Came across this project while googling

http://www.aezindia.net/index.aspx?a..._overview.aspx

I am looking to buy for end use. However not sure about delivery of the project. Seems like its already a delayed project. Can someone advice here? Any update on construction and delivery of the project?
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Konark27
    Hi Abbey - I was looking for project and thought of buying Aloha, as it was the only project in my budget. But it seems the longer you wait, the higher the prices jump. A broker told me that the current price of Aloha is rs 6200/- per sq/ft; as the possession of 2 towers is going to be in march. I went to see the site again, and to my surprise there was a lot of landscaping work already completed and the final touches and lift installation is going on. I am afraid but this project has gone out of my budget. I am now looking at sector -84 and around areas for projects within 1C. Hope my 4th post was more interesting than the previous one.....

You are right, the prices are jumping and will continue to jump once they start delivering. And in fact i also liked the layout. Bigger rooms/balcony etc. But i didn't had the guts and courage to buy this.

1. I was interested in this project and was getting it for 3200 when i started this thread. I visited the sites multiple times. and it always looked liked its nearing posession. But now its more than 2 years and they are yet to deliver. Only some nationalised banks were giving loan at that time

2. I continued to follow this project till the rates were around 4500. Then i came to know someone sold same flat to multiple buyer and there were two different loans on single flat. After that banks stopped giving loans. So if i had to purchase, it has to be from my own source.

Regarding the price rise, I will give you an example of legend.
    In 2010, legend started offering posession, the resale rates were around 4500 and company was asking 5200 in fresh (ready to move units). In 2012 Nov, the rates were 6300-6500, Just when i thought i should purchase in legend, suddenly people started asking for 7000 and i left the deal.

So the fact of the matter is when posession will get started the price will move and then will remain flat for sometime (this is because of lack of facility etc till all the towers are delievered, which in case of aloha only GOD knows), till then after the initial rise it will remain more or less stagnant. So you can invest in sec 84, after sometime sell it and purchase here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurgaonBulls
    AEZ Aloha is a super dealyed project with poor Carpet/Super Area.. Imagine 2400 sqft for a 3 BHK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Club and Other Facilities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont think any end user would buy here

Dear Forum Member,

We would like to inform you that Aloha, Gurgaon offers you 2244 sqft for 3 BHK & 2910 sqft, 2937 sqft and 3283 sqft options for 4 BHK apartments whereas the normal market size is 1500 Sqft for 3 Bhk & 2000 sqft for 4 BHK apartment. Aloha, Gurgaon provides you good super area to ensure apartments have good room sizes & balconies.
    Club will be constructed & all other promised facilities & high-end amenities will also be delivered at the time of possession.

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tekzo
    I had visited ~6 months back and lift installation was going on then too.. perhaps it is a very long lift taking straight to hell ;-)

Dear Forum Member,

You might have visited the site but the info you have provided is not correct. Lifts came on the site for Towers- D5 & B3 on 18th Jan & 28th Feb respectively & their installation is going on. The project is about to get completed & the towers D5 and B3 have been delivered already.

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abbey4u
    You are right, the prices are jumping and will continue to jump once they start delivering. And in fact i also liked the layout. Bigger rooms/balcony etc. But i didn't had the guts and courage to buy this.

1. I was interested in this project and was getting it for 3200 when i started this thread. I visited the sites multiple times. and it always looked liked its nearing posession. But now its more than 2 years and they are yet to deliver. Only some nationalised banks were giving loan at that time

2. I continued to follow this project till the rates were around 4500. Then i came to know someone sold same flat to multiple buyer and there were two different loans on single flat. After that banks stopped giving loans. So if i had to purchase, it has to be from my own source.

Regarding the price rise, I will give you an example of legend.
    In 2010, legend started offering posession, the resale rates were around 4500 and company was asking 5200 in fresh (ready to move units). In 2012 Nov, the rates were 6300-6500, Just when i thought i should purchase in legend, suddenly people started asking for 7000 and i left the deal.

So the fact of the matter is when posession will get started the price will move and then will remain flat for sometime (this is because of lack of facility etc till all the towers are delievered, which in case of aloha only GOD knows), till then after the initial rise it will remain more or less stagnant. So you can invest in sec 84, after sometime sell it and purchase here.

