Hello All,

Does anyone has any ideas if ABW plots are for sale in sector 62.

If so kindly give its details.

Rgds,
Gaurav Chugh
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Hello All,

Rgds,
    Gaurav Chugh

Please look for previous threads on ABW. This project has been discussed a lot.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Hello All,

Rgds,
    Gaurav Chugh

yes they are at about 38,000/yard...
    CommentQuote
  • One more project in Sector 62

One more township is coming in Sector 62 by Krrish Infra. Don't know much about Krrish Infra but this new township will be FDI funded.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    One more township is coming in Sector 62 by Krrish Infra. Don't know much about Krrish Infra but this new township will be FDI funded.

I think it is same as ABW.....
    CommentQuote
  • Is it?

I visited the site of ABW in sector 62. There are some small signboards mentioned ABW. That's all.

But near about I found a signboard mentioning "Site For DLF Cyber City".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    I visited the site of ABW in sector 62. There are some small signboards mentioned ABW. That's all.

I hv read advertisement of Krrish Infra on internet marketing ABW plots & floors in sec 62..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I hv read advertisement of Krrish Infra on internet marketing ABW plots & floors in sec 62..

Krrish is 150 acre Township at Sec 62, with ABW as one of the block occupant.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any STP near to ABW's site?
    CommentQuote
  • sector 62

Originally Posted by rajggn

I see Badshah pur drain going through sectors 66, 65,62, 61 and 58 in the master plan map , is it a ganda naala ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    I see Badshah pur drain going through sectors 66, 65,62, 61 and 58 in the master plan map , is it a ganda naala ?

The government has also decided to double the width of sector roads from the existing 30 metres to 60 metres.
    A Draft Development Plan is being formulated for the 58 new sectors (from 58 to 115) to be developed in Gurgaon. “Since these sectors are still in the planning stage, any department requiring land should contact the District Town Planner so that provision can be made under the revised plan. In the first phase, sectors 58 to 67 will be developed; these will have 60-m wide roads,” Kataria said.
    The state government has also directed that all roads in the planned sectors be interconnected, unlike the existed sector roads that end abruptly.
    For inter-connectivity, six controlled areas have to be added under the new Masterplan. With a view to avoid encroachments beyond the connecting road, the government has decided to develop a 50-m wide green belt along the road and earmark a 200-m wide strip as an institutional belt.
    Under the revised plan, the District Town Planner has been asked to ensure sufficient parking space for vehicles in the new sectors.
    Directions have also been issued to give special attention to security, health and education while preparing the layout plan of the new sectors.
    “The Badshahpur Nallah, used for carrying excess water, will also be re-aligned along the 90-m wide southern peripheral road under this new Masterplan,” added Kataria.
    Plan changes: 2021 to 2025
    * Population density to be calculated as 120 persons/ acre as compared to 100 persons/acre
    * Roads of upcoming sectors to have roads of width of 60 m instead of earlier 30 m
    * All roads in planned sectors to be interconnected, development of green belt to avoid encroachment
    * Badshahpur Nallah to be re-aligned along the southern peripheral road

Senior members what is the implication of the current Badhshahpur Nalla on property prices in sector 58,61,62,65,66? The change is proposed in new master plan, but what will happen till then?
    CommentQuote
  • Badshahpur drain

Originally Posted by Vicky100
    The government has also decided to double the width of sector roads from the existing 30 metres to 60 metres.
    A Draft Development Plan is being formulated for the 58 new sectors (from 58 to 115) to be developed in Gurgaon. “Since these sectors are still in the planning stage, any department requiring land should contact the District Town Planner so that provision can be made under the revised plan. In the first phase, sectors 58 to 67 will be developed; these will have 60-m wide roads,” Kataria said.
    The state government has also directed that all roads in the planned sectors be interconnected, unlike the existed sector roads that end abruptly.
    For inter-connectivity, six controlled areas have to be added under the new Masterplan. With a view to avoid encroachments beyond the connecting road, the government has decided to develop a 50-m wide green belt along the road and earmark a 200-m wide strip as an institutional belt.
    Under the revised plan, the District Town Planner has been asked to ensure sufficient parking space for vehicles in the new sectors.
    Directions have also been issued to give special attention to security, health and education while preparing the layout plan of the new sectors.
    “The Badshahpur Nallah, used for carrying excess water, will also be re-aligned along the 90-m wide southern peripheral road under this new Masterplan,” added Kataria.
    Plan changes: 2021 to 2025
    * Population density to be calculated as 120 persons/ acre as compared to 100 persons/acre
    * Roads of upcoming sectors to have roads of width of 60 m instead of earlier 30 m
    * All roads in planned sectors to be interconnected, development of green belt to avoid encroachment
    * Badshahpur Nallah to be re-aligned along the southern peripheral road

Senior members what is the implication of the current Badhshahpur Nalla on property prices in sector 58,61,62,65,66? The change is proposed in new master plan, but what will happen till then?

Does this Badshah pur drain just carry excess water or sewage ?
    CommentQuote
  • Drain

I visited the site of BPTP Park Prime in sector 66 from sohna road as well as from another road. Not able to find any drain there.
    CommentQuote
  • Even, I didnot see any drain when I visited Ireo Victory Valley,Uptown project !!
    CommentQuote
  • visited abw plot site?

has anybody visited abw plots site sector 62?

any views on it? whats the current price? hows the location?
    CommentQuote
  • strange

it looks strange to em why people are not interested in abw plots golf course road priced around 38-39K) but showing interest in dlf plot sec 73 (60K)...can somebody explain me whats wrong with abw plots ?
    CommentQuote