Friends,
I am planning to buy some flat on sohna road. I have shortlisted two options, but still confused which one is better option.
1. Tulip, white: I am getting it at a price of around 45L( 3 BHK-1300~).
2. Unitech Uniworld-2 at around same price(2 BHK-980~).
Can you suggest which ons is right choice(Location, builder), considering this is not for investment.
For your information this will be a resale buy, The construction has started on these projects.

Thanks
Thestarter
Read more
Reply
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by thestarter
    Friends,
    I am planning to buy some flat on sohna road. I have shortlisted two options, but still confused which one is better option.
    1. Vipul, white: I am getting it at a price of around 45L( 3 BHK-1300~).
    2. Unitech Uniworld-2 at around same price(2 BHK-980~).
    Can you suggest which ons is right choice(Location, builder), considering this is not for investment.
    For your information this will be a resale buy, The construction has started on these projects.

    Thanks
    Thestarter


    I think it is Tulip White ?? Market is at all time high . It is too risky to buy now in resale . I suggest you to invest in new projects at pre-launch stage only... ...
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha, Thanks for so prompt reply. I understand your point to not to invest in resale. But the problem is I am new in this field, and could not judge any builder sitting abroad. Moreover, the soft pre launch options don’t last more than a week in this hyped environment.
    I really cannot fathom the fact that in 2 weeks we can have a variation of 300 Rs/Ft(upside). Do you have some good builders and locations which you can share. i would be more than thankful to you.
    Thanks Again!!
    Thestarter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thestarter
    Tinesha, Thanks for so prompt reply. I understand your point to not to invest in resale. But the problem is I am new in this field, and could not judge any builder sitting abroad. Moreover, the soft pre launch options don’t last more than a week in this hyped environment.
    I really cannot fathom the fact that in 2 weeks we can have a variation of 300 Rs/Ft(upside). Do you have some good builders and locations which you can share. i would be more than thankful to you.
    Thanks Again!!
    Thestarter.


    Hand over cheque & other documents to your relative in India & keep on following this forum . you will get booking in desired project at pre-launch price . I recommend Bestech sec 81 project which will be launched anytime during next 3-4 weeks.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Hand over cheque & other documents to your relative in India & keep on following this forum . you will get booking in desired project at pre-launch price . I recommend Bestech sec 81 project which will be launched anytime during next 3-4 weeks.....


    & Godrej, Sector 80 ( to be launched anytime in Sept.) could be another good option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    & Godrej, Sector 80 ( to be launched anytime in Sept.) could be another good option.


    I have not recommended him Godrej because it is relaunch of Failed Project of Frontier Group . Moreover Its Godrej first project in the region . We donot know if they continue their operation for long time or wind-up their operation after seeing too much competition in the region..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I have not recommended him Godrej because it is relaunch of Failed Project of Frontier Group . Moreover Its Godrej first project in the region . We donot know if they continue their operation for long time or wind-up their operation after seeing too much competition in the region..


    I think Godrej should also be pretty good, considering the fact that whichever region/area ,Godrej Properties has entered, they have been very to quite successful. They have strong financials & do not seem like a co. to run away from competition. Moreover, Frontier launched the project 2 yrs. back, when there was no or little market for residential projects on NH & also , since Frontier is no big name in RE, the project failed , at that time.

    To me, Godrej looks an pretty attractive proposition. The Launch price is the thing to watch out on Godrej.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think Godrej should also be pretty good, considering the fact that whichever region/area ,Godrej Properties has entered, they have been very to quite successful. They have strong financials & do not seem like a co. to run away from competition. Moreover, Frontier launched the project 2 yrs. back, when there was no or little market for residential projects on NH & also , since Frontier is no big name in RE, the project failed , at that time.

    To me, Godrej looks an pretty attractive proposition. The Launch price is the thing to watch out on Godrej.


    Yes Godrej as a brand is bigger than Bestech but there are many buts & ifs attached with it .... As it is his first investment , I will suggest him more safer choice...
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej properties had built plenty of properties in Mumbai and they are treat to watch. GP has developed a business plan to not only acquire land banks but also to get into joint development with other builders on profit sharing basis. If I remember correctly they have around 50msf JD projects with pan India presence.

    My understanding is that they are the late entrant into property space and might take a lateral route like JD for gaining market share before bigger players like Reliance jumps in. Godrej is known for their quality of products and expect that they won't do any harakiri for short term gains. NCR RE mkt is very competitive and flooded with builders. That could be the reason Godrej is taking their own time to launch their first project. Price wise.... I think they would launch at the same frontier price ~2700.

