Hi all, Do anybody have any information about Spire central project. It seems they have not yet started the allottment. When they are going to start the construction??
Read more
353 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Current layout of SPIRE site plan
    If you see carefully the left side was the original plan of SPIRE (taken from Brochure).It already includes small thin village road.

Right side is the WIKIMAPIA plan showing 84m sector road planned is cutting corners of the current SPIRE land area.

So SPIRE needs to get the approvals for two roads passing through their site.
    1. Already built Village road of around 10m.
    2. New proposed 84m sector road (cutting corners of current site)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • do u think its possible for them to get it done
    CommentQuote
  • The other questions is whether 10m road will remain or it will merge in Spire site. I have been told by Spire that it will merge in site.

Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Current layout of SPIRE site plan
    If you see carefully the left side was the original plan of SPIRE (taken from Brochure).It already includes small thin village road.

Right side is the WIKIMAPIA plan showing 84m sector road planned is cutting corners of the current SPIRE land area.

CommentQuote
  • We (atleast I) still don't know what actually is plauging the start of construction. Is it roads or dispute related to Go Developer or something else or worse -all of this. Lot of theories going around but it seems no body know for sure. Not a good situtation to be in.

Current layout of SPIRE site plan

CommentQuote
  • Chances of Area Changes as happened in Spire South 68

One thing is for sure that the day this prject gets approved & road dispute gets settled the current Resale levels from 2800~3000 will jump to 4000~4500 & by the time towers are visible it will be 5500~6000.

There is another possibility that i got insights from SPIRE there may be chances of Area getting changed by 10%~15% (This has already happened in Spire South 68 project).

If any such thing of Area change 10%~15% happens it will boost even higher returns for SPIRE & investors but will be difficult for end users.

The reason i am putting this point across that most of the guys booked Spire Central 106 at 2250~2500 rate. The 106, 109 are current rate is 4000+, so developer i.e. SPIRE may try to change area to get higher profit.(Further in the application it is mentioned that area can be changed at the time of final approval or allotment).
    CommentQuote
  • This all will happen once something concrete happens at gound level. We all waiting for last two year and no solution seems to be in sight.

One thing is for sure that the day this prject gets approved & road dispute gets settled the current Resale levels from 2800~3000 will jump to 4000~4500 & by the time towers are visible it will be 5500~6000.

There is another possibility that i got insights from SPIRE there may be chances of Area getting changed by 10%~15% (This has already happened in Spire South 68 project).

If any such thing of Area change 10%~15% happens it will boost even higher returns for SPIRE & investors but will be difficult for end users.

The reason i am putting this point across that most of the guys booked Spire Central 106 at 2250~2500 rate. The 106, 109 are current rate is 4000+, so developer i.e. SPIRE may try to change area to get higher profit.(Further in the application it is mentioned that area can be changed at the time of final approval or allotment).
    CommentQuote
  • rajinder ji
    the thing is that appreciation toh approval wale din hi hojaegi
    but hoga ya nai woh problem hai

because from the past two all we have been hearing is an excuse and a 3 months time frame
    CommentQuote
  • Investor should approach the builders to shift the flat to spire 103 project where at least construction has started. Chances of reviving this project by spire looks bleak.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire had already stopped the resale, which is negative sign for all of us

CommentQuote
  • i dint knw transfer is not allowed
    i'll call them up nd find out
    bcoz if they stopped transfers that is an indication enough that they are not going aheadh with the project or probably the chances of reviving this project are negligible
    CommentQuote
  • what are the remedies available to us ???
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think too much. Spire will refund (max with interest) which will be negligble.

We need to approach Spire in a group and demand an explanation as to what is going on. Unless we know what actual problem is, we can't do anything e.g exit or stay.

Are we open to go to Spire office next week ...How about Wednessday!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Any update on the Spire cental ..When are they starting with construction. Till date we keep on hearing that in next 3 months approval will come and they will start the construction. Its been more than 2 yrs we booked it and no positive response.

Any one visited and got any response back from them

Please update.
    CommentQuote
  • One of the members visited their office and his experience was posted on the google group as under:

"I visited them on 17 May. I meet GM Anuj. He mentioned that he is the overall incharge of this project from day one. He also mentioned that as per his discussion with the top management just few days back, the project will be further delayed till oct 2012. Reason as per him is, "approvals pending of the road which is between the towers". I asked him to arrange our meeting with the director (Brigadier Dadwal). I also handed over a letter signed by 7 customers/persons. In the letter, I was emphasizing on the point, that the company is not taking/communicating with the investors/customers. Since then, there is no reply/call from them."
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to Tashee and Spire both. Tashee is saying another 2 month and Spire 3 months by then they will have approvals.

It was 6 months few weeks back. Don't know how these guys works and no sanity of these dates.
    CommentQuote