There was a news of sector 81-85 roads being awarded to vatika and 86 -95 to dlf.

Any confirmation on this front.

Any news of the work starting in next six months?
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jatin123
    There was a news of sector 81-85 roads being awarded to vatika and 86 -95 to dlf.

Any confirmation on this front.

Any news of the work starting in next six months?

Not heard about it.

What's your source of information?
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is gonna b DLF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samarth25
    I think it is gonna b DLF.

The development of roads for the new sectors 82 to 92 will be done by 3 builders

1) vatika
    2) bestech
    3) Dlf

At present
    Vatika has constructed few roads around there projects
    Bestech -Yet to start(Basically they have to construct road connecting between there project Ananda and highway)
    Beyond Bestech DLF will connect the road till there project new town heights which partially they have already done with blacktop.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leoboy
    The development of roads for the new sectors 82 to 92 will be done by 3 builders

1) vatika
    2) bestech
    3) Dlf

At present
    Vatika has constructed few roads around there projects
    Bestech -Yet to start(Basically they have to construct road connecting between there project Ananda and highway)
    Beyond Bestech DLF will connect the road till there project new town heights which partially they have already done with blacktop.

What is the source of this dear???Pl confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hooda Hemant
    What is the source of this dear???Pl confirm.

Incidentally i am part of this development :o
    CommentQuote
  • That' great... means you would be able to share the tender advertisement and start and end details for these tenders.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    This is snapshot of Bestech development mailer reflecting notice board about tender of sector road.

Originally Posted by nkg_8
    That' great... means you would be able to share the tender advertisement and start and end details for these tenders.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks! Rajinder and leo for updates.. Hopefully these roads get built soon..
    CommentQuote
  • I can c d prices of d properties in Sector 81-95 going Northwards really soon!!!!!

I somehow have this feeling that these sectors so called New Gurgaon will boom at an unimaginable pace !!!

Wait for the DLF Sector 86,91-92 sectors to develop & watch what is gonna come......
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah it is bound to happen .. only thing is when it will happen...sooner the better :)
    Originally Posted by samarth25
    I can c d prices of d properties in Sector 81-95 going Northwards really soon!!!!!

I somehow have this feeling that these sectors so called New Gurgaon will boom at an unimaginable pace !!!

Wait for the DLF Sector 86,91-92 sectors to develop & watch what is gonna come......
    CommentQuote
  • hi samart,

why do u think so...
    someone mentioned that these sectors are at long distance 20Kms from toll plaza...
    how do u see gap in appreciation b/w new & existing gurgaon as a percentage ...

Originally Posted by samarth25
    I can c d prices of d properties in Sector 81-95 going Northwards really soon!!!!!

CommentQuote
  • this is interesting.. Appreciation will happen but when has to be seen but would love to know your views which can lead to depreciation..

One need to create farmers stir/some other innovative dampener to depreciate these properties going forward (which is very unlikely as this land is directly bought by builders from farmers)... So if nothing extra ordinary happened then it is bound to appreciate...

We have to see how soon it will...

Originally Posted by nipsy
    hi samart,

why do u think so...
    someone mentioned that these sectors are at long distance 20Kms from toll plaza...
    how do u see gap in appreciation b/w new & existing gurgaon as a percentage ...
    CommentQuote
  • Whts the latest on development of roads in and around 9*Seniors pl enlighten
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samarth25

Really??
    I already have one in vatika booked in 2008. That was recession time end users ke liye great time tha.

Anyway, Do you really think this is really right to invest in already appreciated properties in this so called New Gurgaon??
    CommentQuote
  • Please note.....Samarth made his comment in Sept last year.....and he is not talking about 81 to 85 sectors.

Thanks
    CommentQuote