Hi Property Experts/Senior Members,

I wish to explore option of buying a property in ILD GSR Drive Sohna Sector 36 in subvention scheme.

I am looking at this property as an end user but want to invest wisely.

I am looking for 2BHK (985 to 1015 sq ft).

Please advise your opinion in this matter.

Regards.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any takers on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Mohit ji, If you were to trust my experience, you should ignore this builder. ILD is one small time builder who has smartly positioned themselves as one of the top builder league (All thanks to a brilliant marketing team). I am one of the buyers suffering from a financial and mental loss because of ILD Gurgaon. I have gone through the pain and really don't want anyone else suffer like us. Ignore them.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rakesh Malik;

Have you invested in this project? Can you please brief us with your experience in detail so that we get a clear picture on this.
    CommentQuote
  • What happened to Arete, now that they are venturing to launch another project is the same vicinity?
    CommentQuote
  • ILD GSR Drive in Sector 36 at Sohna Road, Gurgaon

Project Discussion & Updates!

Hello Everyone,

I have initiated this thread to discuss about this project. This project is going to kick start next month. Does anyone have invested in this so far? What are your views about this project? Please share your valuable thoughts and feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow! Launching a new project in this current market. Must need a crazy buyer!
    CommentQuote
  • I think this area will have good demand in future. As connectivity is good and there are no such dispute as in npr or spr so it can be a good option for end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Great! Thank you bikashji; for sharing this with us.
    CommentQuote