Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I came to know from my sources that there are are some major deficiencies in application filed by Spire/Tashee for building plan approvals. I was tring to find out what are those deficiencies and how long it will take to correct those. It seems no body had any answer.

It seems that we are stuck for long time now..atleast a year.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to a guy Anuj : 09953964608. He is looking after Spire Central clients. He confirmed that by October they will get approvals.

Looking at the things got improved for Spire South 68 & Spire Woods 103, one thing is sure that Spire guys are trying to improve on.

Now only thing is if they can start 106 Spire Central, it will improve Spire's Branding by miles.

So we should regularly visit/ call at Spire offices at Jasola or Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Harjinderji, Request you to kindly post the link to join the google group in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • er.harjinder,

The guy you spoke is the worst guy to speak to in Spire. His full name is Anuj Garg. He also take care of spire edge. I had met this guy quite a number of times. He shall just give you assurance in case he meets you and would try to get you out of the office premises as soon as possible. Try calling him. After couple of times, he would not even pick your phone. Try and go to office and meet him, he will not meet you and pretend he is in meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • The difference between Spire central and other projects is about the JV. Although it seems that spire south and spire central both are in JV with tashee, but there is difference. Spire central's land was initially with "Go developers" which is in JV with Tashee.
    Go developers are now creating problems.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right about Go developer's earlier JV with Tashee. I also heard about it. Do you know what exactly is the issue with Go Developer.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with ekas2011 & Masque that Spire guys are not responding in a true professional manner.

I think we should try to meet the Sr. Management of Spire or Tashee asap.

The point is that our investment should not be under risk ......
    CommentQuote
  • Lets make the plan to discuss the same with management.
    CommentQuote
  • if u go on the mca site u'll find that the land for central belongs to K N INFRACON . it contains all the details from names of directors as well as land owned nd charges created by the company
    CommentQuote
  • they are taking us for a ride we need the list of members in the project so that all of them can b contacted
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    I spoke to a guy Anuj : 09953964608. He is looking after Spire Central clients. He confirmed that by October they will get approvals.

Looking at the things got improved for Spire South 68 & Spire Woods 103, one thing is sure that Spire guys are trying to improve on.

Now only thing is if they can start 106 Spire Central, it will improve Spire's Branding by miles.

So we should regularly visit/ call at Spire offices at Jasola or Gurgaon.

Gaurav said by July now some Mr Anuj says October

and when you talk to nikita or ritika whatever that lady's name is she says by august
    the lady is the crm for central not gaurav

it is very clear that they have some problem and not disclosing it
    CommentQuote
  • I have spoken to KN Infra con (guys who actually got our money....please remember we all issued cheques in favour of KN Infracon).

There are 3 main issues.

1. Village Road : If you go to the site there is a village road access infront of gate of site office. Actually this village road was supposed to be acquired by SPIRE & a new 84 meter sector road was planned to be developed.
    Now villagers are opposing any such acquirement of current road till the New 84 meter sector gets developed.

2. Alignment of Sector Road with current village road : if this option happens a lot of land will be reduced for making all the towers.

3. The sector road development yet to take place by tcp & huda, merger of sector road with village road or separate road.

So overall these are the factors which are creating problem for SPIRE to get approvals & start of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    I have spoken to KN Infra con (guys who actually got our money....please remember we all issued cheques in favour of KN Infracon).

There are 3 main issues.

1. Village Road : If you go to the site there is a village road access infront of gate of site office. Actually this village road was supposed to be acquired by SPIRE & a new 84 meter sector road was planned to be developed.
    Now villagers are opposing any such acquirement of current road till the New 84 meter sector gets developed.

2. Alignment of Sector Road with current village road : if this option happens a lot of land will be reduced for making all the towers.

3. The sector road development yet to take place by tcp & huda, merger of sector road with village road or separate road.

So overall these are the factors which are creating problem for SPIRE to get approvals & start of construction.

boss these issues have been there for the past 1 year they keep sayn next month next month but where is the proof that they are actually tryn to resolve it and plus every project has issues but companies knw them even before launching or acquiring a project and a lot of plaanin goes into acquiring land and the whole idea of a housing project and if the plans do go as planned they do have contingencies now:-
    1. what are they doing if suppose plan A is not working ?
    2. what is the current status ?
    3. will the project actually go ahead?

They don't answer these questions.

Btw Mr Harjinder keep up the good work everybody should keep a tab on the activities of the company and the status
    CommentQuote
  • and a request to all members if u talk to any company representative kindly name them while updating ur postsis possible so as to keep speculation to zero level
    CommentQuote