Hi All,

I have heard sometime about Ramprastha plots, and read also about them in bits-n-pieces, but I have no clue about that in reality.

Can any of you informed members give any info about it.

What I have heard:
Ramprastha had booked plot in sector 37D(2-3 yrs back), and people have only receipt for the same and no location etc is confirmed.

Any idea is there any plans of launching those plots, because in case they are (I hope) someway affordable, I can go for it.

or for now give a premium take one from resale.

Regards
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Hi All,

I have heard sometime about Ramprastha plots, and read also about them in bits-n-pieces, but I have no clue about that in reality.

Regards

Ramprastha have really huge land bank in Gurgoan. Most of the road from Sec 37D alongside Patudi Road till sec 90 - 95 belongs to Ramprastha.

Or to make it simple, front road side land where Raheja Navodya & Sampada.

The plots and low rise floors are planned out there and again a big township will come there.

Also in their existing project of 37 D , Soon they will come up with plots & low rise floors within the township and it will be gated community with all the possible amenities eg Malls, Multiplexes, Hospitals, Schools, Police station etc
    CommentQuote
  • They are offering plots since last 2 years ... You are right .. but still they don't have license (just upto my knowledge not sure) The deals are the parchi system and they dont give the alltment ... the plots are in sector 95 which is about 3 km frm vatika plots... Right now they are offering these plots at Rs 17500 per sq yd and the min size is 300 sq yd.

I am not sure about history of the prices of these plots but again heard that these were also sold at 7000 - 8000 / sqyd during recession..

Regards,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    They are offering plots since last 2 years ... You are right .. but still they don't have license (just upto my knowledge not sure) The deals are the parchi system and they dont give the alltment ... the plots are in sector 95 which is about 3 km frm vatika plots... Right now they are offering these plots at Rs 17500 per sq yd and the min size is 300 sq yd.

I am not sure about history of the prices of these plots but again heard that these were also sold at 7000 - 8000 / sqyd during recession..

Regards,
    Gaurav

Never, ever get into Parchi deals. If things go wrong (recession hits or approvals do not come), nobody is going to honor the parchi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Hi All,

What I have heard:
    Ramprastha had booked plot in sector 37D(2-3 yrs back), and people have only receipt for the same and no location etc is confirmed.

Any idea is there any plans of launching those plots, because in case they are (I hope) someway affordable, I can go for it.

or for now give a premium take one from resale.

Regards

If you are looking 4 plots than ABW sec 62 has much better location & will have very fast appreciation but you have to really negotiate hard with builder / brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Valuable inputs ...

Thank everybody for you valuable inputs ..

I spoke to one delaer who sits near sec 10A, he also suggested ... like ManojA .. not to buy unless actuall allotment of plots happen... that why little hesitant ... otherwise location wise it seems ok to me, as per price qoute ..

I enquired about sec 62 plot for one of my friend.. they are asking for 44k per sy yd.. for a 194 sq yd plot... Is this price worth ..

In general it seems that sec 62 area would come up in better way and price increase would be there .. but possession to be offered in 2yr. seems long time ..

Would it be better to invest in some sector where straigthway we get the plot.. in similar price range ...
    CommentQuote
  • even i booked one of the plots but the devloper has refused to allot the land int the sector of 37D ....but the news seems to be of allocation of plotts in the sector 90 or in that area god knows what would happen already 5 years into the trap...:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi tiensha, What would be teh approx price at ABW?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai logo any updates on the plots the company has promised to launch in december any updates 25 december ko christmas gift denge kya
    CommentQuote
  • Any Vague Idea About Ramprastha Plots

Originally Posted by akhiljain
    I require a plot in ramprastha sector-37 if some one have please contact

akhil -- r u a broker or wat...? u require vatika, dlf & now ramprastha..?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I was contacted by a broker who said 37D plots will be launched by July end at 55-58k/yd, currently they are in pre-launch phase and selling at 38k/yd. They will do allotment and payment needs to be cleared in 2 months. Is this true, any trap, will this be a good investment for 5-7 years time period? Rates are attractive as compared to re-sale value of Vatika 88A plots (55k/yd), which is across DEW. Seniors please suggest, I am new in this area.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realtybite13
    Hi,

I was contacted by a broker who said 37D plots will be launched by July end at 55-58k/yd, currently they are in pre-launch phase and selling at 38k/yd. They will do allotment and payment needs to be cleared in 2 months. Is this true, any trap, will this be a good investment for 5-7 years time period? Rates are attractive as compared to re-sale value of Vatika 88A plots (55k/yd), which is across DEW. Seniors please suggest, I am new in this area.

Thanks

Bro, don't get fooled by brokers. They just trap the innocent customers. No builder is stupid who will sell the plots in half of the price before launch. There is certainly some glitch. Be cautious. Go there, check the site and i will advise not to go for pre-launch in such a market.
    CommentQuote
  • Parchis are trying to sell off their plots before the launch. Parchi has no allotment or anything - just a parchi either for the original agricultural land which builder bought - or black money.

Avoid for middle class normal guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your input guys.

I was mistaken, the phone call was directly from Ramprastha builder, they took me for site visit yesterday. I saw the plots, they were marked in some blocks, the location for plots is very attractive, right behind upcoming amb selfie square. After site visit they took me to their corporate office in sector 44 where they showed a presentation. They said the plot number will be allotted right away. Their "pre-launch" rate is pretty low 38k/yd and location is prime. Everything seems too good to be true. Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Did they share any plans for possession of the earlier projects when you met them.
    Any construction activity going on site?

Originally Posted by realtybite13
    Thanks for your input guys.

I was mistaken, the phone call was directly from Ramprastha builder, they took me for site visit yesterday. I saw the plots, they were marked in some blocks, the location for plots is very attractive, right behind upcoming amb selfie square. After site visit they took me to their corporate office in sector 44 where they showed a presentation. They said the plot number will be allotted right away. Their "pre-launch" rate is pretty low 38k/yd and location is prime. Everything seems too good to be true. Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Did they share any plans for possession of the earlier projects when you met them.
    Any construction activity going on site?

They said possession for plots will be offered in a year, construction on the site going on in full swing, their high-rise Edge looked in very good shape and they said Edge possession will be offered by end of this year.
    CommentQuote