Anyone has pricing details?

What about the builder and location?
Read more
332 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • today current price is 4350 less 100 i.e 4250. their 3 bhk 1650 is available at 4050...

Originally Posted by leoboy
    i got information from some broker that Today is planning to launch the second phase with price in range of 4200-4300 sq ft.
    the reason quoted by the broker for such price is that
    1) digging work for the first phase has started(which i also saw physically as mentioned in my last posts)
    2) also in that area chd is charging some what similar prices.

Has anyone got any news regarding or updates for 2nd phase of the project......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    today current price is 4350 less 100 i.e 4250. their 3 bhk 1650 is available at 4050...

Hey Amit,

Is this company price? Is this in phaze 2 or phaze 1? What i got to know from them nearly a week before that 2BHK were sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Just got the news from brokers that

Today is officially launching there canary greens at marriott, gurgaon in evening.
    ALL BROKERS ARE INVITED.

hopefully they will invite the customers also,............:)
    CommentQuote
  • this is phase 2 price. 2 bhk available at this price.

Originally Posted by pdinvestment
    Hey Amit,

Is this company price? Is this in phaze 2 or phaze 1? What i got to know from them nearly a week before that 2BHK were sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Have they managed to sell anything? I really doubt.

If somebody could share numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    Have they managed to sell anything? I really doubt.

If somebody could share numbers.

I guess they would have else they will not come up with 2nd phaze & that too at higher price.
    CommentQuote
  • have sold 2 bhks largely.. sizes above 1900 have huge inventory...

Originally Posted by pdinvestment
    I guess they would have else they will not come up with 2nd phaze & that too at higher price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pdinvestment

It's a ploy to catch unknowing buyers. Not everyone in the market does checks. Lot of people just buy in hype.

Even CHD is selling Ph-3 at 4200. But resale you should be able to get 3600. They too have onventory lying
    CommentQuote
  • forget 3600.. enough people wanting to seel at 3400-3450 also :)

Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    It's a ploy to catch unknowing buyers. Not everyone in the market does checks. Lot of people just buy in hype.

Even CHD is selling Ph-3 at 4200. But resale you should be able to get 3600. They too have onventory lying
    CommentQuote
  • I have an offer for 3500 & looks to be negotiable .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have an offer for 3500 & looks to be negotiable .

if you have offer at that price then what are you waiting for...... go and grab it.....:)

Any tom,dick and harry is offering price higher than that in this area..

Also with excavation work in progress and DLF plots at back of the site the prices seems to appreciate provided today continues with the goodwork they have done till now........
    CommentQuote
  • Not interested in Today's .
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy a 3BHK in Today Canary Greens for my own use.
    I have few questions:
    1- Which one is better, Phase-I or Phase-II(upcoming)?
    2- I heard that the entry of Phase-II will be from the road which is next to Unitech Residences. Is that true?
    3- Which broker is offering the maximum dealer discount and how much is the discount?

Any ideas?
    CommentQuote
  • got msg from broker that today is launching II phase in canary greens

2/3 Bhk with tentative rate of 4350 psft/-

Any Ideas????
    CommentQuote
  • In my point of view it's right information. Same like you I read this information and searched in google to get full detail. I got a web link which shows rate list-todaycanarygreens.
    CommentQuote