Dear Members,

I could not find any comment or post on BPTP Spacio Park Serene Sector 37D. How does the project look with current BSP of 2750 psf? Does the builder provide quality construction and timely delivery?

Also, how is the project/location/builder compared to Ramprastha Edge Towers. Looking for end use.

Members please comment.
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My Budget is about 40 lacs (all inclusive) & i want a 3BHK option. Can someone suggest anything in Gurgaon within that budget? I found BPTP & it can come within 40-45 Lacs including registration. This was the reason i did all this research. Builder reputation i have checked the cases & believe you me i can find similar cases against even DLF (I have been a customer of DLF myself few years back). They are all the same. This project give early possession & currently ready road (about 6 KM drive from Rajiv Chowk) . Few buildings structure are also there to see build for the first phase. All rosy & on paper amanities commited by builder, what else one should look for.

Can someone help me with a genuine opinion on this?

All other projects are in air as mahindra is not yet launched, ramprastha i could not reach also to their location (last 3 KM were in a single lane vllage road & scary in the evening), All new sectors are horroble if there is no dwarks expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    My Budget is about 40 lacs (all inclusive) & i want a 3BHK option. Can someone suggest anything in Gurgaon within that budget? I found BPTP & it can come within 40-45 Lacs including registration. This was the reason i did all this research. Builder reputation i have checked the cases & believe you me i can find similar cases against even DLF (I have been a customer of DLF myself few years back). They are all the same. This project give early possession & currently ready road (about 6 KM drive from Rajiv Chowk) . Few buildings structure are also there to see build for the first phase. All rosy & on paper amanities commited by builder, what else one should look for.

All other projects are in air as mahindra is not yet launched, ramprastha i could not reach also to their location (last 3 KM were in a single lane vllage road & scary in the evening), All new sectors are horroble if there is no dwarks expressway.

hey buddy we all tried to give honest opinions only!!!!
    true you will not find anything else in this budget.
    mahindra const. has started for 1st phase but you can only their 2 bhk 1150 unit in this price.
    trust your instinct and then go for it!!! good luck
    CommentQuote
  • Bptp

I can understand your problem. I faced the same problem. With BPTP u can see the construction work is going on. But there are lots of negative remarks abt BPTP in Internet. What u can do u can talk to BPTP directly and ask them uncomfortable questions.
    CommentQuote
    My Budget is about 40 lacs (all inclusive) & i want a 3BHK option. Can someone suggest anything in Gurgaon within that budget? I found BPTP & it can come within 40-45 Lacs including registration. This was the reason i did all this research. Builder reputation i have checked the cases & believe you me i can find similar cases against even DLF (I have been a customer of DLF myself few years back). They are all the same. This project give early possession & currently ready road (about 6 KM drive from Rajiv Chowk) . Few buildings structure are also there to see build for the first phase. All rosy & on paper amanities commited by builder, what else one should look for.

Are you trying to bring BPTP & DLF at similar platform ???

Don't nurture this misconception as their build quality and brand value in market just can't be compared.

As far is BPTP is concerned, it's avoidable. But since it's exciting you and you are pretty comfortable investing your money with a fraud co. then you should go for it.

At the end what matters is wedr you are comfortable living in BPTP or not ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Please excuse me if my post has disturbed you. I was looking for someone to share their personal problem they have faced with BPTP & nothing else. I seriously appreciate the conversation you guys are having with me since morning. I m seriously confused & wanted to discuss this with some people who can help me make decision.
    Only concern now is the reputtion of builder against many positives for the project. I am in this dellimma since the prices were 2450 & now the prices are 2750 within one month. May be i will get 50 rs discount on this.

Let me see what can be done now if i should wait more & hope these prices will come down one fine morning.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, i am sorry , but i am out of this discussion,as for now. Given, all comments i could think of, too tired of trying to convince people to stay out of BPTP.

Man, it's yr. money(& your headache afterwards) . Spend it the way, u deem fit.
    CommentQuote
  • Amty_Gr : If u want this for personal use or for investment. If u want for personal use and u have an upper limit of 40L inclusive of any loan etc,.
    In that case I would suggest you to either scale down the size from 3BHK to 2BHK , or arrange more money , or change the location from Sohana road to NH-8, sec 80+ or may be try 100+ sectors or shift to Noida or G.Noida

And most importantly as advised by ManojA , avoid BPTP...
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

Please excuse me if my post has disturbed you. I was looking for someone to share their personal problem they have faced with BPTP & nothing else. .