    Do you know which is the largest selling soap in India? It is Godrej No.1. When was the last time you have seen its advertisement or for that matter "Cinthol" adv.? Godrej is No. 1 in door locks, safe/lockers, hair colors too. No advertisement (less adv.) in these categories too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thestarter
    Tinesha, Thanks for so prompt reply. I understand your point to not to invest in resale. But the problem is I am new in this field, and could not judge any builder sitting abroad. Moreover, the soft pre launch options don’t last more than a week in this hyped environment.
    I really cannot fathom the fact that in 2 weeks we can have a variation of 300 Rs/Ft(upside). Do you have some good builders and locations which you can share. i would be more than thankful to you.
    Thanks Again!!
    Thestarter.

    I would also add Vipul to the list. this is worth considering if the godrej/bestech prices come about 3100.
    (let us not consider the vipul prelaunch prices as not toomany got in)

    all these 3 projects are worth getting into. Godrej might be slightly more expensive due to starting size of 1700sq ft or so.( I am guessing your budget is about 50-55L based on tulip/uniworld option)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thestarter
    Friends,
    I am planning to buy some flat on sohna road. I have shortlisted two options, but still confused which one is better option.
    1. Tulip, white: I am getting it at a price of around 45L( 3 BHK-1300~).
    2. Unitech Uniworld-2 at around same price(2 BHK-980~).
    Can you suggest which ons is right choice(Location, builder), considering this is not for investment.
    For your information this will be a resale buy, The construction has started on these projects.

    Thanks
    Thestarter


    Hey Dear,

    From location point of view, Unitech Uniworld-2 is better than Tulip WHite but property market is highly overpriced. I suggest wait untill CW games are over & then think of buying it. I would not recommend any project around NH-8 if purpose is to stay there. No decent School, hospitals are close by. It will take atleast 5-6 years for that area to be self sufficient.
    Hope i make sense.
    PD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    I would also add Vipul to the list. this is worth considering if the godrej/bestech prices come about 3100.
    (let us not consider the vipul prelaunch prices as not toomany got in)

    all these 3 projects are worth getting into. Godrej might be slightly more expensive due to starting size of 1700sq ft or so.( I am guessing your budget is about 50-55L based on tulip/uniworld option)


    Vipul is being right now quoted at 2990 & as per brokers, its launch price would be about 3100-3200. If Godrej & Bestech come out with similar rates, i feel they would be better buys than Vipul (with the revised rates ).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Godrej properties had built plenty of properties in Mumbai and they are treat to watch. GP has developed a business plan to not only acquire land banks but also to get into joint development with other builders on profit sharing basis. If I remember correctly they have around 50msf JD projects with pan India presence.

    My understanding is that they are the late entrant into property space and might take a lateral route like JD for gaining market share before bigger players like Reliance jumps in. Godrej is known for their quality of products and expect that they won't do any harakiri for short term gains. NCR RE mkt is very competitive and flooded with builders. That could be the reason Godrej is taking their own time to launch their first project. Price wise.... I think they would launch at the same frontier price ~2700.

    Do you know which is the largest selling soap in India? It is Godrej No.1. When was the last time you have seen its advertisement or for that matter "Cinthol" adv.? Godrej is No. 1 in door locks, safe/lockers, hair colors too. No advertisement (less adv.) in these categories too.

    I second your opinion that Godrej is truly a world class with extremely good construction quality. I have seen their few projects in Mumbai and was quite impressed by the quality.

    Also that this particular Frontier property is on the highway and thus will have unmatched connectivity.

    Since toll is also moving out and there will be a underpass at Hero Honda chowk, the drive will be pleasurable and congestion free till sec 80.

    No to forget DLF has a huge land bank next to this property and Unitech 6 CR Lakeland karma is just behind the project and from highrise towers will get good view of Karma Lakes:bab (59):
    Also to mention that in close vicinity there are three five star hotels project on Highway, one of them is Uppals Mariott, work for which have alreaddy started.

    And one more good reason is that right on the highway will be the last metro station, meaning a metro station right in front of entrance.

    With existing prices of 3700+ for Emmar at Sec 77, one can expect good appreciation if the projects gets launched at 2700-2800.
    CommentQuote
  • Tentative price being quoted for Godrej is 3400.

    Is it a good investment at this price?

    Comments please
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (36): what ???????? 3400
    Freakingly expensive

    Will have to wait now for another good project in vicinity as there is plenty land bank available.

    For that matter all eyes on DLF now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    :bab (36): what ???????? 3400
    Freakingly expensive

    Will have to wait now for another good project in vicinity as there is plenty land bank available.

    For that matter all eyes on DLF now


    is DLF coming up with something?
    And if they are, they will also drive the market price.
    CommentQuote