Last updated: September 20 2019
34 | Posts
9958 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots in Ramprastha, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Hi All,

I have heard sometime about Ramprastha plots, and read also about them in bits-n-pieces, but I have no clue about that in reality.

Can any of you informed members give any info about it.

What I have heard:
    Ramprastha had booked plot in sector 37D(2-3 yrs back), and people have only receipt for the same and no location etc is confirmed.

Any idea is there any plans of launching those plots, because in case they are (I hope) someway affordable, I can go for it.

or for now give a premium take one from resale.

Regards

Re : Plots in Ramprastha, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Originally posted by ThePlatinum View Post
    Hi All,

I have heard sometime about Ramprastha plots, and read also about them in bits-n-pieces, but I have no clue about that in reality.

Regards
    Ramprastha have really huge land bank in Gurgoan. Most of the road from Sec 37D alongside Patudi Road till sec 90 - 95 belongs to Ramprastha.

Or to make it simple, front road side land where Raheja Navodya & Sampada.

The plots and low rise floors are planned out there and again a big township will come there.

Also in their existing project of 37 D , Soon they will come up with plots & low rise floors within the township and it will be gated community with all the possible amenities eg Malls, Multiplexes, Hospitals, Schools, Police station etc

Comment

They are offering plots since last 2 years ... You are right .. but still they don't have license (just upto my knowledge not sure) The deals are the parchi system and they dont give the alltment ... the plots are in sector 95 which is about 3 km frm vatika plots... Right now they are offering these plots at Rs 17500 per sq yd and the min size is 300 sq yd.

I am not sure about history of the prices of these plots but again heard that these were also sold at 7000 - 8000 / sqyd during recession..

Regards,
      Gaurav

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
        They are offering plots since last 2 years ... You are right .. but still they don't have license (just upto my knowledge not sure) The deals are the parchi system and they dont give the alltment ... the plots are in sector 95 which is about 3 km frm vatika plots... Right now they are offering these plots at Rs 17500 per sq yd and the min size is 300 sq yd.

I am not sure about history of the prices of these plots but again heard that these were also sold at 7000 - 8000 / sqyd during recession..

Regards,
        Gaurav
        Never, ever get into Parchi deals. If things go wrong (recession hits or approvals do not come), nobody is going to honor the parchi.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlatinum View Post
          Hi All,

What I have heard:
          Ramprastha had booked plot in sector 37D(2-3 yrs back), and people have only receipt for the same and no location etc is confirmed.

Any idea is there any plans of launching those plots, because in case they are (I hope) someway affordable, I can go for it.

or for now give a premium take one from resale.

Regards

If you are looking 4 plots than ABW sec 62 has much better location & will have very fast appreciation but you have to really negotiate hard with builder / brokers.

Comment

Valuable inputs ...

Thank everybody for you valuable inputs ..

I spoke to one delaer who sits near sec 10A, he also suggested ... like ManojA .. not to buy unless actuall allotment of plots happen... that why little hesitant ... otherwise location wise it seems ok to me, as per price qoute ..

I enquired about sec 62 plot for one of my friend.. they are asking for 44k per sy yd.. for a 194 sq yd plot... Is this price worth ..

In general it seems that sec 62 area would come up in better way and price increase would be there .. but possession to be offered in 2yr. seems long time ..

Would it be better to invest in some sector where straigthway we get the plot.. in similar price range ...

Comment

even i booked one of the plots but the devloper has refused to allot the land int the sector of 37D ....but the news seems to be of allocation of plotts in the sector 90 or in that area god knows what would happen already 5 years into the trap...
              Life is good.

Comment

Hi tiensha, What would be teh approx price at ABW?

Comment

Bhai logo any updates on the plots the company has promised to launch in december any updates 25 december ko christmas gift denge kya
                  Life is good.

Comment

Any Vague Idea About Ramprastha Plots

Originally posted by akhiljain
                    I require a plot in ramprastha sector-37 if some one have please contact
                    akhil -- r u a broker or wat...? u require vatika, dlf & now ramprastha..?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X