I have heard that a new project is coming in Sector 73 from Today Homes. As of now the booking is in soft launch. All the property dealers are quoting different rates. Some are saying 3300, some 3500 & some 3800.
Can anybody clear this confusion & is this a good project to invest in.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by monts07
    I have heard that a new project is coming in Sector 73 from Today Homes. As of now the booking is in soft launch. All the property dealers are quoting different rates. Some are saying 3300, some 3500 & some 3800.

No confirmed rates r out. Brokers r just collecting cheques on perceived prices & discounts to create a hype in the market.

Builder is Ok(though not A grade) , but consider the fact that this project is coming very near to a proposed sewerage plant , which would ultimately affect the price of the project. Also , i understand the project is not on the main rd. & is behind Unitech Vista (though i have personally not visited the site yet)
    CommentQuote
  • Stp info needed

Hi Manoj,

Do you have more info about the STP location? All the maps Ive seen do not mention about this. They only mention about the Public utility land and in my opinion looking at the map, its pretty distant from the location of Today's project. My view is that, if ever there was any leak, it'll affect Vista's, Tulip's etc first considering the wind direction generally is westwards in and around Gurgaon. Also, are you aware of other STP's in the developed sectors like South city 1, II, Golf course road??? Have they had any impact on these sectors??? I infact wish Gurgaon civic autorities do build treatment plants because that's what the city needs desperately. The infra is so poor all over, no proper sewage drains, flood water drains and most of all 'The roads' which are in such a dilapidated condition. I feel sick when I drive around the city, I live in DLF Phase V currently.

The city is supposedly a showcase city for India...'Millenium City' and I am ashamed that its far from any sort of millenium city. There is no vision like e.g. Dubai, singapore...we're building new India, the seeds are grown now and I m afraid its just goiing to be one notch above the old mess of older India!
    CommentQuote
  • stp info

go to wikimapia.
    you can see the location of various projects, and stp.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun007
    Hi Manoj,

Do you have more info about the STP location? All the maps Ive seen do not mention about this. They only mention about the Public utility land and in my opinion looking at the map, its pretty distant from the location of Today's project. My view is that, if ever there was any leak, it'll affect Vista's, Tulip's etc first considering the wind direction generally is westwards in and around Gurgaon. Also, are you aware of other STP's in the developed sectors like South city 1, II, Golf course road??? Have they had any impact on these sectors??? I infact wish Gurgaon civic autorities do build treatment plants because that's what the city needs desperately. The infra is so poor all over, no proper sewage drains, flood water drains and most of all 'The roads' which are in such a dilapidated condition. I feel sick when I drive around the city, I live in DLF Phase V currently.

The city is supposedly a showcase city for India...'Millenium City' and I am ashamed that its far from any sort of millenium city. There is no vision like e.g. Dubai, singapore...we're building new India, the seeds are grown now and I m afraid its just goiing to be one notch above the old mess of older India!

Google for the STP. It is also there in one of the thread discussions on this forum. See www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-chd-avenue-gurgaon-11192-p77909.html . Not sure how far it is from Today's project , but its pretty closeby. Ask any of the brokers on the STP in Sec. 71 . Most, do not talk about it , because of the negative impact.

If the STP would come up right besides/behind , the project, u r going to invest in, the project value is definitely going to go down. Google search for STP's in Gurgaon region, to find about them.

No doubt, infrastructure of Gurgaon is real poor, but better than , most other NCR regions (except GN) . Greater Noida has its own problems like lawlessness, unstable state govt., not much of industries etc etc. & is not a preferred destination for investors, as for now. USP of Gurgaon is the airport , industry in Gurgaon/Manesar.

I will not comment on the indian vision ie. it not being in par with other countries. I think we should accept , what we have got & contribute in our own little ways to improve on things. There is no point in running down India/indians.
    CommentQuote
  • Stp

Looking at Wikimapia, the STP is just behind Central Park and besides CHD. I visited the Today's site and the CHD is also besides it divided by a small village road. If the map is correct and I have my full doubts over its authencity not because I have doubts over someone who has demarcated it on wikimapia but because I have doubts over Gurgaon civic authority's noble thoughts of treating the sewage of the city! I'm not sure what the building by laws say about STP's and if they could be built right into inhabited locations but it certainly would not feel good to sip tea sitting at your balcony and sniffing the aroma of Hydrogen sulphide in the air! The builders are hand in glove with HUDA. Such project plans should not be passed by HUDA unless they dont fear litigation.

Despite all of this, if Today's lauches this cheap, it could still be a good short term investment option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monts07

Price range of Today's , as anticipated by monts07 , ranges from 3300 to 3800 & that is certainly not cheap , considering the proximity to the STP & grade of the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Today's as a builder

I agree it'll be more realistic at around 3100-3300 per Sqft but anything more is a wee bit risky. I would rate Today's in the Class B category if Unitech, DLF , Bestech were to be Class A builders. They dont seem to be the running types but.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun007
    I agree it'll be more realistic at around 3100-3300 per Sqft but anything more is a wee bit risky. I would rate Today's in the Class B category if Unitech, DLF , Bestech were to be Class A builders. They dont seem to be the running types but.

in all certainity today launch price would be in band of 3600-3800 around the 15th. they want to reap the benefit of rising sohna road prices. there logic is that if vista is priced at 4500 and nh8 looking at 2900-3000 we can easily command 3600 for this location.
    wait and watch........
    CommentQuote
  • If Today is launched at the price of 3600-3800, it is a BIG NO NO.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke to IC guy. he confirmed Today and Bestech both will be launched around diwali and at higher prices because by that time other builders will also increase prices by 200-300 Rs. bestech and today will keep themselves above other builders in that area. so expect a expensive deal with them around diwali
    CommentQuote