Which is the one to go for..........BELAIRE,THE DLF PARK PLACE,IREO(Victory Valley).Saw also Exotica.This will be for personal use.Would like to know if it would be a good investment too?
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by scorpio001
    Which is the one to go for..........BELAIRE,THE DLF PARK PLACE,IREO(Victory Valley).Saw also Exotica.This will be for personal use.Would like to know if it would be a good investment too?

if golf course is your preference and budget permits then belaire/parkplace. for end use. for investment i would not suggest.
    for enduse you can also consider vatika soverign. priced at 5800 they are ready to move in with enough room for appreciation.
    if you consider IREO then you can also look at unitech excusite at nirvana country 2 and emaar palm terrace select in same price band. which are all in launch stage.
    CommentQuote
  • Below project is also expected to be launched within one month or so

The Enclave from Emaar MGF will be launching soon. Located on the 90 Mtr. wide peripheral road connecting the Golf Course Road to the Sohna Road. The project spread over 2 tower of a gated community with G+20 storied buildings, offering 3/4 bhk apartment.

Price will be announced soon
      Located on Golf Course – Sohna Link Road
      Offering 3/4 BHK
      Total height G+20
    CommentQuote
  • As far as my info goes its and old emaar project. just one tower with about 120 units. all sold. not even a emaar project technically. thats why no mention any where.
    CommentQuote
  • i think people who booked in emmar meadows 2008 sector 76 were given the option to shift to "enclave" when that project was scrapped
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drrastogi731
    i think people who booked in emmar meadows 2008 sector 76 were given the option to shift to "enclave" when that project was scrapped

quite right!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Why don't you consider Lagoon Apartments in Ambience Island. A flat in resale. Best address in Gurgaon with the mall and connectivity. I think the resale rate is 10,000+ sq.ft.

And if you can afford more, go for Caitriona. 14+ crore apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    if golf course is your preference and budget permits then belaire/parkplace. for end use. for investment i would not suggest.
    for enduse you can also consider vatika soverign. priced at 5800 they are ready to move in with enough room for appreciation.
    if you consider IREO then you can also look at unitech excusite at nirvana country 2 and emaar palm terrace select in same price band. which are all in launch stage.

NIRVANA seemed nice but family wants not to move too far beyond Ph V.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    NIRVANA seemed nice but family wants not to move too far beyond Ph V.:bab (38):

HMmmm....
    then buddy stick to park place/belaire. then even golf course extn would be far...:bab (22):( on a serious note look at ireo/emaar/vatika) not that far from V
    CommentQuote
    HMmmm....
    then buddy stick to park place/belaire. then even golf course extn would be far...:bab (22):( on a serious note look at ireo/emaar/vatika) not that far from V

Yeah Ireo was supposed to info today if their sample flat wud be ready for a dekho t'row.Noone got back,its kind of wierd!Any info on it wud be highly welcome 'coz its at least cheaper than the rest.
    CommentQuote
    Yeah Ireo was supposed to info today if their sample flat wud be ready for a dekho t'row.Noone got back,its kind of wierd!Any info on it wud be highly welcome 'coz its at least cheaper than the rest.

The show house is now open for view. so go ahead!!!
    CommentQuote
    The show house is now open for view. so go ahead!!!

Decided against,IREO seemed vague,they r holding their 'stocks' in a tight fist.That was truly annoying!By the time they got back we had already invested elsewhere!!Losers!
    CommentQuote
    Decided against,IREO seemed vague,they r holding their 'stocks' in a tight fist.That was truly annoying!By the time they got back we had already invested elsewhere!!Losers!

congrats on your investment!!!! which one dis you zero in finally....
    CommentQuote
  • The DLF P P as the prices were soaring...........
    CommentQuote