Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I want to sell my Unit at Spire Central 1589 sq ft, Let me know if anybody is interested?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthik.n

I called up the CRM (Nehaa Maheswari) last week and found that there is no work being done in Spire South too. They still have issues with all of their projects and will not be able to start their work even by around March 2012.

What kind of issues you are talking about here? Can you give some details about your conversation. CRM has been giving Dec-2011 as start of construction for spire south project. I think you guys should work with sipre south investors and talk to the management collectively.
    CommentQuote
  • How much money has been paid here? 20% or 30%??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    I want to sell my Unit at Spire Central 1589 sq ft, Let me know if anybody is interested?

I am looking to buy. Let me know reference price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    How much money has been paid here? 20% or 30%??

20 % have been paid so far
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested, if unit is still available. Please let me know how can we connect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    I am also interested, if unit is still available. Please let me know how can we connect.

Pls. Check your PM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    Pls. Check your PM

I have replied. Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    I am also interested, if unit is still available. Please let me know how can we connect.

Visit Spire south68 forum before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • YA i was also thinking to invest in spire south few months back but drop out because of no construction
    CommentQuote
  • anybody interested in selling their unit in 106..please let me know
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of this project? Is it still with spire or tashee is going to manage this one ( there was a comment on the same lines before)
    Any news about approvals/bba etc etc? Will appreciate if someone can add some info.
    CommentQuote
  • No comments !! Anyone with some info on this??

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    What is the status of this project? Is it still with spire or tashee is going to manage this one ( there was a comment on the same lines before)
    Any news about approvals/bba etc etc? Will appreciate if someone can add some info.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,
    Can any one please advise what is the current status on other SPIRE CENTRAL at 106 sector Gurgaon. I have paid so far 18% payment for SIZE 1359 sq ft.
    No response from CRM or Sales people.
    CommentQuote
  • 106 Spire

I am interested in buying in spire 106. Pls advise if the issues with this builders have been sorted. Is it ok to invest in this.
    CommentQuote