Hello everyone,

I am initiating this thread for the Palm Studios project within Emaar MGF Palm Drive Project, as I couldn't find any,specifically talking about Palm Studios on IREF. I am viewing Studios as a prospect for my end use.
I recently Visited the site and could see that the construction is ongoing in Studios. As per the dealers, Emaar will be handing over the flats within next 2 months, my view is it will take another 6 months if not more. As per Emaar officials, OC is awaited for Studios.

My few queries:
1. Now that Emaar and MGF has parted ways(as I heard) , is there any truth in the delivery dates mentioned by dealers.
2. Will Palm Studios residents have the same passage from within Palm Drive, for incoming and outgoing.
3. Will the amenities like club houses, Gyms lawns etc be sharable for Palm Drive and Palm Studios.
4. On one of the forums, I could see some one mention the congested forecast for Palm Studios as there are 8 flats on 1 floor and more than 15 floors.
5. Any negatives that are worth mentioning for Palm Studios.

Requesting experienced users/experts to shed some light.

regds.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • palm studios is close to getting completed, the towers are ready and only some internal installations are remaining. emaar mgf is saying that they will hand it over by November this year as OC is expected shortly. ;)

clubhouse is already functional in palm drive which will also be available to residents of palm studios. also, I have visited the clubhouse and it’s really amazing, especially the mini-cinema hall, gym and spa.

after taking over, emaar is looking to try n push construction, maybe that’s why the dealer must have mentioned delivery in two months. but it should not take more than 4-5 months to get handover. rates of all emaar projects on the golf course extension are climbing since the news of demerger, so palm studios should hopefully fetch good returns.

palm studios is good only for a nuclear family due to the apartment design (like studio apartment), so see if it suits you before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaneeb
    Hello everyone,

I am initiating this thread for the Palm Studios project within Emaar MGF Palm Drive Project, as I couldn't find any,specifically talking about Palm Studios on IREF. I am viewing Studios as a prospect for my end use.
    I recently Visited the site and could see that the construction is ongoing in Studios. As per the dealers, Emaar will be handing over the flats within next 2 months, my view is it will take another 6 months if not more. As per Emaar officials, OC is awaited for Studios.

My few queries:
    1. Now that Emaar and MGF has parted ways(as I heard) , is there any truth in the delivery dates mentioned by dealers.
    2. Will Palm Studios residents have the same passage from within Palm Drive, for incoming and outgoing.
    3. Will the amenities like club houses, Gyms lawns etc be sharable for Palm Drive and Palm Studios.
    4. On one of the forums, I could see some one mention the congested forecast for Palm Studios as there are 8 flats on 1 floor and more than 15 floors.
    5. Any negatives that are worth mentioning for Palm Studios.

Requesting experienced users/experts to shed some light.

regds.

1: See ...reality is ...they will apply for OC in Aug.
    2: Thats only Passage but cornered flat ...u will feel like EWS flats n paid 1 CR for same .
    3: No one know ..when u get possession ...y to looose interest on 1 CR so wait
    4: Same facilities but 6 K for Maintenance for 2 BHK
    5:I agree ... it will like chawll of Mumbai's ...gonna to congested ....8 flats ..only 2 lifts
    6: DONT BUY UNDER CONSTRUCTION PROPERTY wait till possesion
    7: Its better to stay on rent first in same society n check for +- then decide as u gonna spend u r whole life earnings
    8: so many better options available in market y to look for EWS kind of flats ..with cost of 1 cr
    CommentQuote
  • Thx Prujyo; for the valuable comments... Dear shrinathti; agree with you on the nuclear family part although not sure on that handover expectation of 4 to 5 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not invest a cent in EMAAR MGF as of now. Since the breakup all aspects concerning their buildings are highly opaque. Even if you are getting a great deal. Past one year, they have been saying, things are going to be fine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaneeb
    Thx Prujyo; for the valuable comments... Dear shrinathti; agree with you on the nuclear family part although not sure on that handover expectation of 4 to 5 months.

but r u fine spending 1 CR n staying in EWS ??? thats my question ...or 8 flats in one floor ..

.on avg...4 people in one family ...32 people on one floor ...imagine kios
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marko77
    Do not invest a cent in EMAAR MGF as of now. Since the breakup all aspects concerning their buildings are highly opaque. Even if you are getting a great deal. Past one year, they have been saying, things are going to be fine.

I agree dont buy Emaar ...IREO far better
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the final demand being raised by Emaar? I am looking to connect with other buyers to understand how they are reacting to the delayed handover without any compensation. Pls respond if you are part of the buyer's community for Palm Studios.

Neeta
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • tintin551 years ago
      Hi, could you give me your phone number? I am also have the apartment which was handed over without any penalty.
  • Looking for a good size 2BHK on GCX. Palm Studios and IREO Uptown are the only options I can find. Please suggest.

Palm Studios: Superb Location but Okayish layout. Any Pros n Cons?

Ireo Uptown: Very Nice layout, but poor location and pricey.

All comments and suggestions are welcome.
    CommentQuote