Friends,

I am looking for 4 BHK apartment in Gurgaon (in main Gurgaon, not in sector 8x,9x) for end use. I have seen Ireo Uptown, Skyon, Conscient Heritage One, Victory Valley, Bestech PVSN. With my budget and preference for RTM, I have shortlisted following 2 properties. ( I am still open for any other property if somebody has any suggestions)

Conscient Heritage One - 2500 sqft ( super area increased from 2390)
Bestech Park View Spa next - 2635 sqft

Following are the pros and cons as per my research:

Pros of PVSN: Decent size society(number of towers), lots of greenery, lots of open spaces,
Cons of PVSN: Location

Pros of Conscient Heritage One: Construction quality, Layouts, Location, Club
Cons: Small society ( 3 towers only), less open space as compared to PVSN

Request you to provide your suggestions on these 2 properties. I am also open to any other property.

PS: I am currently living in TCN in Sector-50. I like the greenery and overall ambience of Nirvana country. Its just that I dont want to invest in Unitech property at this stage.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arora53
    Friends,

I am looking for 4 BHK apartment in Gurgaon (in main Gurgaon, not in sector 8x,9x) for end use. I have seen Ireo Uptown, Skyon, Conscient Heritage One, Victory Valley, Bestech PVSN. With my budget and preference for RTM, I have shortlisted following 2 properties. ( I am still open for any other property if somebody has any suggestions)

Pros of PVSN: Decent size society(number of towers), lots of greenery, lots of open spaces,

Request you to provide your suggestions on these 2 properties. I am also open to any other property.

PS: I am currently living in TCN in Sector-50. I like the greenery and overall ambience of Nirvana country. Its just that I dont want to invest in Unitech property at this stage.

Bestech .... I dont see a location benefit of Heritage one.... compared to PVSN. You have clear roads from GCX in both scenarios.... Bestech is far better ...

consider this - you spend ~60% of your life at home and about 30% in office, only a few minutes a day in travel... having a great place to stay is more important for me :)

I feel Bestech colonies are very good and offer a better quality of life.... in terms of facilities and general layouts
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks tony0611; for your views.

I am also researching Bestech Park view city 2 on Sohna road. I like the 4 bhk flat layout. Park View city 2 location is also much better than PVSN. Yes, traffic is a problem but can be lived with vis-a-vis its location advantage.

Can you please share your view on PV2 too?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arora53
    Friends,

Hi,

NC is very good.I happened to see Ireo Corridors . Do check the amenities , greenery , football ground, cricket nets, schools, medical care etc within Ireo Corridors. For a 1920sqft, 3+s, first floor, there is a deal in the market , of rent adjustment till possession, in this .
    CommentQuote