Have any body got successful in the draw of suncity Avenue 102? How is the builder and its reputation? there is no thread on this project. Kindly share your views
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is there any ways up or Facebook group to connect builder is charging hefty amount vat which is wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors please guide what is the present rate of VAT that is chargable on under construction building in Haryana. Besides that I want to know whether TDS will be applicable on affordable housing scheme as the cost of all properties is under 50 lakhs. What are other charges (like VAT, Servie tax that I know) will be applicabe and their rate. Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Vat issue

How we can ask them to lower vat, all are charging less than 2%.
    CommentQuote
  • prateekgupta; ji, unless all the allottee raises this issue, I think the builder will not pay any heed to the issue
    CommentQuote
  • prateekgupta; and pathak77;, i have also got successful in the draw of Suncityavenue102. I have also received one notification/communication regarding the VAT 5.25% that has to be paid to the builder before 30th of April. I have got confirmation from one of my friend and his builder ( RAMSON, HUDA affordable) is not asking for any VAT* payment from buyers. You are right, we would need to raise this issue. i would also suggest to make a facebook or whatsup group..what u say ?
    CommentQuote
  • Greetings Members...

I am also one of the allotees in suncity affordable project. Do let me know if there is a whats app/facebook group
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am also allotted flat from suncity 102
    CommentQuote
  • As most of us are new members so sharing personal inforamtion will be diffiuclt as per the policy of the IREF so creation of whatsup group or facebook group will be a task.
    CommentQuote
  • I have created a whatsapp grp, currently 4-5 are there I have made pathak ji as admin also, we can add more to that grp

Already created one watsapp grp, right now 4 members are there
    CommentQuote
  • hi me also allotee. Can you anybody received builder buyer agreement letter.

For VAT we may check authority .I think it must be there builder can not take the risk of asking it otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • Received the mail from the avenue 102, they have mentioned that Bhoomi Pujan happened on 13th April 2016 and they have sent two photographs at attachment about Bhoomi Pujan
    CommentQuote
  • Hi pathak77; I am also one of the successful allottee in this project. Please connect me with you wattsapp group so that we can can connect better with each other. I also wanna join your watsap group. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vicky930;, as I have already mentioned that since all of us are new members we will not be able to send PMs in the forum so we have to wait till the time we get the facility to send PM for making an effect whatsapp group. Has anyone signed ABA or given VAT payment to builder
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to go tomorrow. I will tell you once done. Has anyone visited the site of avenue 102. Do anyone have idea how many lift will be there in one tower? 1 or 2
    CommentQuote