Came across this project while googling

http://www.aezindia.net/index.aspx?a..._overview.aspx

I am looking to buy for end use. However not sure about delivery of the project. Seems like its already a delayed project. Can someone advice here? Any update on construction and delivery of the project?
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I recently got to know that Aloha has increased super area by nearly 10%!!. Also they are asking for increased electirifcation charges which is highly unjustified. Also, not ready to pay delay charges to the resale buyer citing only orignial allottees can claim delay penalities. As far as I know, in a resale deal all the rights are transferred to the new buyers. Besides, there is no water/electricity connection, no CC certificate and they are asking for final payment and offering possession!!!. It seems they are out of money and want to get the maximum out of end-user by hook or by crook!! I got to know some users are planning to take legal action against them and if this happens, the project will be delayed more...
    CommentQuote
  • This quite unheard of- may be they want to start a new unique trend in crookedness/ one-upmanship... Hw much is the project delayed by?

If the delay clause was there in the original BBA, then all the rights are automatically transfred to you. Unless (and that's unlikely) the original and resale units has different versions

When you bought in resale, did they endorse the old BBA or create a new one for you?
    CommentQuote
  • It was the endorsement of the old BBA. I did not bought it. One of my acquaintainces bought it. Developers resort to all kinds of new ways to dupe investors/end-users. It is upto investors/end-users not to bow down to such illegal demands and take appropriate legal action against the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "horsetrading
    It was the endorsement of the old BBA. I did not bought it. One of my acquaintainces bought it. Developers resort to all kinds of new ways to dupe investors/end-users. It is upto investors/end-users not to bow down to such illegal demands and take appropriate legal action against the builder.

I don't get this. If you are saying it was there in the original BBA, and that was also the BBA which was endorsed to the buyer, the conditions are Same as that of the original booking

Unless they delete the clause when they transferred/ endorsed

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Conditions are same as that of original BBA. Its only builder feels that only original allotees would be given the delayed compensation and no resale buyer should be paid penalties!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

Need your expert opinion on the fact - Do we see Aloha reaching the levels of Legend ? As it is nearing possession and is in close vicinity of Legend. Also if anybody has idea of the current resale prices.

Regards-Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • Aloha AEZ

I think that the rates at Aloha would surpass that of Legend. This is because of the following reasons -
    1. New Construction
    2. More Open Area (The open area in Aloha is almost twice of that in Legend)
    3. They seem to be providing better fittings than Legend

The current price that I am aware off is around Rs 7500 per Sq/ft.....
    CommentQuote
  • hello i am interested in buying can u advise me and what rate should i be looking at ?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale Advise on Aloha

Hi,

well the resale price would vary depending on the tower you opt for. B3 AND D5 towers are currently under possession. The prices of there towers would vary from 7400/- to 7900/- per sq/ft.
    Towers B4,B5, and D6 are slated to get possession in about 6 months, I think it would take close to a year below the final possession of these towers are given, so the rates here would be less than B3 and D5.
    CommentQuote
  • any update on this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Dear Fellow Members,

Could'nt find much on this project, though there is a thread available. Can anybody throw some light on what is actually going on with the project and is it worth considering it for end use perspective.

any information will be much appreciated.

Regards-Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • aez aloha

Hi all, need some update on Aez Aloha in Sector 57 . I visited one flat there recently, flat is good but there seems to be no maintenance at all...is there some issue why this is not happening....can somebody throw some light on this.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the banks are now financing this. However maintainence is an issue right now.
    CommentQuote
  • How is this complex for renting. Are amenities like pool and gym well maintained and functional or only white elephants?
    CommentQuote
  • any one who is living in ALOHA ?
    CommentQuote