Came across this project while googling

http://www.aezindia.net/index.aspx?a..._overview.aspx

I am looking to buy for end use. However not sure about delivery of the project. Seems like its already a delayed project. Can someone advice here? Any update on construction and delivery of the project?
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Your statement is true. None of the banks are giving loan except for one (Axis Bank). I am not very sure about it. Check it with the brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys , I have an apartment booked in Aloha. Although , it is delayed by few years but it is still one of the good options to invest in as the location is good and once the apartment is ready , it will yield superb returns due to the location , which is close to metro and sizes of the flats. The construction has reached to a stage where the possession will be given in next 1 or 1/2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Genuine Sellers - Please PM

Hi Guys, I want to buy a flat in AEZ Aloha for my self use. I am looking for a 3 or a 4 BHK. Guys who might have a unit on the forum and interested in selling can PM me. In case if you know some one who has a unit, you could PM me his/her number.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Last i heard no bank is giving loans now. This was blacklisted by banks. Reason being someone sold a property to 2 buyer and because of which there were two bank loans on the same flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Came to know that three towers are illegal in this project.
    Any confirmation
    CommentQuote
  • Which are these three towers. What is the source of this information?
    CommentQuote
  • Aloha Update

I visited the Aloha site last week and it seems that in another 6 months, 2 of the towers will be delivered. Most of the work inside the towers has also been done. Mostly the fittings and lifts remain.

The only reason I see that the cost of this project is less than the others in the vicinity is due to unavailability of bank loan. The bank loan was withdrawn due to delay in the project.

But this project now seems like a good bet. Specially considering its attractive rate.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been hearing this since i first posted in this thread. A lot of negativity. Units were sold to multiple end users in resale and multiple bank loans on the same unit. hence bank loan not available. Again this is what i heard from brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Aloha AEZ

I agree to what you say that this project has been on the radar since last 6 yrs. But they have already sent the possession letters for the first phase of the project. The construction quality is same as that of THE LEGEND by clarion group, which is good. Also the prices are low. So i have no doubt that they would deliver.

After all big builders like JP, DLF and Unitech have goofed up as well and there projects have been delayed by 6 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not aware of the posession thingy. But the latest update (as of july 12) says it's still long way to go considering their speed :)

http://workmen.in/alohagurgaon/
    CommentQuote
  • Konark27, where are you buddy. Just 3 post (all for AEZ aloha) and you are gone. Did you buy this?
    CommentQuote
  • AEZ Aloha is a super dealyed project with poor Carpet/Super Area.. Imagine 2400 sqft for a 3 BHK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Club and Other Facilities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont think any end user would buy here
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abbey - I was looking for project and thought of buying Aloha, as it was the only project in my budget. But it seems the longer you wait, the higher the prices jump. A broker told me that the current price of Aloha is rs 6200/- per sq/ft; as the possession of 2 towers is going to be in march. I went to see the site again, and to my surprise there was a lot of landscaping work already completed and the final touches and lift installation is going on. I am afraid but this project has gone out of my budget. I am now looking at sector -84 and around areas for projects within 1C. Hope my 4th post was more interesting than the previous one.....
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited ~6 months back and lift installation was going on then too.. perhaps it is a very long lift taking straight to hell ;-)

Originally Posted by Konark27
    Hi Abbey - I was looking for project and thought of buying Aloha, as it was the only project in my budget. But it seems the longer you wait, the higher the prices jump. A broker told me that the current price of Aloha is rs 6200/- per sq/ft; as the possession of 2 towers is going to be in march. I went to see the site again, and to my surprise there was a lot of landscaping work already completed and the final touches and lift installation is going on. I am afraid but this project has gone out of my budget. I am now looking at sector -84 and around areas for projects within 1C. Hope my 4th post was more interesting than the previous one.....
    CommentQuote
  • 6 months is a long time, a lot can happen over 6 months. anyways, it ideally takes 2-3 months for a lift installation to take place (A standard process).....
    CommentQuote