an underpriced project that too in a resale. What are the risks involved specific to sector -106 and 103 as some dealers are saying their are issues here so wait for all the clearances

Please share your thoughts on the same.

Regards
    Harpreet Singh
    Mob: 9891041492
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet19
    Dear All,
    What are your views if an investor like me should invest in an underpriced project that too in a resale. What are the risks involved specific to sector -106 and 103 as some dealers are saying their are issues here so wait for all the clearances

Please share your thoughts on the same.

I am quite sure that the foremost thing will be safety of funds and then appreciation. So better to go with a good brand even though if you have to little extra.

There has to be a strong reason why this project is selling at considerably lower rates than neighbouring projects. Just check the background from a couple of trusted brokers if you know.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

It seems that there is lot of confusion about this project. Although this project is running late in construction due to its own issues. However, we should loose hope. The project we booked was at very good price and still you can sell it at a premium. This project shall give a good appreciation in long run.

The posession is surely a concern for end users but not for the investors. Investors can earn now and shall earn huge amount in next couple of years.

I'm so positive because I have also invested in Spire edge the commercial project in Manesar and they are going to offer posession this month that is just after 3 years. I recently visited the site the construction was very well about to complete.

Moreover these guys never asks payment just like that. We have paid 20% and are waiting for allotment. If they wanted they could have done allotment and asked 30 % payment and we could have done nothing.

I would say stay positive as you cannot get anything else in gurgaon is this rate. I'm sure if anyone approaches the builder to withdraw they will easily refund your complete payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I have invested in Spire Central over 1.5 years ago There is no communication from the company in these 1.5 years. They're so careless and not bothered about poor people like us who work hard and do not get their due.

I called up the CRM (Nehaa Maheswari) last week and found that there is no work being done in Spire South too. They still have issues with all of their projects and will not be able to start their work even by around March 2012.

I also found that they've launched another project in 103 woods. It looks like they've issues even in that area.

We should all stay away from the brokers :bab (3): who were with this group. Guess we need a ANNA to rake up the Spire enterprise.

We might need to write to CREDAI and CCI to look into their books and dealings.
    CommentQuote
  • can someone pls find out the latest status of this project and whether any communication has been made from there side?
    CommentQuote