Centrum Park, India Bulls, Sector 103, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 1 2019
645 | Posts
139623 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrum Park, India Bulls, Sector 103, Gurgaon

India Bulls Centrum Park located in Sector 103, Gurgaon seems like a good project for investment. Can anyone share his/her thoughts on location and builder reputation? Pros (according to me) is good location and proximity to proposed metro station. BSP is ~2700 Rs/sq ft.

Any inputs/advice is appreciated.

Re : Centrum Park, India Bulls, Sector 103, Gurgaon

India Bulls is a decent builder with many projects spread over the country. In Gurgaon residential market, they dont have much existance. I'm sure they would do their best to make their presence felt.
    Regarding location (sec 103), you are relying far too much on Northern Periphery Road (Dwarka-Gurgaon expressway) for access. It is still in infancy phase. Palam Vihar residents have already formed a Sanghrash Samiti to go to court against land acquisition by govt for the expressway project.
    Brokers might tell you that construction work for NPR (Northern Periphery Road) has started on Delhi - Gurgaon border, but I can tell you from my relaible sources that these are marketing gimmicks by big builders e.g. Raheja, Ramprastha etc. who have many projects dependant upon NPR. Its not difficult for them to pull some strings in Haryana Govt to start some work on NPR (just for the show) on Haryana side even if the concrete plan of the Delhi side of this road is still not finalised.

I'm sure NPR would happen eventually, even if it takes long. So consider any project on this line (sec 37 D, 101, 102, 103, 109, 110, 111 if you are investing fo 7-10 years and no less than that.
    Last edited May 25 2010, 08:37 AM.

Comment

i rashmi..need an advice..what is best place for investment
      1) Noida expressway
      2) Gurgaon - NPR (Sector 37D, 86, 90, 92)
      3) Gurgaon golf course extension road (sector 65-70)
      4) Greater Noida

Comment

Well Mini, I'm no expert but it depends upon, how much you can invest and how long you want to wait for appreciation

Gurgaon NPR- At least 5-7 years. I would recommend Raheja and Ramprastha in this area. Raheja Atharwa is very close to Delhi border. I gather they have few flats (8-10) still remaining. You might not get choice of tower/floor. 3 BHK would cost approx 55 Lac, but construction has started.

Noida Expressway- again 5-7 years. Builders to look for-
        3C Panache: although they are losing some reputation due to constantly increasing floors in sold towers. Few towers which were sold as 21 floors have been increased to 27 floors without informing existing customers, which in my opinion is cheating. construction quality is good !
        JP Green- Reputed builders but expect significant delays. Their fate depends upon the Mayawati govt in the UP. Any other govt will put many objections on this huge project. JP has paid far too much to Mayawati to get things approved out of the way.
        I would not go any further down the line on expressway (e.g. sec 137). You would lose the big advantage of being close to Delhi. (Logix/Gulshan/Ajnara are good ones if you wish to go to sec 137)

Gurgaon Sohna Road- Already developed so expect to pay more. I would expect quick appreciation (3-5 years). New developments in sec 68, 69, 70. Go for Unitec if you can afford or Tulip, which has decent reputation and offering discounts on new opening.

Greater Noida- For me its No-NO. Too far from Delhi. Airport plans have already been slashed. Will take too long to appreciate. Too much un-occupancy in current projects as most of the money invested is by investors rather than end users. Market is always driven by end users.

At the end of the day, you need to decide your needs. Go with your gut feeling.
        I would go for- 1) Sohna Road-Tulip
        2) NPR- Raheja Atharwa or Edge tower (Ramprastha)
        3) Noida – 3C
        4) Greater Noida- NO, NO
        Last edited May 25 2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

For Noida Expressway

Mini, for Noida Expressway, I would like to add NRI Residency (Sec 45), which has excellent location but not much background information on builder (sdsinfra). You can check NRI Residency thread in NOIDA section. I'm trying to get more information about sdsinfra.

Comment

In Gurgaon, next to Tulip, you can also consider a project by GPL (Eden Heights). This is in almost ready state and good location.

Comment

Great Information

Originally posted by rashmi_sweet23 View Post
              Well Mini, I'm no expert but it depends upon, how much you can invest and how long you want to wait for appreciation

Gurgaon NPR- At least 5-7 years. I would recommend Raheja and Ramprastha in this area. Raheja Atharwa is very close to Delhi border. I gather they have few flats (8-10) still remaining. You might not get choice of tower/floor. 3 BHK would cost approx 55 Lac, but construction has started.

Noida Expressway- again 5-7 years. Builders to look for-
              3C Panache: although they are losing some reputation due to constantly increasing floors in sold towers. Few towers which were sold as 21 floors have been increased to 27 floors without informing existing customers, which in my opinion is cheating. construction quality is good !
              JP Green- Reputed builders but expect significant delays. Their fate depends upon the Mayawati govt in the UP. Any other govt will put many objections on this huge project. JP has paid far too much to Mayawati to get things approved out of the way.
              I would not go any further down the line on expressway (e.g. sec 137). You would lose the big advantage of being close to Delhi. (Logix/Gulshan/Ajnara are good ones if you wish to go to sec 137)

Gurgaon Sohna Road- Already developed so expect to pay more. I would expect quick appreciation (3-5 years). New developments in sec 68, 69, 70. Go for Unitec if you can afford or Tulip, which has decent reputation and offering discounts on new opening.

Greater Noida- For me its No-NO. Too far from Delhi. Airport plans have already been slashed. Will take too long to appreciate. Too much un-occupancy in current projects as most of the money invested is by investors rather than end users. Market is always driven by end users.

At the end of the day, you need to decide your needs. Go with your gut feeling.
              I would go for- 1) Sohna Road-Tulip
              2) NPR- Raheja Atharwa or Edge tower (Ramprastha)
              3) Noida – 3C
              4) Greater Noida- NO, NO
              Rashmi, Thanks for the detail analysis. This is exactly what I was looking for.
              1. Between Unitech Sunbreeze (Sec 69) and Vista ( Sec 70), what looks better? Sunbreeze is close to Sohna and Golf Rd but Vista is bang on Golf Rd. I personally feel that living very close to busy Rd ( Vista) should be a disadvantage in future.
              2. Also analyzing NRI Residency Sec-45 since few weeks. Location looks good and should give good appreciation if Builder delivers what he is promising on paper.

Comment

Thanks a lot Rashmi..
                Just to update, i called eldeco today and as per them whole project on sector 107 is being developed in partnership..Its not marketing partner alone, eldeco is partner in complete project execution..What do you think about this project after this response?

Comment

One more thing, how do you rate DLF manesar in comparison with 4 places of investment earlier mentioned??

Comment

Originally posted by mini1234 View Post
                    One more thing, how do you rate DLF manesar in comparison with 4 places of investment earlier mentioned??
                    Look for DLF Heights thread.
                    Last edited July 14 2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X