Dear Members,

I could not find any comment or post on BPTP Spacio Park Serene Sector 37D. How does the project look with current BSP of 2750 psf? Does the builder provide quality construction and timely delivery?

Also, how is the project/location/builder compared to Ramprastha Edge Towers. Looking for end use.

Members please comment.
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Currently BPTP is not providing timely payment discount (TPD )in case pending delayed interest is not cleared. Funny part in my case is i have sent mail to them regarding wrong calculation of interest and provided the past mail communication exchanged between BPTP and me as reference they have not responded for around 40 days and have raised 2 demands since then.. They have calculated 3 times the actual interest and they want me to pay all to avail TPD.

Request senior members and existing investors/endusers of BPTP projects to suugest how to deal with this situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeshgupta
    Please suggest me about the new Project of BPTP. Thr Price 2650/per sqft. Is any body booked it. It is 1800 sqft 3 BHK flat.

Still the value is quite affordable in these projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawanpw2
    BPTP Recreation area Relaxing is a new home for sale in Gurgaon, which is situated at industry 37 D in Gurgaon. BPTP Recreation area Relaxing provides 2, 3 and 4 bed room high-class flats which determine the best way of life in Gurgaon. Fantastically situated at Sector 37D, the 150 mt. wide expressway is just half a distance away from Recreation area Relaxing Gurgaon. A 400 miles arranged green can be found right reverse BPTP Recreation area Relaxing, along with 5 Worldwide educational institutions coming up in the area. An desperately anticipated venture, BPTP Recreation area Relaxing is targeted at offering some of the best living requirements in Gurgaon.

2BR+2T+Study 1488 Sq. ft. 59,52,000
    3BR+2T 1788 Sq. ft. 71,52,000
    3BR+2T+SR+Study 2250 Sq. ft. 90,00,000
    4BR+3T+SR 2450 Sq. ft. 98,00,000

These are the price list of Bptp

Can you pls further elaborate the highlighted lines above...
    >

>To me 400 miles equals 643.72 kms (lengthwise) and by going by this figure, you can make a two way green route to Jaipur ....sounds really really strange
      >
      >5 Worldwide OR worldclass educational institutions
    CommentQuote
  • What is BSP psf ? what is mim area for a unit ? is 1000 sqf is available ? I dont see in the list
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know what's happening with this project?
    The construction for Spacio is on hold for over 18 months now and builder is not providing any concrete reason / answer.

In fact, the builder has even removed the link to construction updates from their web page for this specific project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mr m r k
    does anyone know what's happening with this project?
    The construction for spacio is on hold for over 18 months now and builder is not providing any concrete reason / answer.

In fact, the builder has even removed the link to construction updates from their web page for this specific project

bhagwan bachaye bptp se
    CommentQuote
  • NEVER BUY From BPTP

I suggest to all fallow members not to buy any property from BPTP, The company is fraud.

I had buyed property from them and seen what worst things can happened.

Just friendly advice not to get trapped with such builder!!

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by res4nkg
    I suggest to all fallow members not to buy any property from BPTP, The company is fraud.

Thanks!!

Agreed strongly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by res4nkg

Thanks!!

brother please give detailed explanation here so that everyone should take care before buying

is there anything wrong with this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhay
    brother please give detailed explanation here so that everyone should take care before buying

is there anything wrong with this project ?

Bptp= bure phase tere paas
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Impressive LOOKS

BPTP Construction Status JUNE 14

License status looks not ok, (if it is the following one)

683 LC-1277A 2008 83 5/4/2008 Countrywide Promoters . GH 23.18 GURGAON 37D COUNTRYWIDE GUR-37D RGH 4/4/2014

Possession possible only after
    - License is renewed
    - OC applied for
    - Fees submitted along with approvals

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is the practical sale price I can expect for my 1800 sq Ft under spacio. I see a range of all sort of prices from 68 L to 90 L. What is the current trend in the locality? Or should I rather wait for the project to finish and price to appreciate. I have invented close to 40 L already and it has been 2 years and no construction update. Should I rather sell it off and invest the money somewhere else OR I should keep invested for long term> what are the prospects after Dwarka express highway completion?

Thanks and Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Park Serene Ph1, September 14 pictures

Hi
    Greetings

ANY IDEA WHEN THIS WILL BE OFFERED FOR POSSESSION??????? ARE THE BUYERS ASLEEP AND NOT PUSHING THE BUILDER TO DELIVER????????

Any Idea about Rates for different sizes, connectivity, status of EWS, CLub, OC applied for??

THE PALM TREE HAS GROWN 2 STOREY HIGH STILL NO DELIVERY

SHADY TREES ALL AROUND BRING THE BEAUTY OF LANDSCAPING SO WELL, WHEN WILL THE BUYERS BE ABLE TO GET IT??????

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

The Photos that you have put are for Spacio or Serene ?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

ANY IDEA WHEN THIS WILL BE OFFERED FOR POSSESSION??????? ARE THE BUYERS ASLEEP AND NOT PUSHING THE BUILDER TO DELIVER????????

Any Idea about Rates for different sizes, connectivity, status of EWS, CLub, OC applied for??

THE PALM TREE HAS GROWN 2 STOREY HIGH STILL NO DELIVERY

SHADY TREES ALL AROUND BRING THE BEAUTY OF LANDSCAPING SO WELL, WHEN WILL THE BUYERS BE ABLE TO GET IT??????

Cheers

the only problem with bptp is that they make the buyer do a tigni ka dance - otherwise once delivered - everything is awesome :). So bptp projects are good when they are delivered for endusers - well its always been value for money for investors with deep pocket and patience
    CommentQuote