Hello everyone...
Guyz m.looking for a project for end use .. I have been reading lot of useful stuff from iref from past some time and have really liked all d information, discussions and on the basis of these have shortlisted two projects ...therefore looking from suggestions from all of you...
I have shortlisted two projects from end use

1.Alpha gurgaon one sec 84
2.Heritage Max conscient 102

Kindly suggest which would be a better option as like everybody I want my hard earned money to go in a good project...
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    Originally Posted by Ranvijay1984
    Hello everyone...
    Guyz m.looking for a project for end use .. I have been reading lot of useful stuff from iref from past some time and have really liked all d information, discussions and on the basis of these have shortlisted two projects ...therefore looking from suggestions from all of you...

Kindly suggest which would be a better option as like everybody I want my hard earned money to go in a good project...

Hi i will suggest go for a ready to move in option as market is really bad and many projects are stuck... Both the builders you have chosen are decnt builders but these days you never know when work will stop... Whats ur budget and location prefrence i am sure better ready to move in options are avaible.

Ill recommend below mentioned projects in order of my liking for 3 bhk under 1 CR .

- DLF NTH 91
    - DLF NTH 86
    - Bestech park View Ananda
    - Mapsko Casabella
    - G21
    - DLF NTH 90
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shashanklohia6 days ago
      @Manujmohla Answering your question, I am strongly recommending Heritage Max because the project is spread across 11 acres approximately with only 6 towers in it. There's a lot of sunlight and interplay of fresh air with three sides open flats. Ready to move in 3/4 BHKs with top-of-the-line sports facililities plus this is Conscient's very close-to-the-heart project as it is one of their first Dwarka E-way initiatives. A leading architecture firm has designed the project and you seriosuly need to see it to believe it. I have been recommending it simply because I have been associated with real estate groups for a long time and I strongly believe- quality of the project coupled with attitude of builders determine the kind of home you will be living in.
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Hi i will suggest go for a ready to move in option as market is really bad and many projects are stuck... Both the builders you have chosen are decnt builders but these days you never know when work will stop... Whats ur budget and location prefrence i am sure better ready to move in options are avaible.

Ill recommend below mentioned projects in order of my liking for 3 bhk under 1 CR .

- DLF NTH 91
    - DLF NTH 86
    - Bestech park View Ananda
    - Mapsko Casabella
    - G21
    - DLF NTH 90

Thanku for the kind advise sir ...

Actually sir I am looking for a property offering possession in 1-2 years only because of social infraa...I work around hero Honda chowk so both the properties are somewhat equidistant to me ...budget is around 1 cr ..

I was inclined towards alpha gurgaon one because of that Adjacent commercial sec 88,nearness to nh8 ...

And heritage 102 because of its specs and location...my POV.. M a naive in this field..

Both of these are available at a similar price for 3 bhk...

One more question sir..I have seen almost everyone praising dlf nth but still its prices are less than both there OC prop... Any specific reason.. ?
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Thanku for the kind advise sir ...

Actually sir I am looking for a property offering possession in 1-2 years only because of social infraa...I work around hero Honda chowk so both the properties are somewhat equidistant to me ...budget is around 1 cr ..

I was inclined towards alpha gurgaon one because of that Adjacent commercial sec 88,nearness to nh8 ...

And heritage 102 because of its specs and location...my POV.. M a naive in this field..

Both of these are available at a similar price for 3 bhk...

One more question sir..I have seen almost everyone praising dlf nth but still its prices are less than both there OC prop... Any specific reason.. ?

HI First of all if you are getting ready to move in flats in similar or low price go for it and have peacfull sleep at night. Keep it empty or put it on rent its your wish. As Real Estate market are in its worst phase and you might get posession after 3-4 years or may be never. Look at condition of big names like Unitech, BPTP, ERA etc.

Second DLF NTH is the best society in entire New Gurgaon and yes there rates are less reason are -

- Flats were initially sold at 2500 psf so owners are still making profit. Other flats were sold at 4500 + psf so they are being sold on very less or no profit.
    - Underconstruction flats always sell little expensive as initial payment which goes is less and buyer dont have to pay entire amount in one go.
    - All these flats when ready will have less price then DLF for sure. As once someone will see DLF from inside and compare with others they will see the diffrence in quality and construction and will definately go for DLF if budget alows.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Connectivity
    Hello everyone...

Both are from good developers. But in alpha gurgaon , it is going to be connected to NH8 as well as DEW so location wise , i guess it is on better footing than Heritage Max.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Thanks ashok1984; one more thing I have read in alpha advertisements that these are ultra luxurious apartments.. But later I found that they are neither giving any ac ar modular kitchens... Than what makes their apartments luxurious...
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Locality Review
    Thanks ashok1984; one more thing I have read in alpha advertisements that these are ultra luxurious apartments.. But later I found that they are neither giving any ac ar modular kitchens... Than what makes their apartments luxurious...

Dear, I don't go by what Developer claims. I just read their specifications which are quite fine by my standards. But overall development of the project and ambience is going to be luxurious, I am very hopeful about that. In a neighboring project to them, there is another project which claims to give ultra luxurious specifications but development there is stalled for quite some time. That is cheaper than Gurgaon one but investing in such a project is huge risk. But naturally location of Alpha Gurgaon one is very envious one considering the small ticket size it offers to middle class investors.

So friend, we have to compromise on some aspects. As they say, Har kisi ko mukammal jahan nahi milta. We just have to prioritize, whats more important to us.

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by ashok1984
    Dear, I don't go by what Developer claims. I just read their specifications which are quite fine by my standards. But overall development of the project and ambience is going to be luxurious, I am very hopeful about that. In a neighboring project to them, there is another project which claims to give ultra luxurious specifications but development there is stalled for quite some time. That is cheaper than Gurgaon one but investing in such a project is huge risk. But naturally location of Alpha Gurgaon one is very envious one considering the small ticket size it offers to middle class investors.

So friend, we have to compromise on some aspects. As they say, Har kisi ko mukammal jahan nahi milta. We just have to prioritize, whats more important to us.

Cheers.

Are you saying G1 has nothing like VRV systems or modular kitchen etc. in their spec but their prices are high because of Luxurious ambiance? BTW what do you mean by luxurious ambiance?
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by rohityahoo
    Are you saying G1 has nothing like VRV systems or modular kitchen etc. in their spec but their prices are high because of Luxurious ambiance? BTW what do you mean by luxurious ambiance?

Rather than going by assumptions and presumptions, I can give you the official sheet of specifications and ebrochure regarding whole facilities on offer which is the bottom line for every purchaser. Should I forward u ?
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by ashok1984
    Rather than going by assumptions and presumptions, I can give you the official sheet of specifications and ebrochure regarding whole facilities on offer which is the bottom line for every purchaser. Should I forward u ?

Go ahead !
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I too have gone through facilities mentioned in g1 advertisement ranging from squash,lawn tennis to cricket pitch...In sports play section they are offering many things which is a big plus point with alpha
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by rohityahoo
    Go ahead !

specification sheet is attached. officials brochure, you can download from the official website.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    In sports play section they are offering many things which is a big plus point with alpha

You are absolutely right, sir.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    what i feel is location such as sec 84 still has lot to offer ... and alpha is reputed for maintenance of its property ...so be it an investment or an end use alpha gurgaon one definitely is superior than than later .

DISCLAIMER : I have a unit in alpha.
    CommentQuote