Members


Mapsko Royale Ville has better location than Bestech Ananda , but Bestech is much more reputed builder than Mapsko.

Mapsko is presently at 2790 psf . Rate of Bestech is not out yet.

How is Mapsko as a builder viz. quality,delivery & how would Mapsko rate on safety of one's investment.

Members, comment which of the two , is a better investment ?
Read more
Reply
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Members


    Mapsko Royale Ville has better location than Bestech Ananda , but Bestech is much more reputed builder than Mapsko.

    Mapsko is presently at 2790 psf . Rate of Bestech is not out yet.

    How is Mapsko as a builder viz. quality,delivery & how would Mapsko rate on safety of one's investment.

    Members, comment which of the two , is a better investment ?


    bestech for all the obvious reasons....
    mapsko has delivered so far budget houses in ghaziabad/indirapuramunder the name of krishna apra so they have some proven track record.
    royal ville has decent specs for the price.
    the only issue with bestech is that it is getting inordinately delayed with no clear reason. also with the kind of cheques collected by brokers already getting the inagural discount/booking might be an issue specially for smaller units..
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM/Members,


    I am not aware of the quality delivered by Mapsko. Is it real bad? I have personally not seen any of the projects they have done , so far.

    What about location? I feel Mapsko has advantage there.

    Bestech is obviously the better & reliable builder amongst the two , but with Mapsko coming up with a few projects in Sector 82 & 83 , could it be a viable investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    AmitMM/Members,


    I am not aware of the quality delivered by Mapsko. Is it real bad? I have personally not seen any of the projects they have done , so far.

    What about location? I feel Mapsko has advantage there.

    Bestech is obviously the better & reliable builder amongst the two , but with Mapsko coming up with a few projects in Sector 82 & 83 , could it be a viable investment ?


    the quality is not bad. keep in mind what they have done is budget houses in gzb. so cant judge them on that.
    as far as investment is concerned not a bad option for the price/location.
    again royal ville is big ticket investment (60l +) so factor that..

    I would also ask forum members to comment if vipul is worth buying at 3050/3100 in launch. I assign following reasons
    1. very good builder.
    2. small project
    3. 40% project sold. remaining looks will sell fast.
    4. clarity of project in comparison to bestech
    5. expected price of bestech around 3100
    6. limited supply of resale appt of 1200/1500size as only about 50 /100were released.
    7. early construction/delivery expected compare dto bestech as bestech with delayed launch and having close to 1400 units will be late off the block.
    CommentQuote
  • Bestech is supposed to be a premium offering , as compared to Vipul ( we will have to wait till specs & price r out for Bestech).

    I feel one should wait for Bestech & not invest in Vipul at 3100 , since, now appreciation is going to be slow in Vipul (people who had invested in pre-launch have earned the cream).

    Bestech would launch the project, when the approach rd. to the project gets finished. Vipul, i understand does not have approach rd. till now. So , advantage of Vipul launching earlier, would get negated.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

    I too would need more information on mapsko royal ville, as planning to invest for 3bhk. I believe for the price it has an advantage of location and also haven't heard anything negative about the builder. Also see a good progress with mapsko casabelle. Need more advise from senior member's.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bestech is supposed to be a premium offering , as compared to Vipul ( we will have to wait till specs & price r out for Bestech).

    I feel one should wait for Bestech & not invest in Vipul at 3100 , since, now appreciation is going to be slow in Vipul (people who had invested in pre-launch have earned the cream).

    Bestech would launch the project, when the approach rd. to the project gets finished. Vipul, i understand does not have approach rd. till now. So , advantage of Vipul launching earlier, would get negated.


    Any information about new-launch projects in coming weeks in 50-60L budget on Golf course extension road (Other than ABW , Today Homes , Ninex )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Supriya
    Hi ,

    I too would need more information on mapsko royal ville, as planning to invest for 3bhk. I believe for the price it has an advantage of location and also haven't heard anything negative about the builder. Also see a good progress with mapsko casabelle. Need more advise from senior member's.


    mapsko is a decent B grade builder. not new as they have executed projects. the price/location ratio makes it worth a look as the area prices are touching 3000. so one can expect appreciation. if they deliver what they are promising in terms of specs it could be a end use option also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Supriya
    Hi ,

    I too would need more information on mapsko royal ville, as planning to invest for 3bhk. I believe for the price it has an advantage of location and also haven't heard anything negative about the builder. Also see a good progress with mapsko casabelle. Need more advise from senior member's.


    To me, it looks like a decent investment , but i am not too sure about the builder. The location is pretty good, price is OK ( I believe 2790 is high, it should have been around 2650 , less broker's discount).
    CommentQuote
  • Mapsko as members said that have done quite a projects under the name of Krishna Apra - then i would strongly recommend Mapsko as a builder.

    They have a project under the name of Krishna Apra at Indirapuram bang opposite to Shipra Mall and is quite reputed project with very very high resale value if compared to others.

    So a very trusted name in Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • I have had discussions with a few brokers on Mapsko & i am told that the project has had a very poor response, with about 5% bookings , till now. Builder might increase the present discount of Rs 200.00 to the range of 350 - 400 ,on the launch price of 2990.

    So, members planning to invest in Mapsko , may wait for above development.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have had discussions with a few brokers on Mapsko & i am told that the project has had a very poor response, with about 5% bookings , till now. Builder might increase the present discount of Rs 200.00 to the range of 350 - 400 ,on the launch price of 2990.

    So, members planning to invest in Mapsko , may wait for above development.


    highly unlikely that the discount will increase further...
    thats like admitting the failure and no builder can afford to do that.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , i too feel the same way , but brokers r saying that builder may offer more discounts( maybe in the form of free parking, free power back up etc. etc...)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes , i too feel the same way , but brokers r saying that builder may offer more discounts( maybe in the form of free parking, free power back up etc. etc...)


    Discount or more discount , it is not a good investment oppurtunity when we have similar offers ( may be slightly higher price but safe ) from branded players like Vipul / Bestech / Godrej .
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure if the information that MAnoja got that they are seeing poor response for MApsko is true. As this is the first time i am reading something like this. have always seen only positive response for the same....Also i have seen a good response for mapsko royalle ville also a good progress with mapsko casabelle...they have a sample flat ready as well.... Senior member's please advise ur views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Supriya
    I am not sure if the information that MAnoja got that they are seeing poor response for MApsko is true. As this is the first time i am reading something like this. have always seen only positive response for the same....Also i have seen a good response for mapsko royalle ville also a good progress with mapsko casabelle...they have a sample flat ready as well.... Senior member's please advise ur views.


    the project is doing fine in terms of sale of units. about 40% sold.
    the discount should go in about 15-20 days. as i mentioned earlier decent price/location ratio. can consider it. other option would be to wait for bestech/vipul/godrej but expect to pay abouy 10-15% more.
    CommentQuote