Hi All,

I have an opinion which i thought of sharing with the forum. I have observed that builders have recently started rising the prices & must be planning to pass on a fraction of it as discounts during festival season. I am in process of finalizing a property & thought of waiting till Diwali is over but will that make sense because rates are increasing almost on monthly basis. Another price increase in planned during this month end for most projects. Comments please.....
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    Hi All,

I have an opinion which i thought of sharing with the forum. I have observed that builders have recently started rising the prices & must be planning to pass on a fraction of it as discounts during festival season. I am in process of finalizing a property & thought of waiting till Diwali is over but will that make sense because rates are increasing almost on monthly basis. Another price increase in planned during this month end for most projects. Comments please.....

the builders try to make the most of festive season/nri coming to india.
    the next price revision/launches should happen in navratra. with the shradh period running there will be very few people buying so i dont expect much to change for next 15 days but dont wait for diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Fix your price negotiations now, but buy after Shradh is over.
    CommentQuote