Members

Mapsko Royale Ville has better location than Bestech Ananda , but Bestech is much more reputed builder than Mapsko.

Mapsko is presently at 2790 psf . Rate of Bestech is not out yet.

How is Mapsko as a builder viz. quality,delivery & how would Mapsko rate on safety of one's investment.

Members, comment which of the two , is a better investment ?
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • See this thread -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10908-is-godrej-sector-80-a-good-investment-at-the-mentioned-prices?t=13284

It might help u to reach to a conclusion.

Originally Posted by vaibhav2003
    While the specs for Godrej are not out, I would want to deliberate and reach a conclusion assuming that the:
    - BSP is Rs 3300 or below (and below 3500 with park facing, corner)
    - Specs are comparable to that of Emaar
    - Flat layout is good
    - Site layout is already available

Reason I am deliberating is that I have given a cheque and will not have much time to decide once the details are out. To get the benefit of pre-launch discount, have to choose this route (120 flats are being launched in Phase 1 and its not a very big project overall). But I can still decide as I have the right to withdraw if I don't like the specs / pricing.

Members: Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have had discussions with a few brokers on Mapsko & i am told that the project has had a very poor response, with about 5% bookings , till now. Builder might increase the present discount of Rs 200.00 to the range of 350 - 400 ,on the launch price of 2990.

So, members planning to invest in Mapsko , may wait for above development.

Hi MANOJa,

Any info on the discount as suggested by you?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dream_Advisor
    Hi MANOJa,

Any info on the discount as suggested by you?

on the contrary the project is almost sold out for smaller sizes. very few options left for 1790 size. the 4 BHK are still available. the discount instead of increasing is now no longer there. price 2990.
    CommentQuote
  • Launch any project , with a whiff of a known name & the project sells or everybody is made to understand that the project has sold off in hours. The question for an investor is , that if he puts his money in such projects, would he be able to make any profits or finally end up in a mess.

For information , Royal Ville is available for 2750-2775 in resale(1790 sq. feet).

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    on the contrary the project is almost sold out for smaller sizes. very few options left for 1790 size. the 4 BHK are still available. the discount instead of increasing is now no longer there. price 2990.
    CommentQuote
    Launch any project , with a whiff of a known name & the project sells or everybody is made to understand that the project has sold off in hours. The question for an investor is , that if he puts his money in such projects, would he be able to make any profits or finally end up in a mess.

For information , Royal Ville is available for 2750-2775 in resale(1790 sq. feet).

this project did sell slowly initially. the sold off tag is mostly brokers gimmick for initial launch when very limited appts are released.
    it only took off after vipul launched at 3250 and bestech/godrej started talking about 3300-3500 rates.
    manoj is right about 2750-2800 resale prices but not much activity still.
    the investors will have to wait for some more time.
    CommentQuote
  • After the price at which Godrej has been launched, am confused what to buy. At 85 lacs for 1821 sq ft and high loading, it looks expensive.

As informed by an official from Bestech informally, the Project will be launched in December as the Builder has not reached a settlement with some shopkeeper(s) at the project site.

Mapsko Royale Ville: The fact that the end users have paid significantly higher for Grade A builders like Bestech, Vipul and Unitech, in the developed sectors on Sohna Rd, am not convinced enough to go for it.

Pls recommend. My horizon is 3 years and can invest upto 60-80 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • the options which you could consider basd on my preference list.

1. emaar 1950- great location. good investment for 3 year time frame, notwithstanding the current cwg controversy. only issue will cost you about 92-95 L at current price( all inclusive)
    2.royal ville- good price point for location/specs. i have always liked this project. makes sense because the project has undergone only one price revision and is almost sold out. 1790 will fit nicely in your budget at about 65l

3. vipul- some disagreement on location but i think the industries will go away.
    at 3250

4. dlf express green-if you considered godrej at 3550/3750 than dlf at 2650 can be evaluated if the manesar pin code does not bother you.

Originally Posted by vaibhav2003
    After the price at which Godrej has been launched, am confused what to buy. At 85 lacs for 1821 sq ft and high loading, it looks expensive.

As informed by an official from Bestech informally, the Project will be launched in December as the Builder has not reached a settlement with some shopkeeper(s) at the project site.

Mapsko Royale Ville: The fact that the end users have paid significantly higher for Grade A builders like Bestech, Vipul and Unitech, in the developed sectors on Sohna Rd, am not convinced enough to go for it.

Pls recommend. My horizon is 3 years and can invest upto 60-80 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Anant Raj , Manesar could be another good option , with prices varying from 2600 to 2800 , depending on the size.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the options which you could consider basd on my preference list.

1. emaar 1950- great location. good investment for 3 year time frame, notwithstanding the current cwg controversy. only issue will cost you about 92-95 L at current price( all inclusive)
    2.royal ville- good price point for location/specs. i have always liked this project. makes sense because the project has undergone only one price revision and is almost sold out. 1790 will fit nicely in your budget at about 65l

3. vipul- some disagreement on location but i think the industries will go away.
    at 3250

4. dlf express green-if you considered godrej at 3550/3750 than dlf at 2650 can be evaluated if the manesar pin code does not bother you.

What abt Raheja sampada?
    Godrej shattered plans.
    CommentQuote
  • If looking at Sector 92 , do consider Sare Green Crescent Parc , at less than 2000. VFM project & construction has already started.

Originally Posted by Jiten1
    What abt Raheja sampada?
    Godrej shattered plans.
    CommentQuote
    If looking at Sector 92 , do consider Sare Green Crescent Parc , at less than 2000. VFM project & construction has already started.

SARE is sold nothing available..
    CommentQuote
  • U r getting it at 1950/1975 on resale.

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    SARE is sold nothing available..
    CommentQuote
    Launch any project , with a whiff of a known name & the project sells or everybody is made to understand that the project has sold off in hours. The question for an investor is , that if he puts his money in such projects, would he be able to make any profits or finally end up in a mess.

Hi Manoj:

Did you finally invest in Royal Ville? Any idea if this available in original booking or what would be the resale price now?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I finally didn't invest here .

Not sure , but resale price should be near to 2800 . In original booking , its for 2990 , though builder has only bigger sizes left . Smaller ones r on resale only .

Cross check on the resale price , as i am not really tracking it.

Originally Posted by nansjpr
    Hi Manoj:

Did you finally invest in Royal Ville? Any idea if this available in original booking or what would be the resale price now?

Regards
    CommentQuote
    I finally didn't invest here .

Not sure , but resale price should be near to 2800 . In original booking , its for 2990 , though builder has only bigger sizes left . Smaller ones r on resale only .

Cross check on the resale price , as i am not really tracking it.

Could your please eloborate on why you didnt go for it? Thanks.
    CommentQuote