Last updated: May 30 2016
3 | Posts
570 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for 1100-1400 SqFt Apartment in 75L, Gurgaon

Hi,
    I am currently working in Maruti Gurgaon Plant (Sector 18) and I am looking for a 1100-1400 sqft apartment for end use. My budget is 60-75 Lakhs. I have been avid reader of IREF forum and right now very confused between no. of builders/societies available. Please help me choose my dream home. Criteria for selection is
    1. Quality of work
    2. Price
    3. Proximity to work (Proximity to Gurgaon Plant or in between Gurgaon and Manesar plant (for future))
    4. Ready to move or almost ready.

I know that in the end I would need to make decision by visiting each and every location but right now I am not able to shortlist good projects which fulfil my needs. I would be very thankful to everyone who contributes.

Regards
    Aman
    Last edited January 3 2017, 12:40 PM.

Re : Suggestions for 1100-1400 SqFt Apartment in 75L, Gurgaon

I don't know where that smiley came from but that Sector is 18 (Eighteen)

Comment

Any suggestion guys... Please

Comment

Originally posted by Amanmani View Post
        Hi,
        I am currently working in Maruti Gurgaon Plant (Sector 18) and I am looking for a 1100-1400 sqft apartment for end use. My budget is 60-75 Lakhs. I have been avid reader of IREF forum and right now very confused between no. of builders/societies available. Please help me choose my dream home. Criteria for selection is
        1. Quality of work
        2. Price
        3. Proximity to work (Proximity to Gurgaon Plant or in between Gurgaon and Manesar plant (for future))
        4. Ready to move or almost ready.

I know that in the end I would need to make decision by visiting each and every location but right now I am not able to shortlist good projects which fulfil my needs. I would be very thankful to everyone who contributes.

Regards
        Aman
        In this budget you can look at new Ggn area near manesar.
        Bestech Ananda, vatika life style homes,vatika Emilia floor are ready to move u can look at these projects

Comment

Tags: Gurgaon
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X