Dear Members,

I could not find any comment or post on BPTP Spacio Park Serene Sector 37D. How does the project look with current BSP of 2750 psf? Does the builder provide quality construction and timely delivery?

Also, how is the project/location/builder compared to Ramprastha Edge Towers. Looking for end use.

Members please comment.
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    Dear Members,

I could not find any comment or post on BPTP Spacio Park Serene Sector 37D. How does the project look with current BSP of 2750 psf? Does the builder provide quality construction and timely delivery?

Also, how is the project/location/builder compared to Ramprastha Edge Towers. Looking for end use.

Members please comment.

B4 investing in BPTP watch below video of Aajtak TV news..

http://vimeo.com/14051330
    CommentQuote
    Dear Members,

Members please comment.

BPTP is very well known for its worst construction quality & for big delays in delivery. Search the web, there are n number of complaints , against the builder.

Location is pretty Ok. If u have to choose , between the two, definitely go for Ramprastha Edge - better location, safer builder, quality is much better than BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Tinesha, Manoj. That was really quick and really an eye opener.

Actually, I had zeroed in on Mahindra Aura Phase -2 (1st choice due to location), BPTP Spacio Park Serene (Just because of less investment) and Ramprastha Edge Towers (2nd Choice) (a little above my budget though).

Do you think I should wait till the launch for Mahindra Aura Phase 2 or should I book in Edge Towers (few units only with PLCs are available)?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Tinesha, Manoj. That was really quick and really an eye opener.

Actually, I had zeroed in on Mahindra Aura Phase -2 (1st choice due to location), BPTP Spacio Park Serene (Just because of less investment) and Ramprastha Edge Towers (2nd Choice) (a little above my budget though).

Do you think I should wait till the launch for Mahindra Aura Phase 2 or should I book in Edge Towers (few units only with PLCs are available)?

If Dwarka e way gets delayed, future of most of the projects there would be uncertain, including that of Mahindra project. Ramprastha has connectivity through NH8 ( about 2.5 to 3 Kms.), so u do not get stuck up , because of delays in e way execution.Construction for Ramprastha has already started, so u should be prepared to shell out the full money, in say 1.5 to 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Tinesha, Manoj. That was really quick and really an eye opener.

Mahindra Aura is good but have problem of Railway phatak & Naala . I still suggest Bestech sec 81 for you or wait for some more time for interesting pre-launch .....
    CommentQuote
    Dear Members,

Members please comment.

avoid bptp ... as manoj said ramaprastha can be reached through nh8. mahindra can be reached through palam vihar and kapashera.
    you can evaluate in terms of budget/delivery/builder reputation.
    my vote would be mahindra if dwarika side/bestech on nh8
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    avoid bptp ... as manoj said ramaprastha can be reached through nh8. mahindra can be reached through palam vihar and kapashera.
    you can evaluate in terms of budget/delivery/builder reputation.
    my vote would be mahindra if dwarika side/bestech on nh8

As rightly said, by AmitMM, evaluate the project, especially as per yr. needs. If u r looking for early possession, go for Ramprastha. If thats not a issue. go for Mahindra, which is a better builder. If u do not mind going to NH8, look at Bestech & since i understand, u r booking for own use & not investment, u can also look at Godrej, Sector 80.
    CommentQuote
  • Bptp

BPTP is avoidable as fraud co and extremely poor construction quality.

Ramprastha Edge :bab (56): is way too superior in construction quality as done by Supreme infra and very very easily accessible from NH8 & widening of Patudi road is also taking place.

Mahindra Aura 2
    :bab (65): launch have been delayed to Dec and since it's at sec 110 and very much accessible as of now from Kapashera Road and Dwarka Underpass road coming from Pushpanjali Farms.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    BPTP is avoidable as fraud co and extremely poor construction quality.

Ramprastha Edge :bab (56): is way too superior in construction quality as done by Supreme infra and very very easily accessible from NH8 & widening of Patudi road is also taking place.

Mahindra Aura 2 :bab (65): launch have been delayed to Dec and since it's at sec 110 and very much accessible as of now from Kapashera Road and Dwarka Underpass road coming from Pushpanjali Farms.

could you please confirm how you got the news of delay of mahindra.
    i have been unable to get this info from any place else.
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 37/37D

Hi Members,

so are these new sectors coming across proposed Dwarka expressway better than sec 37/37D in terms of connectivity to gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bindasaman
    Hi Members,

so are these new sectors coming across proposed Dwarka expressway better than sec 37/37D in terms of connectivity to gurgaon.

This issue has been extensively discussed. See the following thread -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10423-tashee-capital-gateway-tashee-group-sector-111-dwarka-e-way-gurgaon?t=12808
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks MANOja,

it was usefull. I have visited the sites of Spacio and Ramprastha . As i am looking to buy an appartment around 40 lacs with as close to iffco chowk as possible.
    Still not able to decide which one to go for. BPTP has reputation problems but better connectivity than ramprastha(as i think), Ramprastha is well known but is expensive as the appartment size is more. Plz advice
    Will appreciate if other members also provide their view
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bindasaman
    Thanks MANOja,

it was usefull. I have visited the sites of Spacio and Ramprastha . As i am looking to buy an appartment around 40 lacs with as close to iffco chowk as possible.
    Still not able to decide which one to go for. BPTP has reputation problems but better connectivity than ramprastha(as i think), Ramprastha is well known but is expensive as the appartment size is more. Plz advice
    Will appreciate if other members also provide their view

Between the two, Ramprastha is definitely better . This has been discussed , quite a lot in this thread , earlier too.

I think , most of the facts r in front of u. Go by your instinct, if u still can't decide.
    CommentQuote
  • I have dropped the idea of going with BPTP. Ramprastha looks better although with a bit higher investment. Waiting for Mahindra Aura Phase 2 details and will decide between that and Ramprastha Edge Towers.
    CommentQuote
    I have dropped the idea of going with BPTP. Ramprastha looks better although with a bit higher investment. Waiting for Mahindra Aura Phase 2 details and will decide between that and Ramprastha Edge Towers.

Wise decision of dropping the idea of investing in BPTP. U won't regret it.
    CommentQuote