Don't worry,

All this have been discussed and shared in good spirit of conversation and nothing else :o

So be comfortable as we use this platform to share our views and exchange ideas.

Cheers !!!

BPTP Prices will def go up to 3000 by Sep end as Ramprastha is also increasing prices every passing month & i don't see any upcoming factor coz of which the prices of BPTP will go down as construction have already started in full swing.

Entry point is very crucial in R.E
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I m shocked of the following:-
    Manoja saying that he is tired of convincing people to stay out of BPTP as not even a single mention of his own experience on the matter.
    RBBR_711 saying I would suggest you to either scale down the size from 3BHK to 2BHK , or arrange more money , or change the location from Sohana road to NH-8, sec 80+ or may be try 100+ sectors or shift to Noida or G.Noida.
    This project is not in Sohna road. It is sector 37D which is north gurgaon. This means people are making suggessions in this fourum without any idea what they are commenting on.
    Money & location is always the first factor of choice if i am purchasing RE & without what the whole discussion is directionless. Gurgaon is my location & 40 Lacs is my budget. If you have no suggession then i suggest please dont confuse people by writing anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Bptp

Worst Case Scenario :

Late Delivery -- Please note that BPTP is constructing Sec 37D and Sec 66 projects in full swing. That means BPTP will receive money (70% of Basic + All Extra charges like EDC Car Parking, Club Memberrship etc) frm buyers in coming 5-6 months considering the fact that BPTP has constructed around 8 -10 floors till date in sec 37D and sec 66). Now the question is whether BPTP will keep the same mometum of constructing or they will slow down as they have to get only remaining 30 % of BSP.

Not delivered as promised (Quality) -- No idea abt this. Please confirm it frm BPTP Freedom Park Life Sec 57 Gurgaon buyers as BPTP has given possesion for this project.

Some more extra money asked during possesion as in case of BPTP Freedom Park Life --

If you are OK with above point then u can take decision.
    CommentQuote
  • amty_gr

I think u don't believe in learning from other people's experience.

I have clearly stated that i have not dealt with BPTP, but have seen people suffering because of BPTP's misdeeds. How do u expect me to share my experience on BPTP, if i have not dealt with them , unless u want me to fabricate a sob story.

If u r shocked/hurt, i am sorry, had no intention to hurt u or anybody.

I think u should thank all the guys contributing in this thread, who have been trying to help u out , instead of pointing fingers.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

Please excuse me if my post has disturbed you. I was looking for someone to share their personal problem they have faced with BPTP & nothing else. I seriously appreciate the conversation you guys are having with me since morning. I m seriously confused & wanted to discuss this with some people who can help me make decision.
    Only concern now is the reputtion of builder against many positives for the project. I am in this dellimma since the prices were 2450 & now the prices are 2750 within one month. May be i will get 50 rs discount on this.

Let me see what can be done now if i should wait more & hope these prices will come down one fine morning.

Hi Amty

One more way to know more about the builder (in addition to internet ) is to go to a project already delivered by BPTP and get the feedback from the people living there after stating your dilemma.

You could see and ask about the quality of construction, how much late was the delivery and delivery of amenities and sizes as promised ?

Please let us also know whatever you find.:)

And it would be great if any of the forum member who is end user of any project by BPTP could provide any inputs.

Keep it cool guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Found this map showing location of all the projects along the dwarka gurgaon expressway.

Interesting to note is that they have given 4 stars to BPTP Spacio and only 2 to Ramprastha whereas both of them are in same sector.

Originally Posted by bindasaman
    Hi Members,

so are these new sectors coming across proposed Dwarka expressway better than sec 37/37D in terms of connectivity to gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • It's the brokers lookout which entirely depends on the commission he is getting from builder.

The higher the builder will pay the brokerage, higher the rating will be
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Spacio Park Serene Sector 37D

Please suggest me about the new Project of BPTP. Thr Price 2650/per sqft. Is any body booked it. It is 1800 sqft 3 BHK flat.
    CommentQuote