Dear Members,

I could not find any comment or post on BPTP Spacio Park Serene Sector 37D. How does the project look with current BSP of 2750 psf? Does the builder provide quality construction and timely delivery?

Also, how is the project/location/builder compared to Ramprastha Edge Towers. Looking for end use.

Members please comment.
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Wise decision of dropping the idea of investing in BPTP. U won't regret it.

I second that opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • You can opt for Tashee

Dear Wanderer,
    Mahindra Aura is a good wait, but Tashee's Capital Gateway can be grabbed for now. Firstly, Tashee's location is better (though only slightly); secondly, if Aura Phase II comes in sector 110 (which is anticipated), sector 110 has a fully inhabited village inside it. Thirdly, Mahindra's launch price is expected minimum 3200 while Tashee is still at 2995/- (after 5% discount).
    You won't repent with Tashee:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Dear Wanderer,
    Mahindra Aura is a good wait, but Tashee's Capital Gateway can be grabbed for now. Firstly, Tashee's location is better (though only slightly); secondly, if Aura Phase II comes in sector 110 (which is anticipated), sector 110 has a fully inhabited village inside it. Thirdly, Mahindra's launch price is expected minimum 3200 while Tashee is still at 2995/- (after 5% discount).
    You won't repent with Tashee:)

Tashee is a good alternative but when I compare the builder reputation, Mahindra Aura looks safer option. Also, Aura is in Sector 110 A and it is not anticipated, Phase 1 construction has already started and I have seen the location.

Members please comment, which is better option.. Tashee aur Mahindra?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    Tashee is a good alternative but when I compare the builder reputation, Mahindra Aura looks safer option. Also, Aura is in Sector 110 A and it is not anticipated, Phase 1 construction has already started and I have seen the location.

No match.. Mahindra is undisputed leading brand..
    CommentQuote
  • I second that. Tashee stands nowhere ,as compared to Mahindra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21

Mahindra without any doubt is far far better builder.

Tashee's location and price could be very tempting but better safe than sorry.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am new to this website but couldnot resist writing in this post. I was seriously considering to buy a flat in BPTP before reading this thread. I have few queries.

We are discussing about BPTP not being a good option. Following are few facts:-

01. Builder has incresed prices three times in last one month (2450 - 2525 - 2650 - 2750).
    02. Lesser saleable area option (3BHK within 45 Lacs all inclusive).
    03. Much better connectivity (I have visited the site) the connectivity is much better than Ramprastha from NH8 as there is no proper road to Ramprastha yet. I am considering that Dwarka Eway will take many years to be build.
    04. Phase 1 is expected to be ready in about an year time as currently the structure of about 10-11 floors in few buildings is ready & work in progress fast (I am told that Ramprastha only sample flat has been built so far)
    05. Smaller project than Ramprasstha (450 acres) but big enough for a reasonable residential project (24 acres) so expected to be delivered faster.
    06. Builder reputation - Many projects have been delivered & under construction against almost nothing by Ramprastha yet.

Would like to know the opinion of the group on the same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    Hi All,

I am new to this website but couldnot resist writing in this post. I was seriously considering to buy a flat in BPTP before reading this thread. I have few queries.

We are discussing about BPTP not being a good option. Following are few facts:-

01. Builder has incresed prices three times in last one month (2450 - 2525 - 2650 - 2750).
    02. Lesser saleable area option (3BHK within 45 Lacs all inclusive).
    03. Much better connectivity (I have visited the site) the connectivity is much better than Ramprastha from NH8 as there is no proper road to Ramprastha yet. I am considering that Dwarka Eway will take many years to be build.
    04. Phase 1 is expected to be ready in about an year time as currently the structure of about 10-11 floors in few buildings is ready & work in progress fast (I am told that Ramprastha only sample flat has been built so far)
    05. Smaller project than Ramprasstha (450 acres) but big enough for a reasonable residential project (24 acres) so expected to be delivered faster.
    06. Builder reputation - Many projects have been delivered & under construction against almost nothing by Ramprastha yet.

Would like to know the opinion of the group on the same

all valid points decent location/early delivery....
    but do you still want to invest in some company which has a universal bad reputation in terms of construction quality and customer service.
    i would continue to advice that anybody lokking at dwarika side should go for mahindra and then ramaprastha. mahindra will fetch you good resale. ramaprastha is a planned township
    CommentQuote
  • Search across the web & u would find , what kind of builder is BPTP. Still, if u r the risk taking kind & feel , BPTP is a best option, take the call , go by yr. gut feeling & invest in BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone with their own bad experience with some proper reasoning about BPTP? I have searched & found few but peoplecribbing about the problems of introducing EDC & IDC changes in between the project is the only one i could find.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    Anyone with their own bad experience with some proper reasoning about BPTP? I have searched & found few but peoplecribbing about the problems of introducing EDC & IDC changes in between the project is the only one i could find.

some of them can be seen at
    http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/bptp-c177780.html
    http://www.consumercourt.in/flats/10834-duped-bptp-park-prime-project.html
    http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2009/7/31/20457/9954
    http://www.clientcomplain.com/BPTP_LTD-Complains-6653-SC.html

i have nothing against bptp or anyother company. Use your discretion is all i would suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha, had attached a link about BPTP , in this thread only.

Here it is -

http://vimeo.com/14051330

There r n numbers of complaints on the web.Probably u r not looking hard enough or want the forum members to do all the work for u?
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (45):

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Tinesha, had attached a link about BPTP , in this thread only.

Here it is -

http://vimeo.com/14051330

There r n numbers of complaints on the web.Probably u r not looking hard enough or want the forum members to do all the work for u?
    CommentQuote
  • Bptp

If you go through the complaints abt BPTP you will find some patterns

a) If you buy in pre launch of BPTP projects then you will face lots of problems. The dealers attached with BPTP are not reputated ( I am not talking abt IDEAL values of dealers)

b) In case of BPTP Freedom Park Life project, BPTP tried to charge more during possession but there is news that after protest of buyers they didn't charge extra money. Needs to be confirmed with other sources also.

But yes BPTP is constructing projects in full swing in Sector 37 D and Sector 66. But there are some doubt that whether they will deliver project in time and will not charge extra during possession . Somebody told me that since BPTP is trying for IPO so BPTP wants to remove some negative things. Let's see.
    CommentQuote
  • The issue is to invest in BPTP or not, when there are better options available? If a builder is embroiled in so many controversies, its better to be at a safe distance from such builders. but , u never know & maybe BPTP turns a new leaf & delivers in time & delivers, what is being promised , so as to prove all skeptics wrong.

I do not hold any grudge towards BPTP. In fact , i have never dealt with them, but i have seen quite a lot of people suffering because of their misdeeds.
    CommentQuote