Canary residence is available at about 3000 ( all inclusive ). The project is more than 70 % complete & delivery is slated for Dec. 2011.

The negative is about 70 % upfront payment ( with some cash element).

The rates look attractive , consideing Uppal is at 3250 & Bestech would probably be launched at 3400.

Members , please comment.
Read more
Reply
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys , please give comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Canary residence is available at about 3000 ( all inclusive ). The project is more than 70 % complete & delivery is slated for Dec. 2011.

    The negative is about 70 % upfront payment ( with some cash element).

    The rates look attractive , consideing Uppal is at 3250 & Bestech would probably be launched at 3400.

    Members , please comment.


    I donot think it is good investment specially because upfront is too high & it will not be livable before next 2 / 3 years....
    CommentQuote
  • uppal's canary Vs vipul lavanya

    m getting the uppal's canary at 2600 and vipul lavanya at 2900 plss suggest what would be the better choice for end use?
    negative for canary is that they dont have the basement parking, only surface parking is available because of same green area is almost negligible. positive is it has better location than lavanya and better price.
    Lavanya has basement parking and there is good landscape area on ground. I have also confirmed that the industrial area around the project would be removed, hopefully it will shift before the project will complete.

    Senior please advice...:)
    CommentQuote
  • SKG, i have seen the Vipul site and i dont think shifting all industry would be that easier as claimed.. pls go n have a look first before investing at both places. regs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Canary residence is available at about 3000 ( all inclusive ). The project is more than 70 % complete & delivery is slated for Dec. 2011.

    The negative is about 70 % upfront payment ( with some cash element).

    The rates look attractive , consideing Uppal is at 3250 & Bestech would probably be launched at 3400.

    Members , please comment.

    ManoJa ,

    Canary is available at 2600/ and still have room for negotiation. If you are interested then let me know. There is one 3 BHK unit available facing NH8.
    CommentQuote
  • Durb , PM me the broker details.

    Originally Posted by durb100us
    ManoJa ,

    Canary is available at 2600/ and still have room for negotiation. If you are interested then let me know. There is one 3 BHK unit available facing NH8.
    CommentQuote
  • Durb , i too require the broker details, pls PM me
    CommentQuote
  • Rates for Canary project is scheduled to be revised by 29 October as published in today's newspaper.
    CommentQuote
  • canary

    durb m interested in 2bhk can u mail the broker's detail ps.
    CommentQuote
  • durb advised me not to go for it , since the location is pretty desolate & as he put it "scary" (i have not seen the location) . He asked me not to go for this project , both for investment & end use. He did PM me the broker's Number , but i seem to have deleted it.


    Originally Posted by skg101
    durb m interested in 2bhk can u mail the broker's detail ps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    durb advised me not to go for it , since the location is pretty desolate & as he put it "scary" (i have not seen the location) . He asked me not to go for this project , both for investment & end use. He did PM me the broker's Number , but i seem to have deleted it.


    I agree with durb as that location will take atleast 5-7 years for liveable .
    This project was launched in 2008 so it should be ready to move in 6-7 mnths by that time area will be absolute desolate .definitely no for family
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drrastogi731
    I agree with durb as that location will take atleast 5-7 years for liveable .
    This project was launched in 2008 so it should be ready to move in 6-7 mnths by that time area will be absolute desolate .definitely no for family

    In this project 40% investment has been made by Doctors and 30% Engineers and most of them are enduser. Once Uppal will start giving possesion families start occuping these flats, then development will not take much time.

    Above all this project is very Godrej project new project which got launched few days back at 3750/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sahil_184
    In this project 40% investment has been made by Doctors and 30% Engineers and most of them are enduser. Once Uppal will start giving possesion families start occuping these flats, then development will not take much time.

    Above all this project is very Godrej project new project which got launched few days back at 3750/sqft.


    I have heard that the quality of constrution is very poor and hence project is not clicking
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that the quality of constrution is very poor and hence project is not clicking
    CommentQuote
  • Price of 2600 is very attractive . I wish i had seen the location , to decide on the project .

    AmitMM/Any other members (who have seen the site) , could u please comment on the location.
    CommentQuote