The other day I saw a flat at BPTP Freedom Park Life - Sector 57 Gurgaon and found the area quite good, they have a sample flat as well. There has been some negative info about the builder however since most of these flats are ready to move in , there seems no risk. Please advise as possession has been given for most towers...and hence , rates are expected to rise..


Whats the going rate?

Owners/ Members Please suggest if i should buy?

Cheers!
Read more
Reply
48 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whats the purpose? End use? I think the location is pretty good and price is around 4400
    CommentQuote
  • bptp freedom park life, sec 57

    Hi

    Thanks, yes the purpose is end use...and the location seems good too since its right behind artemis, i am infact quite interested as i went and saw it again. the price is rising fast though as most towers have recd possession, are you an owner yourself. last year when i had checked it was around 3300... The facilities seem decent and its near main gurgain , the flat area too is 2300

    Let me know!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by forummember
    The other day i saw a flat at bptp freedom park life and found the area quite good, they have a sample flat as well. There has been some negative info about the builder however since most of these flats are ready to move in , there seems no risk. Please advise as possession has been given for most towers...and hence , rates are expected to rise..


    Whats the going rate?

    Owners/ Members Please suggest if i should buy?

    Cheers!


    Looks good investment at 4300 -4400 . Meet some residents of BPTP b4 buying this flat 4 their comments...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by forummember
    Hi

    Thanks, yes the purpose is end use...and the location seems good too since its right behind artemis, i am infact quite interested as i went and saw it again. the price is rising fast though as most towers have recd possession, are you an owner yourself. last year when i had checked it was around 3300... The facilities seem decent and its near main gurgain , the flat area too is 2300

    Let me know!


    its a good investment at current price of 4400-4450. yes the prices have risen sharply in last six months. the negatives of bptp thankfully do not apply to this project as this is ready to move in.
    the location is excellent. you can definately consider it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    its a good investment at current price of 4400-4450. yes the prices have risen sharply in last six months. the negatives of bptp thankfully do not apply to this project as this is ready to move in.
    the location is excellent. you can definately consider it.


    Amit
    which investment is better BPTP FP or parkview Spa ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Amit
    which investment is better BPTP FP or parkview Spa ?

    i would suggest parkview spa. but we need to keep in mind that pw has bigger sizes appt only while bptp has smaller sizes. also pw will take 12-18 months for delivery while bptp possession is offered for some towers.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP A good bet

    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    i would suggest parkview spa. but we need to keep in mind that pw has bigger sizes appt only while bptp has smaller sizes. also pw will take 12-18 months for delivery while bptp possession is offered for some towers.



    Yes, i completely agree , firstly park view is a far more expensive project than BPTP ,the rates are around 6k and above and secondly the area is too big...

    Secondly, it will take some time for the project to come up...however if it meets your budget park view spa is supposed to be a luxurious project hence, go ahead. bptp the advantage is that the project is still within affordable range ( the flat area is 2293 and 2500) and ready to move in.....hence, lil risk attached. While the builder has built a negative reputation for itself in faridabad due to delay in allotment of plots...there is hardly that issue here since possession has already been given...

    If there are owners for this project please post comments!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by forummember
    Yes, i completely agree , firstly park view is a far more expensive project than BPTP ,the rates are around 6k and above and secondly the area is too big...

    Secondly, it will take some time for the project to come up...however if it meets your budget park view spa is supposed to be a luxurious project hence, go ahead. bptp the advantage is that the project is still within affordable range ( the flat area is 2293 and 2500) and ready to move in.....hence, lil risk attached. While the builder has built a negative reputation for itself in faridabad due to delay in allotment of plots...there is hardly that issue here since possession has already been given...

    If there are owners for this project please post comments!!!

    My friend owns a property in BPTP, & has already got the possession. Currently the wood work is going on and he plans to shift in the new house by end of October
    CommentQuote
  • Going Rate at BPTP

    Thanks, whats the current going rate at bptp for the towers which have just been given possession....like D E and F...

    Do let me know?
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking at an investment. A broker is offering a flat on the 16th Floor, Tower E, for Rs. 4700. (Size 2,428).

    I was wondering what the senior members of the Gurgaon Forum had to say on this project and related investment?

    My brokers says that the apartment will appreciate to approx 6000+ in 12-18 months.

    Does this make any sense?
    CommentQuote
  • neha, this is in response to yr. PM to me - I am not a fan of BPTP & do not advise people to invest with this builder . Moreover, have not studied this project & for that matter any project of BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • If possession is offered and u think quality of construction is good or ok then you can buy property of any builder. Whether it is frm BPTP or Emaar.

    If possession is not offered then every project has risk. Somebody was telling me recently that don't buy Unitech's under construction property.

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    neha, this is in response to yr. PM to me - I am not a fan of BPTP & do not advise people to invest with this builder . Moreover, have not studied this project & for that matter any project of BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nehagurgaon
    I am looking at an investment. A broker is offering a flat on the 16th Floor, Tower E, for Rs. 4700. (Size 2,428).

    I was wondering what the senior members of the Gurgaon Forum had to say on this project and related investment?

    My brokers says that the apartment will appreciate to approx 6000+ in 12-18 months.

    Does this make any sense?

    Dear Neha, size 2428 is available 4500 or less not more than that
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, true to an extent, with the builder offering possession & the quality is decent enough, one may go for a builder, as u suggested . But if the builder is a crook, then u would have issues all through yr. life on the maintenance part & cost .

    Originally Posted by rajggn
    If possession is offered and u think quality of construction is good or ok then you can buy property of any builder. Whether it is frm BPTP or Emaar.

    If possession is not offered then every project has risk. Somebody was telling me recently that don't buy Unitech's under construction property.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja this is the case with every developer be it DLF Unitech or any one. Every RWA has problem with the developer over maintenance issue. It depends on the strength of RWA.

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, true to an extent, with the builder offering possession & the quality is decent enough, one may go for a builder, as u suggested . But if the builder is a crook, then u would have issues all through yr. life on the maintenance part & cost .
    CommentQuote