3 and 4 BHK Low Rise Independent Floors starting at 52.65 Lacs on Golf Course Extn Road

Accommodation
3BHK & 4BHK

Area
1300 Sq.ft 240 Sq.Yds
1500 Sq.ft 300 Sq.Yds
1800 Sq.ft 350 Sq.Yds

Possession
24 to 30 Months

Developer
Splendor Landbase Limited

About Splendor
The finest amenities, innovative architecture, signature interiors, quality construction – these attributes define Splendor Landbase Limited .
Splendor Landbase Limited is promoted by Senior Technocrats from the Splendor Group with extensive experience in Property Management & Development ,focusing on Infrastructure projects in Delhi, NCR, UP and Punjab.
Splendor Group, with grand history of over 25 years, has grown into a multi dimensional organization excelling in the fields of Engineering, Consultancy, Information Technology, Real Estate Development and Property Management services. The company has been successful in making its presence felt in North India with dynamic projects. As a part of the Company’s EHS policy and social commitment to the `Global Human Society’, all our upcoming projects and complexes are constructed as ECO Friendly Buildings thereby conserving natural resources & fossil fuel.

Splendor Floors Sector 62 Gurgaon | Key Distance
30mins from IGI Airport, 5kms from NH-8, Next to the planned Metro Corridor, On the Golf Course Ext. Road, Close to the planned Metro Station, Road on the northern periphery, Well connected by a 60m access

Splendor Floors Sector 62 Gurgaon | Common Amenities
Swimming Pool, Kids Play Areas, 100% Power Backup, Secure Gated Community, Jogging Tracks, Gymnasium, Landscaped Garden, Solar Based Street Lights, Hot Water Systems, Organized Waste Management System.

Bank Finance
Yes, from all leading Housing Finance companies

Licenses and Approvals
All Licenses for construction and promotion received.

Booking Procedure
PRE-BOOKING – OPEN

Members please comment about this builder reputation & expected ROI from short / long term point of view...
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Members,

Whats your take on the splendor floors....Any idea of teh track record of the builder....

I believe it is better to invest on the Golf Course Extension/Sohna Road as these areas will see more apreciation during upswing and less downturn during bad times...

It would have made sense to look at the Sec 80-100 projects had they been priced properly, but with the whole of market looking overpriced, a safer bet would be areas which will see development earlier..like the Extension Road and Sohna Road. Having said that it is important to look invest with a known deveoper (one of the most important criteria along with the location)....

Senir Members - Venky, Manoja, Tinesha, Rashmi..I would appreciate your comments on this

Best Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Brother,

I spoke with one of the person on number mentioned on their website. They are not sounding prefessional. I would not recommend them. In current market where price has gone up so much, i do not see this rapid growth to sustain & hence i suggest you go for reputed builder where you can exit easily with some / decent profit (if you are speculator & wish to invest). If you want to stay, you would want quality house & that also is not guranteed from such not so well know builder.

PD
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks PD...I am actually a medium to long term investor and not a speculator, I would want to hold the investment anywhere from 3-10 + years, but I am fearing to enter this market at these obnoxious prices...but at the same time dont want to be left behind in case the rally continues..so a catch 22 situation

I am also keen to invest in with a reputed uilder , but there are no such projects except Godrej, which looks really overpriced 3500 like all the other projects like Vipul in the vicinity.....

Ideally the right investmet as per my knowledge would be with a reputed builder on Sohna Road/ Extension road but there are no new projects like that and the existing ones are at unbelievable premium

Regards,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks PD...I am actually a medium to long term investor and not a speculator, I would want to hold the investment anywhere from 3-10 + years, but I am fearing to enter this market at these obnoxious prices...but at the same time dont want to be left behind in case the rally continues..so a catch 22 situation

I am also keen to invest in with a reputed uilder , but there are no such projects except Godrej, which looks really overpriced 3500 like all the other projects like Vipul in the vicinity.....

Ideally the right investmet as per my knowledge would be with a reputed builder on Sohna Road/ Extension road but there are no new projects like that and the existing ones are at unbelievable premium

Regards,
    Amit

I under stand the dilemma to be sidelines or to take the the plunge.
    My personal view is to avoid sohna rd/gc extn for next some time and stick to new launches on nh8.
    still if your bet is on that area then go for the emaar/ireo prop in resale. you would get them at about 4500. although you will have to factor in the upfront payment/black component but it would be better than the new launches of unknown builders. could also look at today launch as and when it happens at about 36-3800. on sohna rd.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    I under stand the dilemma to be sidelines or to take the the plunge.
    My personal view is to avoid sohna rd/gc extn for next some time and stick to new launches on nh8.
    still if your bet is on that area then go for the emaar/ireo prop in resale. you would get them at about 4500. although you will have to factor in the upfront payment/black component but it would be better than the new launches of unknown builders. could also look at today launch as and when it happens at about 36-3800. on sohna rd.

Hi,

My personal view is to go for Bestech pre launch as it would be realtively cheaper (Around 3100-3200 per sq feet) as compare to vipul & godrej etc. If you have deper pocket, try Today's where expected price is around 3700 per sq feet If you have long term horizon (>2 yrs) & money to pump in so that u can hold on, go for bestech as it is also known for qulaity of construction & timely possession.
    If you have money, you can even consider Bestech Spark view spa next (sector 67) in resale for around 4300 sq feet.
    If you fall somewhere in between, go for today.
    Hope it helps.

PD
    CommentQuote
  • Splendor Builder Floors Sector 62 gurgaon

Hi ,

I am new to the forum,

Would appreciate if you guys have any latest updates on Splendor Floors in Sector 62 , Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Company is not good. They also launched Splendor Galleria Sec-83, Gurgaon in 2010. Collected money from investor and now saying they can't launch the project after keeping money for more than 2 yrs . Not the trust worthy company.

Totally fraud !!!!!

Pls. be careful ......
    CommentQuote
  • what happened to this project??? did it ever get launched?
    CommentQuote
  • That was the first project I came across when I came out of my sleep to invest in Gurgaon RE. Luckily I invested in Emaar (Emerald Hills) instead of these guys...never heard anything of these guys after that...
    CommentQuote
  • Is this the came builder which has come up with shops and studio apartments in sector 62
    CommentQuote