Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

Collapse
X
Collapse

Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

Last updated: July 7 2016
16 | Posts
3845 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

    Hello everyone...
    Guyz m.looking for a project for end use .. I have been reading lot of useful stuff from iref from past some time and have really liked all d information, discussions and on the basis of these have shortlisted two projects ...therefore looking from suggestions from all of you...
    I have shortlisted two projects from end use

    1.Alpha gurgaon one sec 84
    2.Heritage Max conscient 102

    Kindly suggest which would be a better option as like everybody I want my hard earned money to go in a good project...
    Last edited December 16 2016, 05:29 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

    Originally posted by Ranvijay1984 View Post
    Hello everyone...
    Guyz m.looking for a project for end use .. I have been reading lot of useful stuff from iref from past some time and have really liked all d information, discussions and on the basis of these have shortlisted two projects ...therefore looking from suggestions from all of you...
    I have shortlisted two projects from end use

    1.Alpha gurgaon one sec 84
    2.Heritage Max conscient 102

    Kindly suggest which would be a better option as like everybody I want my hard earned money to go in a good project...
    Hi i will suggest go for a ready to move in option as market is really bad and many projects are stuck... Both the builders you have chosen are decnt builders but these days you never know when work will stop... Whats ur budget and location prefrence i am sure better ready to move in options are avaible.

    Ill recommend below mentioned projects in order of my liking for 3 bhk under 1 CR .

    - DLF NTH 91
    - DLF NTH 86
    - Bestech park View Ananda
    - Mapsko Casabella
    - G21
    - DLF NTH 90

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

      Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
      Hi i will suggest go for a ready to move in option as market is really bad and many projects are stuck... Both the builders you have chosen are decnt builders but these days you never know when work will stop... Whats ur budget and location prefrence i am sure better ready to move in options are avaible.

      Ill recommend below mentioned projects in order of my liking for 3 bhk under 1 CR .

      - DLF NTH 91
      - DLF NTH 86
      - Bestech park View Ananda
      - Mapsko Casabella
      - G21
      - DLF NTH 90
      Thanku for the kind advise sir ...

      Actually sir I am looking for a property offering possession in 1-2 years only because of social infraa...I work around hero Honda chowk so both the properties are somewhat equidistant to me ...budget is around 1 cr ..

      I was inclined towards alpha gurgaon one because of that Adjacent commercial sec 88,nearness to nh8 ...

      And heritage 102 because of its specs and location...my POV.. M a naive in this field..

      Both of these are available at a similar price for 3 bhk...

      One more question sir..I have seen almost everyone praising dlf nth but still its prices are less than both there OC prop... Any specific reason.. ?
      Last edited June 29 2016, 09:37 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

        Originally posted by Ranvijay1984 View Post
        Thanku for the kind advise sir ...

        Actually sir I am looking for a property offering possession in 1-2 years only because of social infraa...I work around hero Honda chowk so both the properties are somewhat equidistant to me ...budget is around 1 cr ..

        I was inclined towards alpha gurgaon one because of that Adjacent commercial sec 88,nearness to nh8 ...

        And heritage 102 because of its specs and location...my POV.. M a naive in this field..

        Both of these are available at a similar price for 3 bhk...

        One more question sir..I have seen almost everyone praising dlf nth but still its prices are less than both there OC prop... Any specific reason.. ?
        HI First of all if you are getting ready to move in flats in similar or low price go for it and have peacfull sleep at night. Keep it empty or put it on rent its your wish. As Real Estate market are in its worst phase and you might get posession after 3-4 years or may be never. Look at condition of big names like Unitech, BPTP, ERA etc.

        Second DLF NTH is the best society in entire New Gurgaon and yes there rates are less reason are -

        - Flats were initially sold at 2500 psf so owners are still making profit. Other flats were sold at 4500 + psf so they are being sold on very less or no profit.
        - Underconstruction flats always sell little expensive as initial payment which goes is less and buyer dont have to pay entire amount in one go.
        - All these flats when ready will have less price then DLF for sure. As once someone will see DLF from inside and compare with others they will see the diffrence in quality and construction and will definately go for DLF if budget alows.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

          Originally posted by Ranvijay1984 View Post
          Hello everyone...
          Guyz m.looking for a project for end use .. I have been reading lot of useful stuff from iref from past some time and have really liked all d information, discussions and on the basis of these have shortlisted two projects ...therefore looking from suggestions from all of you...
          I have shortlisted two projects from end use

          1.Alpha gurgaon one sec 84
          2.Heritage Max conscient 102

          Kindly suggest which would be a better option as like everybody I want my hard earned money to go in a good project...

          Both are from good developers. But in alpha gurgaon , it is going to be connected to NH8 as well as DEW so location wise , i guess it is on better footing than Heritage Max.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

            Thanks ashok1984; one more thing I have read in alpha advertisements that these are ultra luxurious apartments.. But later I found that they are neither giving any ac ar modular kitchens... Than what makes their apartments luxurious...
            Last edited July 7 2016, 03:48 AM. Reason: user tag

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

              Originally posted by Ranvijay1984 View Post
              Thanks ashok1984; one more thing I have read in alpha advertisements that these are ultra luxurious apartments.. But later I found that they are neither giving any ac ar modular kitchens... Than what makes their apartments luxurious...
              Dear, I don't go by what Developer claims. I just read their specifications which are quite fine by my standards. But overall development of the project and ambience is going to be luxurious, I am very hopeful about that. In a neighboring project to them, there is another project which claims to give ultra luxurious specifications but development there is stalled for quite some time. That is cheaper than Gurgaon one but investing in such a project is huge risk. But naturally location of Alpha Gurgaon one is very envious one considering the small ticket size it offers to middle class investors.

              So friend, we have to compromise on some aspects. As they say, Har kisi ko mukammal jahan nahi milta. We just have to prioritize, whats more important to us.

              Cheers.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

                Originally posted by ashok1984 View Post
                Dear, I don't go by what Developer claims. I just read their specifications which are quite fine by my standards. But overall development of the project and ambience is going to be luxurious, I am very hopeful about that. In a neighboring project to them, there is another project which claims to give ultra luxurious specifications but development there is stalled for quite some time. That is cheaper than Gurgaon one but investing in such a project is huge risk. But naturally location of Alpha Gurgaon one is very envious one considering the small ticket size it offers to middle class investors.

                So friend, we have to compromise on some aspects. As they say, Har kisi ko mukammal jahan nahi milta. We just have to prioritize, whats more important to us.

                Cheers.
                Are you saying G1 has nothing like VRV systems or modular kitchen etc. in their spec but their prices are high because of Luxurious ambiance? BTW what do you mean by luxurious ambiance?
                Last edited July 7 2016, 11:15 AM. Reason: Clerical

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

                  Originally posted by rohityahoo View Post
                  Are you saying G1 has nothing like VRV systems or modular kitchen etc. in their spec but their prices are high because of Luxurious ambiance? BTW what do you mean by luxurious ambiance?
                  Rather than going by assumptions and presumptions, I can give you the official sheet of specifications and ebrochure regarding whole facilities on offer which is the bottom line for every purchaser. Should I forward u ?

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Gurgaon : Alpha Gurgaon One, Sector 84 vs Heritage Max, Sec102

                    Originally posted by ashok1984 View Post
                    Rather than going by assumptions and presumptions, I can give you the official sheet of specifications and ebrochure regarding whole facilities on offer which is the bottom line for every purchaser. Should I forward u ?
                    Go ahead !

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X