Any idea about Lumbini Terrace Homes , Sec 109 which is being launched by Brisk Infrastructure & Developers ?? How is the Reputation,previous projects & delivery Track record of this Builder .

:bab (34):
Read more
841 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New,unknown developer. This is probably the first project. Web site of the builder is also not fully operational
    CommentQuote
  • Any comments on the builder & the project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who has invested in this project yet ? I am looking for answers to following questions:
    > The terrace/veranda/ garden size of each apartment is 347 sq. ft. which is probably the largest in Gurgaon. They are charging this area at only Rs. 1700 per sq. ft.
    > What is the risk of investing with this little known builder, considering that they have already got necessary approvals at this stage, and construction has started.
    > Anyone visited the sample flat? What was your impression of quality?
    > Relatively higher upfront payment (minimum 13 lakhs for 3 BHK within 45 days)...any possibility of appreciation in short term (considering that construction has started)?
    Positives are location is excellent, price is reasonable, but is there something seriously wrong about the builder. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan,

I visited them last sunday.

1. Location is excellant adjacent to Shilas.
    2. Construction has started.They didnot launch it though they have obtained all licenses.
    3. Sample flat(4 bhk) is very good .I liked the quality and specially balcony.
    4.It is owned by one harish gahlot .
    5. I had a offer of 3500/- minus 100 one week ago.

The sector is excellant located and free from villages or houses and expressway is quite near.Premium should be good if you have a holding capacity of one year.

If some people are willing we can form a group and discuss further with the builder.

I am yet to decide.However if we can form a group
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Count me in. Would be interested in this area and the project. Do let me know on next steps
    CommentQuote
  • We need to dicuss the following negatives as well:

1. The builder has not yet made anything so far.

2. The price of Lumbini 3400 after discount is less than Mahindra (about 3900), and more than Tashee (resale 3150), Siddhartha (resale 2950).

3. Does builder Mr. Gahlot have any tainted past ? I heard he is relative of Indiabulls MD some Gehlot.

4. High upfront payments for 3 BHK (13 lakhs within 45 days), when there may not be any assured returns. Risky?

Can someone advice, comparing other options in nearby areas.
    CommentQuote
  • For the information of all concerned, selling & Purchasing activities are not allowed in the forum by IREF .

Formation of groups for such activities is not allowed . IGRM had locked a similar thread, earlier, which was also attempting to form Groups in the Forum for Purchase/sale .

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page41?t=6710&page=41

Originally Posted by PremPP
    Raumybhan,

I visited them last sunday.

1. Location is excellant adjacent to Shilas.
    2. Construction has started.They didnot launch it though they have obtained all licenses.
    3. Sample flat(4 bhk) is very good .I liked the quality and specially balcony.
    4.It is owned by one harish gahlot .
    5. I had a offer of 3500/- minus 100 one week ago.

The sector is excellant located and free from villages or houses and expressway is quite near.Premium should be good if you have a holding capacity of one year.

If some people are willing we can form a group and discuss further with the builder.

I am yet to decide.However if we can form a group
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information Manojjee,

I am not aware about any such rules by IGRM.

IGRM please confirm if the forum members cannot form such a group which entitles them to a better prices from the builders.We are not brokers neither we are promoting any projects here .
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir

I am interested in investing in a flat for my use and can wait 3-5 years before it is ready to move in.
    I am confused in a maze of advts. and opinions and agree you are not God but still wish to ask you give a little advice on following projects :
    Amrapali Silicon City Sector-76 ( Third phase booking is on as they say many options are not available in first 2 phases).
    2. Can you advise me on Soloris villas ( though no work is seen yet on ground) in Noida extension. I visited the site and feel location is not bad, rather good. Delivery 3 years from now.
    3. Logix Green sector-143 Noida. ( small work is seen going on). Cost 37 L total for 2+study.

Pl. advice.
    CommentQuote
  • This is not Noida thread Gentleman.Dont kill the thread please.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/local-meetings-group-buying/real-estate-group-buying/general-group-buying-discussion-only/14507-why-not-unite-first-then-invest-rather-than-investing-first-then-uniting?t=16773

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/170101-post.html

Originally Posted by PremPP
    Thanks for the information Manojjee,

I am not aware about any such rules by IGRM.

IGRM please confirm if the forum members cannot form such a group which entitles them to a better prices from the builders.We are not brokers neither we are promoting any projects here .
    CommentQuote
  • I also want to ask the same question Agrim has asked??? Interested in this project for residential purpose
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project since last 3 weeks when the last comment was posted? how is it selling? I think its availa at the same price, even though all the approvals are in place and the site is clean away from villages etc ...

A friend is looking to invest in a 3BR with a 1 year horizon, so your responses will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote

• There has been no premium at all in Raheja which is ready for delivery on Dwarka Expressway then how can we expect in ony any project especially Brisk as there is no past record.
      Dwarka Expressway project are already selling at a higher rate, we could have talked about an appreciation had the prjects been selling at 2100 - 2500 as against 3400 per sq ft.
      There is absolutely no idea when the construction would start for the expressway.
      It is too risky to invest for this builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajidha

There has been no premium at all in Raheja which is ready for delivery on Dwarka Expressway then how can we expect in ony any project especially Brisk as there is no past record.
      Dwarka Expressway project are already selling at a higher rate, we could have talked about an appreciation had the prjects been selling at 2100 - 2500 as against 3400 per sq ft.
      There is absolutely no idea when the construction would start for the expressway.
      It is too risky to invest for this builder

I guess ur very ill informed about that area

Lemme brief u a little , The current resale price for Raheja Atharva in sec 109 is 3800-3900 psf , please check it urself , Chintels opposite to it is a new builder has already started construction is commanding a premium of around 250+ psf

And work for xpway has alreadyn begun around 4 months back and they have also completed a stretch of around 8 kms of putting earth

Lemme brief u a little , The current resale price for Raheja Atharva in sec 109 is 3800-3900 psf , please check it urself , Chintels opposite to it is a new builder has already started construction is commanding a premium of around 250+ psf

And work for xpway has alreadyn begun around 4 months back and they have also completed a stretch of around 8 kms of putting earth

CommentQuote