Dear Members,

I could not find any comment or post on BPTP Spacio Park Serene Sector 37D. How does the project look with current BSP of 2750 psf? Does the builder provide quality construction and timely delivery?

Also, how is the project/location/builder compared to Ramprastha Edge Towers. Looking for end use.

Members please comment.
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Connectivity is very bad. I visited recently. Bhai gali koochon ke beech me se banda yahan pahonchta hai. No major markets nearby except small shops around.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

No doubt the building looks ready for possession and pleasing.

Have they yet sorted out with City Bank Properties?? Have they applied for OC my friend??
    As venky mentioned EWS also not ready??

Will be great if BPTP delivers by March 15 but most unlikely..

Please share break up and official BPTP document on the offer of possession till March 15.

How is the connectivity to the project??

Cheers

Hi BlessU ,

I have not checked that much my friend. I have read members comment on BPTP last week . After that I have not seen any of the BPTP projects but today I have received a call from a broker regarding Spacio offering 2BHK for 53 all incl.

May be because of court case they are offering flats at this price . I dont know which builder we can trust . I am thinking of buying a builder flr rather than putting all my savings with these cheaters.

I am surprised to see that how even big builders are cheating people in India . India need a Real Estate Controller Body like Sebi , TRAI .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyer2014
    Hi BlessU ,

I have not checked that much my friend. I have read members comment on BPTP last week . After that I have not seen any of the BPTP projects but today I have received a call from a broker regarding Spacio offering 2BHK for 53 all incl.

May be because of court case they are offering flats at this price . I dont know which builder we can trust . I am thinking of buying a builder flr rather than putting all my savings with these cheaters.

I am surprised to see that how even big builders are cheating people in India . India need a Real Estate Controller Body like Sebi , TRAI .

Booking with BPTP is bad idea. It will be 6 to 8 years of torture.

Buying RTM with BPTP once people start living is good idea. Because its ready made.

Because 30% cheaper than normal builders.

Problem with a bad builder is that you never know when some contravention of law is discovered. So even with RTM when you can see everything some illegality can remain hidden.

I hope you know that Kabul Chawla and Robert Vadra are supposed to be thick as thi....

So protection is gone while scrutiny is double.

But at the end of the day a flat for 50 lakhs needs examination. It is 75 lakhs without issues. These issues are 90% fear only.

Road connectivity will be very good after 6 months.

If 25 lakhs matters to you then examine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Connectivity is very bad. I visited recently. Bhai gali koochon ke beech me se banda yahan pahonchta hai. No major markets nearby except small shops around.

Bridge and 2 big unsurfaced roads laid out.

Once surface comes it will be very good.

Lack of shops is an opportunity for investors. AMB selfie square is well located and priced for investment
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Spacio Construction Start

Got information from sources that contractors have been finalized and mobilization work is in progress at the site. Soon construction will start.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you are absolutely right i also received confirmation from bptp itself that they have started the construction of two towers of Spacio project also they are finalised to contact us they will be able to share the pictures of the updates by april end
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Park Serene Buyers Association - United for our rights !!!!

BPTP has rolled out offer of possession(OOP) for four (out of seven) towers in Park Serene, Sec 37 D, Guragon in Jun'2015. With that demand, came a lot of uncalled for charges (Escalation charges, PLC charges etc) and a lot of uncertainty about what we can expect when we move there (Power connection, Water supply, STP, Parking etc).

An association of 240+ buyers have been formed. The association has gone to consumer court for undue demands and lack of promised amenities. The association met with senior BPTP staff at the site on Sunday(26th Jul'15), I was one of the attendees.

The association is lead by senior defence professionals and supported by energetic buyers who wants to protect their rights, together.

If you are one of among us, lets unite together. Please fill your details at following survey so that association can reach out to you:

http://goo.gl/forms/2ttaveh1gP

United for our rights!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, does anybody know the contact to join the case against Bptp. I m a unlucky owner in spacio.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mickukr
    Hi, does anybody know the contact to join the case against Bptp. I m a unlucky owner in spacio.

Not only Spacio. Anyone who bought their dream home from BPTP is unlucky
    CommentQuote
  • You can write mail to bawabptpspacio@gmail.com if you want to join BPTP Spacio owners association
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP sent offer of Possession in Park Serene without OC.Noone is paying the demand.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kapilvishal2 years ago
      Ultimately buyers will have to choose between the key to their house immediately or delayed possession. Park Prime guys after initial hustle finally gave in and took the keys. In hindsight it was clever move as people saved 3 -4 years of rent.