Last updated: October 15 2016
574 | Posts
111663 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park View SPA Next Bestech Group Sector 47 Gurgaon

HI Mates ,

I am very confused . I am planning to buy a 3BHK in Bestech Park View SPA Next , Sector 67 . Being NRI I want to pay everything in white . Bestech is asking Rs. 4500 BSP . Though in Resale it is available anything 4200-4400 BSP .

I have already payed hime 1.05 L as initial payment . As I have not seen the site physically , I am confused . Is it is good investment to buy the luxary flat at BSP of 4500 / sqft . How is the location of the project is it good or bad keeping in mind the rate for this luxary flat .

Can any senior member pl. guide me accordingly as it is my hard and earn money and I want second opinion before payning rest of payments

An early response is highly appreciated

Regards
    Last edited December 22 2016, 06:57 PM.

Re : Park View SPA Next Bestech Group Sector 47 Gurgaon

Originally posted by sandysaru View Post
    HI Mates ,

I am very confused . I am planning to buy a 3BHK in Bestech Park View SPA Next , Sector 67 . Being NRI I want to pay everything in white . Bestech is asking Rs. 4500 BSP . Though in Resale it is available anything 4200-4400 BSP .

I have already payed hime 1.05 L as initial payment . As I have not seen the site physically , I am confused . Is it is good investment to buy the luxary flat at BSP of 4500 / sqft . How is the location of the project is it good or bad keeping in mind the rate for this luxary flat .

Can any senior member pl. guide me accordingly as it is my hard and earn money and I want second opinion before payning rest of payments

Regards
    It is good builder & I will suggest u 2 go ahead if u r getting it in resale at 42/4300 .... I know somebody living in Bestech parkview & they are very happy with Bestech...

Comment

Originally posted by sandysaru View Post
      HI Mates ,

Regards
      its a decent project for somebody looking at bigger sizes. the specifications are good at the price point. located in a developed sector.
      bestech being a constuction company originally usually does a good job.
      worth looking into..

Comment

sandy

canu tell me the total cost that u r getting the 3 bhk .. im also looking to buy a good flat for enduse... what is the area size?

Comment

Originally posted by tinku2007 View Post
          sandy

canu tell me the total cost that u r getting the 3 bhk .. im also looking to buy a good flat for enduse... what is the area size?
          park view spa next sizes are 1790/1935 for 3 bhk 4 bhk are 2350 till i think 2900 or so...

Comment

Park view spa next

I have booked 3bhk with sq and 2010 sqft first floor flat with total cost of 1.05 cr and bsp of 4503/sqft directly with bestech and not with resale or agent all white transaction

Comment

I bought Bestech park view spa next as end user. Is it right time to exit from Bestech park view spa next project. I want to divide my money in two projects to reduce risk. My broker from whom I bought the project advising me to hold just before possession.

Comment

Originally posted by real007 View Post
                I bought Bestech park view spa next as end user. Is it right time to exit from Bestech park view spa next project. I want to divide my money in two projects to reduce risk. My broker from whom I bought the project advising me to hold just before possession.
                I also suggest same...

Comment

Hold on to Bestech, its a good investment and you should hold it til possession in order to gain maximum out of your investment.

As far as end users are concerned, the builder is one of the best in business and people living in Park view are very happy with construction quality.

Very few builders who are committed to quality construction.

Comment

At what price , you have booked in Park View SPA . Can you pl. updates me with the current market price and construction status at site .

If this is not a good investment ? I have put all my saving into it so very much wooried .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X