X
Collapse

Millennium Spire Central, Millennium Spire Limited, Sector 106, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 20 2015
374 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Millennium Spire Central, Millennium Spire Limited, Sector 106, Gurgaon

I suppose that when we the company collected the money in first instance they didnt have any approvals, license and mere on basis of some collaboration with gold they cannot do so, this is a sheer violation of DTCP guidelines and HARYANA URBAN DEVELOPMENT REGULARIZATION OF URBAN AREAS ACT.

Comment

http://thefraudbuster999..in/2011/10...ork-again.html

just to give everyone an idea of the group's history... yes you might be making a good return on your investment in spire south but given an option i wud prefer another builder to get the desired returns on my money

Comment

Originally posted by chetani3 View Post
        http://thefraudbuster999..in/2011/10...ork-again.html

just to give everyone an idea of the group's history... yes you might be making a good return on your investment in spire south but given an option i wud prefer another builder to get the desired returns on my money

The link attached by u is not working .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

But still many ppl book in pre-launch to make quick bucks..

Comment

thefraudbuster999(***)b.logspot(***)in/2011/10/crook-at-work-again(***)html

the forum does not allow b.logspot link it seems.. try the above one by typing in ur browser and removing the . between b and l

thanks
            Last edited November 30 2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunilb View Post
              Since its opening why don't you copy paste the content do everyone can see ...

Here r the contents of the link -

Monday, 3 October 2011
              Crook at work again
              http://nitishreefraud..com/2010_08_01_archive.html

The above blog by someone warned people but by then it was too late. The crook mastermind straight had already done his job. Last year on 8th Aug round 50 members of a group fighting for the rights of round 800 investors (vicums of the NITISHREE FRAUD) met at Millenium park New Delhi.

Everyone was worried by the false promises of nitishree infrastructure and decided to form a core group to fight aggressively to this fraud company. The blogger personally requested all like minded individual either facing similar situation with Nitishree or any other builder, keep following this blog and lets expose this company.

Now the time has come to expose these fraud companies again as after Nitishree Fraud on of the director KN Shukla is out with his another master cheating plan TASHEE GROUP ... people are requested to share their views .... LETS STOP FRAUD AND PEOPLE LIKE KN SHUKLA to do regular frauds.
              Posted by fraud buster at 06:43 2 comments:

Comment

Yeah but does it have any relevance to the Current discussion

Comment

Originally posted by merril2222 View Post
                  Yeah but does it have any relevance to the Current discussion
                  ..........this is for every individual to decide .

......btw, this topic & this article is present in this very thread & was dicsussed earlier on too .

Comment

see every builder has positive and negative side until or unless there are no Regulatory authority comes in real estate these things will go on

Regarding Spire South all major bank like SBI, ICICI, and AXIS Bank are doing the loan and future payment will go in escrow account ( which means this money of customers will not be used in any other project whether it is construction of the project or land purchase ) which is the very positive side of this project.

In Spire Central 106 they have not taken the payment more than 20% or in some cases 10% or so and they have refunded the amount with interest of 9% although defiatley its a opportunity loss of investors but atleast they have got there principle with interest in some cases builders like M-Tech developers Bhiwadi have refunded the money through EOI cases without interest and project like Landmark Group Sector 103 still playing with customers money ( Investors has paid 35% in 4 month of time frame ) all false commitment of construction of the project, refund cheque bounce etc. going on.

So in short Spire South is a safe bet and will give good return in coming next year or do so.

Comment

Just because there are other thieves in the market, it does not justify cheating and fraud.

It is times like these where there is test of intent of the builder. There were issues, but those were not handled properly by the builder.

I know people who are invested in Sp-68 and I understand it is doing well. If there is an escrow account for this project, it is good.

There would be investors who would have bought in re-sale and their networth would have been seriously eroded. Just paying 9% does not help them.

PS: I am not invested in either of Spire project, but have had a good opinion about the builder (i.e. till now). But given the low risk taking capacity I have, I wouldnt want to invest in their projects

Originally posted by SRK Family View Post
                      see every builder has positive and negative side until or unless there are no Regulatory authority comes in real estate these things will go on

Regarding Spire South all major bank like SBI, ICICI, and AXIS Bank are doing the loan and future payment will go in escrow account ( which means this money of customers will not be used in any other project whether it is construction of the project or land purchase ) which is the very positive side of this project.

In Spire Central 106 they have not taken the payment more than 20% or in some cases 10% or so and they have refunded the amount with interest of 9% although defiatley its a opportunity loss of investors but atleast they have got there principle with interest in some cases builders like M-Tech developers Bhiwadi have refunded the money through EOI cases without interest and project like Landmark Group Sector 103 still playing with customers money ( Investors has paid 35% in 4 month of time frame ) all false commitment of construction of the project, refund cheque bounce etc. going on.

So in short Spire South is a safe bet and will give good return in coming next year or do so.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X