Last updated: January 3 2021
98 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spacio Park Serene BPTP Sector 37 D Gurgaon

Sec 37/37D

Hi Members,

so are these new sectors coming across proposed Dwarka expressway better than sec 37/37D in terms of connectivity to gurgaon.

Comment

Originally posted by bindasaman View Post
      Hi Members,

so are these new sectors coming across proposed Dwarka expressway better than sec 37/37D in terms of connectivity to gurgaon.
      This issue has been extensively discussed. See the following thread -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=12808
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks MANOja,

it was usefull. I have visited the sites of Spacio and Ramprastha . As i am looking to buy an appartment around 40 lacs with as close to iffco chowk as possible.
        Still not able to decide which one to go for. BPTP has reputation problems but better connectivity than ramprastha(as i think), Ramprastha is well known but is expensive as the appartment size is more. Plz advice
        Will appreciate if other members also provide their view

Comment

Originally posted by bindasaman View Post
          Thanks MANOja,

it was usefull. I have visited the sites of Spacio and Ramprastha . As i am looking to buy an appartment around 40 lacs with as close to iffco chowk as possible.
          Still not able to decide which one to go for. BPTP has reputation problems but better connectivity than ramprastha(as i think), Ramprastha is well known but is expensive as the appartment size is more. Plz advice
          Will appreciate if other members also provide their view
          Between the two, Ramprastha is definitely better . This has been discussed , quite a lot in this thread , earlier too.

I think , most of the facts r in front of u. Go by your instinct, if u still can't decide.

Comment

I have dropped the idea of going with BPTP. Ramprastha looks better although with a bit higher investment. Waiting for Mahindra Aura Phase 2 details and will decide between that and Ramprastha Edge Towers.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21 View Post
              I have dropped the idea of going with BPTP. Ramprastha looks better although with a bit higher investment. Waiting for Mahindra Aura Phase 2 details and will decide between that and Ramprastha Edge Towers.
              Wise decision of dropping the idea of investing in BPTP. U won't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Wise decision of dropping the idea of investing in BPTP. U won't regret it.
                I second that opinion.

Comment

You can opt for Tashee

Dear Wanderer,
                  Mahindra Aura is a good wait, but Tashee's Capital Gateway can be grabbed for now. Firstly, Tashee's location is better (though only slightly); secondly, if Aura Phase II comes in sector 110 (which is anticipated), sector 110 has a fully inhabited village inside it. Thirdly, Mahindra's launch price is expected minimum 3200 while Tashee is still at 2995/- (after 5% discount).
                  You won't repent with Tashee

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                    Dear Wanderer,
                    Mahindra Aura is a good wait, but Tashee's Capital Gateway can be grabbed for now. Firstly, Tashee's location is better (though only slightly); secondly, if Aura Phase II comes in sector 110 (which is anticipated), sector 110 has a fully inhabited village inside it. Thirdly, Mahindra's launch price is expected minimum 3200 while Tashee is still at 2995/- (after 5% discount).
                    You won't repent with Tashee
                    Tashee is a good alternative but when I compare the builder reputation, Mahindra Aura looks safer option. Also, Aura is in Sector 110 A and it is not anticipated, Phase 1 construction has already started and I have seen the location.

Members please comment, which is better option.. Tashee aur Mahindra?

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21 View Post
                      Tashee is a good alternative but when I compare the builder reputation, Mahindra Aura looks safer option. Also, Aura is in Sector 110 A and it is not anticipated, Phase 1 construction has already started and I have seen the location.

Members please comment, which is better option.. Tashee aur Mahindra?
                      No match.. Mahindra is undisputed leading brand..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X