Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone knows what is the current resale price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    I have also spoken to Spire and it is true that they had submitted the building plans for approval in Jan-12 and were hopeful that construction will start in June -July. However, I dont know what happended now and are refusing to give any date for start of construction.

Even they are not telling the real reason for delay. I spoke to Tashee also but they are also non-committal on date. Not sure what is happening!

wat i think is spire is a failed project n tashee wat i have hered they r waiting for soil test reports
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, brokers are calling all spire unit holders for selling...... I have also sold my unit. But I would advice people to hold on to units if you can. You'll get huge appreciation.

Just think why is anybody giving 2600 for this project when they know person must have bought it somewhere 2300?
    For sure this project will revive but may take some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Things are looking better for Spire South and Spire Woods.

Loans are being sanctioned, construction has started.

So things may improve for Spire 106 as well..soon..Hopefully
    CommentQuote
  • wats the current resale price for 2 bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Things have started to move for Spire South 68 & Spire Woods 103.

What about Spire Central 106 (I think it will be the best in terms of price appreciation in few years due to DEx way. better than 68 & 103)

It will be good idea to invest in 106 at current levels.....
    CommentQuote
  • sir ji 2 saal se patta toh hila nai appreciation kya hogi

hamare se baad ke project bhi are at advanced stages pata nai whats wrong with this project appreciation toh choddo principal hi mil jae to ehsaan hoga
    they don't have reasons as to y havent they started the project kabhi kehte hain approval aa gaye kabhi kehte hain road ki problem kabhi kehte hain floor plan phir se bheje hain haar baar holi ke baad holi ke baad karte rehte hain

pagal bana rahe hain ab last do din pehle kaha ki 1 month lol
    CommentQuote
  • anybody looking to exit, may PM me their rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log sab ke project start ho rahein hain positive ho raha hai

iss project ka koi idea hai toh batao yaar kisi koh koi tension hai hi nai yaar?
    CommentQuote
  • anybody looking to exit, may PM me their rates.
    CommentQuote
  • arre looking to exit looking to exit nai
    do u guys have ny idea abt the project
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rajeshji, I fully understand and appreciate your anxiety about the project. We all are sailing the same boat. At the time of my booking, I was informed that the construction was expected to start in September 2010 but till date there have been no progress in the project. Calling CRM department adds more anxiety as each time they buy more time of at least 3 - 6 months. If this was not enough, the property dealers keep on telling that there is some ongoing dispute between Spire and Tashee. What Spire guys have to say, is all known to us. I don't think anyone of us knows anything better.......
    CommentQuote
  • I got different view from a guy in Spire , He said the project might be scrapped. In that case they will give 9% return.

I don't know if it happens it will be great blow to out investments.
    As price in near to 106 at 109 sector (Raheja, ATS, Brisk, Shobha ) is in the range of 4000~5000.

So in any case the project should not be scrapped........
    Any view please ....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mnka1000
    its good to see that u've summed up the forum messages for me but what exactly are u trying to say?
    That we should not call them or try to inquire about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    I got different view from a guy in Spire , He said the project might be scrapped. In that case they will give 9% return.

I don't know if it happens it will be great blow to out investments.
    As price in near to 106 at 109 sector (Raheja, ATS, Brisk, Shobha ) is in the range of 4000~5000.

So in any case the project should not be scrapped........
    Any view please ....

what can we do in this case as in there way out and who was the person whom u spoke coz there is no point speculating
    CommentQuote