Sort by :
Filter by :
- What is current resale price?CommentQuote0Flag
- Has any one spoken to Spire Central guys recently ?
What is the update for the project ?
When is Next installment or Allotment ?
So far 18% paid for my unit size of 1359, no information after that.CommentQuote0Flag
- I just had a word with them 3 days ago. It seems that nothing is going to happen for next 3-4 months. Actually, they will keep telling that there are some zoning issues and they are being sorted out. However, I have heard that things have gone bad between spire and tashee (JV partner). Also heard that Spire will take care of SPIRE south and Spire Central will be taken care by Tashee, but this shall take 3-4 months to be sorted out.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by MasqueI just had a word with them 3 days ago. It seems that nothing is going to happen for next 3-4 months. Actually, they will keep telling that there are some zoning issues and they are being sorted out. However, I have heard that things have gone bad between spire and tashee (JV partner). Also heard that Spire will take care of SPIRE south and Spire Central will be taken care by Tashee, but this shall take 3-4 months to be sorted out.
This was the story they came up with in november and apparently they got it sorted out in jan feb this yearCommentQuote0Flag
- i had a word with spire central employee and he said that there are new floor plans submitted these guys are just goin in circles
his excuse was given initially as wellCommentQuote0Flag
- Guy plz lets get together and find out what's happening with our money ppl of spire south are getting together and trying to find out as to whats happening let us all also get are act together and pursue .....................CommentQuote0Flag
- A Update for the group on Spire 106
I spoke to Spire office and they told that there are some fresh issues...hence more dealay, earlier they were saying that Spire had submitted building plans for approval. It seems that there are fresh challenges now...
Do anybody got any idea what is the real issue here?CommentQuote0Flag
There are many issues in this project. Actually, there is a dispute between Tashee and Spire. Then if anyone has seen the land papers of this project, there is a 3rd name mentioned, I don't remember now as I saw that 2 yrs ago. That 3rd guy has now complaint that all the booking should have done by his approval.
These issues may take some time to resolve.
If you are really a good investor, then you may hold on to the booking and in case this project revives then you would get huge benefits.
In case you are a small investor or end user, the plz sell this and exit. Anyways, you would get a descent premium.CommentQuote1Flag
Anybody else got any clue what's wrong with Spire 106!!
- Last week I visited the Sprie Cental 106 office at Vipul Agora (Next to Sahara Mall). I met Customer care, she confirmed the same thing that they are waiting for approval from HUDA for sanctioning the layout plan.
As sector roads are being planned by HUDA, some portion of Spire Central 106 land has come in the road, so they had submitted all revised building layout plans.
She said the approval will come by Aug'12 or Sep'12.
Hope so it comes through..........
Overall it is good for Long time Investor (No EMI but appreciation will come .... slowly).CommentQuote0Flag
- I have also spoken to Spire and it is true that they had submitted the building plans for approval in Jan-12 and were hopeful that construction will start in June -July. However, I dont know what happended now and are refusing to give any date for start of construction.
Even they are not telling the real reason for delay. I spoke to Tashee also but they are also non-committal on date. Not sure what is happening!CommentQuote0Flag
- wondering why only spire has been encountering problems ever since whereas projects which started after us have actually been started and our project is nowhere near to a conclusion as to what is happening
kindly help me understandCommentQuote0Flag
- Spoke to Tashee and they are saying now another 6 months...not sure what is happenningCommentQuote0Flag
- arre yaar now whats this they are just taking it a bit too far now
pagal bana rakha hai kabhi march april then may now they say six monthsCommentQuote0Flag
- Am getting calls from couple of brokers advising to sell at Rs. 2600/- now saying that there are bright chances of getting a refund with 9% interest (minus service tax) later. The Company has no clues on the development of the Project.CommentQuote0Flag