Dear Forum Member,

We would like to inform you that we're handing over the possession for Tower-B3 and D5. Home loans are being provided by Reliance Money & HDFC banks as well.

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
    Came across this project while googling

http://www.aezindia.net/index.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/gurg_overview.aspx

I am looking to buy for end use. However not sure about delivery of the project. Seems like its already a delayed project. Can someone advice here? Any update on construction and delivery of the project?

Dear Forum Member,

We would like to inform you that Aloha, Gurgaon is handing over the possession for its Tower B3 and D5. The complete project is about to be delivered. It has total five towers & below are the possession offering dates of the same:

Possession Offering Dates:
    Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Projects will be delivered after 1 month of offering possession to the customers.

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
    I understand that the developer has delayed this project, But so were some of the other project by most of developer during recession. I had a chat with one of broker, and he mentioned the construction has restarted again, May be bad for investment, but still not bad for end use (if they still complete the project) within one year or so.

But the broker may be wrong as he is trying to sell it. price quoted was 3500 psf

Dear Forum Member,

We would like to inform you that Aloha, Gurgaon is handing over the possession for its Tower B3 and D5. The complete project is about to be delivered. It has total five towers & below are the possession offering dates of the same.

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Projects will be delivered after 1 month of offering possession to the customers.

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    On resale , it's available at 3100-3200 , but u never know whether the builder will complete the project or not.

Dear Forum Member,

We would like to inform you that Aloha, Gurgaon is handing over the possession for its Tower B3 and D5. The complete project is about to be delivered. It has total five towers & below are the possession offering dates of the same:

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Workman Group,

Please let me know what price you are offering for fresh booking (if any left). I am looking for 3BHK in middle floor.

Originally Posted by WorkmenGroup
    Dear Forum Member,

We would like to inform you that Aloha, Gurgaon is handing over the possession for its Tower B3 and D5. The complete project is about to be delivered. It has total five towers & below are the possession offering dates of the same.

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by WorkmenGroup
    Dear Forum Member,

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Regards,
    Workmen Group

Hi Workmen Group, Iam interested in a 4bhk option, can you pls suggest what are the resales rates ? and is there anything available in fresh, if yes then on what rates.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Does anyone know the current resale price for a 4bhk apartment in Tower B3.

Regards-Pankaj
    CommentQuote
    AEZ is notoriously famous for non delivery of their projects. They have several semi finished projects & investors who have invested with them , r badly stuck up . Search the web, for numerous complaints against this builder.

Dear Forum Member,

In some of the projects, construction was halted for sometime but AEZ Group has delivered most of its projects & rest of them are ready to be delivered. Below is the brief info about the delivery of all of their projects:

Southened Castlets Jangpura, New Delhi: Project completed & handed over only in 14 months.

Aloha Rishikesh: Project has been delivered successfully.

Aloha, Gurgaon: Project has five towers. Below are the possession offering dates of these towers:

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Celebration City, Ghaziabad: Project will be delivered by this Diwali (November, 2013).

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tsindhwani
    I also got to know about this project ,, 3200 sqft rate at golf course extension road seems too good !!!!!!!!!!!!!manoja pls comment .... if good to buy for end use

Dear Forum Member,

We would like to inform you that Aloha, Gurgaon is handing over the possession for its Tower B3 and D5. The complete project is about to be delivered. It has total five towers & below are the delivery dates of the same:

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
    A good buy , if it gets completed in time. Otherwise , yr. money is stuck up. So , weigh yr. options. If u r looking for high risk with decent returns, go for it. If u like to play it safe, forget about this project.

Dear Forum Member,

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
    The location is good. Please ask yr. broker to explain , why this project is available at 3000/3100 , when everything around it is 4000 plus.This project was launched sometime in 2005 & is still not completed. This is the fate of many other projects of this builder.

Dear Forum Member,

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShwetaV
    Recently I visited site of Aloha, and it is near completion (as per the builder). Members can you please comment if it is a good buy at this point of time. How is the construction quality and location.
    Thanks

Dear Forum Member,

Tower B3 - 25th May
    Tower D5 - 10th June
    Tower B4 - 15th July
    Tower B5 - 31st August
    Tower D6 - 15th October

Regards,
    Workmen Group
    CommentQuote