Centrum Park, India Bulls, Sector 103, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 1 2019
645 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Centrum Park, India Bulls, Sector 103, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    Rashmi, Thanks for the detail analysis. This is exactly what I was looking for.
    1. Between Unitech Sunbreeze (Sec 69) and Vista ( Sec 70), what looks better? Sunbreeze is close to Sohna and Golf Rd but Vista is bang on Golf Rd. I personally feel that living very close to busy Rd ( Vista) should be a disadvantage in future.
    2. Also analyzing NRI Residency Sec-45 since few weeks. Location looks good and should give good appreciation if Builder delivers what he is promising on paper.
    In my opinion, the closer to Sohna Road the better. Sunbreeze anyday better than Vista. I personally like Tulip more. They have less diversified projects (limited to sec69). Construction quality of previous projects (though small ones) very good.

Regarding NRI residency (45 Noida) I am still waiting for some internal indepth information (regarding approvals from NOIDA authorities and genuine land deal papers). Will be available in couple of days. I'm planning to invest myself in NRI, if all information comes positive.
    Last edited May 26 2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rashmi_sweet23 View Post
      In my opinion, the closer to Sohna Road the better. Sunbreeze anyday better than Vista. I personally like Tulip more. They have less diversified projects (limited to sec69). Construction quality of previous projects (though small ones) very good.

Regarding NRI residency (45 Noida) I am still waiting for some internal indepth information (regarding approvals from NOIDA authorities and genuinine land deal papers). Will be available in couple of days. I'm planning to invest myself in NRI, if all information comes positive.
      Please update once you figure out all the details. I will also book if things look good.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        Please update once you figure out all the details. I will also book if things look good.
        Things are not looking good, Vinay ! Info from Sec 6 (Admin office, Noida) is not promising.

Comment

Thanks much..

Originally posted by rashmi_sweet23 View Post
          Things are not looking good, Vinay ! Info from Sec 6 (Admin office, Noida) is not promising.
          Thanks for the update Rashmi. I really appreciate the information you have shared for NRI Residency. RE market is very enticing but one wrong move can make things upside down.

Comment

What do you think about the location of Raheja Vedaanta and how much time it will take for the adjoining area to develop?

Comment

Hi Rashmi,

Am eagerly looking to invest in gurgaon, Being outsider facing challenges...

I being hearing and also approached by many agents for vatika floors. How is builder? appreciation? Location? Accessibility?

Appreciate your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by himanshu_pec View Post
                What do you think about the location of Raheja Vedaanta and how much time it will take for the adjoining area to develop?
                Himanshu you are relying on Northern Periphery Road (Dwarka Expressway) for appreciation. See post #2 in this thread only.
                I would prefer location 37D (Ramprastha) over 108 (Raheja). Having said that, Raheja has very good reputation among brokers and Raheja projects sell quicker than others.

Comment

Rashmi ,

Need your expert advise on Orris Builder (Sector 85, carnation and aster court project).

Arvind

Comment

Hi Dhinchak : Regarding India Bulls Centrum Park :
                    Advantage : First project so has to be succesfull, Indiabulls will put good quality
                    Very Near to Delhi,Dwarka, and Airport, good location for people whose job is in Delhi
                    Rate is good only in India bulls, rest are sold out and not cheap despite location.
                    NPR (Dwarka Expressway has been put on fast track) see my weblinks in other posts ...
                    Raheja's construction is already underway and many floors are constructed already
                    Concerns : All depends on NPR, if NPR happens in next 1,2 years its good
                    There is new palam vihar private colony, as per my site visit and analysis on google, the NPR (Northern Periphery Road) or Dwarka expressway will cross this colony. Now I am not sure apart from few projects by Raheja, Indiabulls, Mahindra, Spire,what will be build on rest of the land. U see u have to judge how it will look like in future also.
                    New palam vihar is a semideveloped colony.
                    This area is restricted by railway line at one side and canal or drain (big one) on the other side. So the exit and entries are limited to NPR
                    Hope : The NPR (Northern Periphery Road) has been put on fast track by HUDA
                    My personal assessment is : this road activiity will start this year from Najafgarh road.
                    And for mini1234

I will advise : (for investment)
                    1. Sohana road
                    2. Sec 82-83, 77 (along the NH-8 highway) then a bit inside
                    3. Dwarka Expressway 100+ sectors
                    4. Sec 37C 37D
                    5. A will not recommend projects on Pataudi road, u need to wait for them

In Noida :
                    1. I had narrowed down Eldeco Sharnam Sec 107 , visited the site
                    and liked the place and location.
                    Any other near this area, I think Sec 110 , 3C and some other
                    2. Greater Noida, nearer to sectors with habitation
                    Personally I liked G.Noida over Noida and Gurgaon as a place for living.
                    as of now ...

Comment

Can the members throw some light on comparision of

1) Sec 75,76,77,78 of Noida

Vs

2) GGN Sohna Road projects.

Thanks in advance.
                      Digvijay

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X