I have cum across a soft launch of Corona Sec 76, around 800 mtrs. from NH 8 before Haldiram. The BSP comes to Rs. 3100.
Is this worth going for an investment.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by monts07
    I have cum across a soft launch of Corona Sec 76, around 800 mtrs. from NH 8 before Haldiram. The BSP comes to Rs. 3100.

Small builder . Not interesting...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monts07

Could turn out to be a profitable investment( with Godrej , which is far off, coming up with a much higher BSP) , if u r OK with a small builder.

The builder has two ready properties , one on the Golf course road " The Ninex Corona Tower" and second on the Sohna road by the name of "Ninex City Mart" & has an ongoing residential project in sector 37 ,which is progressing well. Deliveries of completed projects have been on time & that is a huge plus factor
    CommentQuote
  • More info....

Well reputed builder already delivered the good projects in gurgaon like sun city and essel towers now launching its hot project in sec-76 near haldiram just 500mtrs or half an km from nh-8 by the name of corona gracieux. Project is going to launch in september end at rs 3350/sqft , but right now pre-launching rates are at rs 3100/sqft. The prices will shoot up around 3500-3700 by the end of dec-2010. Units ARE AVAILABLE IN sizes of 1550-2bhk+study, 1762-3bhk and 1960-3bhk+study.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Could turn out to be a profitable investment( with Godrej , which is far off, coming up with a much higher BSP) , if u r OK with a small builder.

The builder has two ready properties , one on the Golf course road " The Ninex Corona Tower" and second on the Sohna road by the name of "Ninex City Mart" & has an ongoing residential project in sector 37 ,which is progressing well. Deliveries of completed projects have been on time & that is a huge plus factor

manoj ,
    are you sure of their project in sector 37 -progressing well because when i visited there was nothing apart from boundary wall .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drrastogi731
    manoj ,
    are you sure of their project in sector 37 -progressing well because when i visited there was nothing apart from boundary wall .

No, i have not been to the site personally , but i was told that there is lot of activity & construction has started in full swing. But need to crosscheck , on the info.
    CommentQuote
  • Had a work with broker and he told me that there are approvals pending for this land. Could someone confirm this information ?
    CommentQuote
    you can track the progress on this website .any project which is not there -ask them and they will update --it is free as per now

http://www..com/

not able 2 open this website . Looks like something wrong..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by falgun77
    Had a work with broker and he told me that there are approvals pending for this land. Could someone confirm this information ?

I understand LOI is in place ,which is most crucial. But, do check the documents , before investing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha

i am not able to paste or type the link
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha

Ninex site is opening , but has no updates on the construction progress.
    CommentQuote
    i am not able to paste or type the link

ground truths google this as single word t is capital T
    CommentQuote
    ground truths google this as single word t is capital T

Thanks . Showing only gate . Construction yet to start...
    CommentQuote
  • As per brokers , all 2 BR's sold out , few 3 BR's remaining on middle & top floors & 4 BR's r left.

Originally Posted by MANOJa

CommentQuote
  • drrastogi

Ninex updates- excavation completed. I went to site in Feb 2011. They haved started construction for few towers as per the Ninex sales guys, I met last weekend.

If you need more info or have invested in Ninex, I request that you join the Ninex Corona google group, that I have started
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debojyoti
    Ninex updates- excavation completed. I went to site in Feb 2011. They haved started construction for few towers as per the Ninex sales guys, I met last weekend.

If you need more info or have invested in Ninex, I request that you join the Ninex Corona google group, that I have started

Hi, any idea how may flats are sold and what is the position on the bank loan sanctions?
    Thanks in advance for u early reply,
    raj
    CommentQuote