HUDA Affordable Housing scheme in Gurgaon file an application & checkout results in draw just like DDA. Pivotal Paradise Affordable sector 62 Gurgaon have all amenities like power back up, securities, open area, kids play area. In pivotal infrastructure sector 62 gurgaon For confirm booking Management quota units available at Affordable homes india
Read more
Reply
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    Originally Posted by Roshni AHI
    HUDA Affordable Housing scheme in Gurgaon file an application & checkout results in draw just like DDA. Pivotal Paradise Affordable sector 62 Gurgaon have all amenities like power back up, securities, open area, kids play area. In pivotal infrastructure sector 62 gurgaon For confirm booking Management quota units available at Affordable homes india


    when they are supposed to publish advertisement and which newspaper
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Below is Pivotal's denial for the pre-launch of this project - Paradise at Sector 62.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    It's all fake, they are selling forms.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Even my friend has paid 1.5 Lacs to Anil Ahuja for confirmed booking. Brokers are claiming 7-8-9-10 Lakh but ground story is that they are selling at 1.5 Lakh for 2 BHK and 2.5 Lacs for 3 BHK.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Yes, that's what I heard. Premium of 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs. If anyone is charging about that then the extra is going to the brokers pocket.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I would suggest to talk to Anil directly and close it.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Can you please provide me with contact number of Mr. Anil Ahuja? Kindly PM me the same. thanks
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    I am also interested in investing in this project. Please pass on the contact details of Mr. Anil.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by Mahesh Rana
    I am also interested in investing in this project. Please pass on the contact details of Mr. Anil.


    I am also interested in the project. Kindly provided.m the details
    CommentQuote
    • Complaints
    • Legal & Taxation
    Pivotal Paradise Affordable Housing, Sector 62, Gurgaon

    Originally Posted by mukeshkwal
    Even my friend has paid 1.5 Lacs to Anil Ahuja for confirmed booking. Brokers are claiming 7-8-9-10 Lakh but ground story is that they are selling at 1.5 Lakh for 2 BHK and 2.5 Lacs for 3 BHK.



    Kindly share the name of the company of Mr Anil Ahuja as according to the brokers I spoke to they are charging 7 or 8 lacs premium.

    Kindly lodge a complaint against pivotal developer as they are not selling the forms in the market it's only available for people opting for confirm allotment .

    Please veterans & all the well read members on the subject tell me how can we all lodge a complaint against this malpractice ?
    CommentQuote
    • Legal & Taxation
    The forms are available at faridabad office and u need t take along with u 2 affidavit of 10 and 100. Further they are accepting drafts only. Also take original I'd proof with u.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Thursday is a holiday, co. Officials told me nd Saturday is the last day for application. So it's best u go tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
    • Legal & Taxation
    Pivotal Paradise Affordable Housing, Sector 62, Gurgaon

    Can someone tell me whether they have come up with newspaper ad regarding the scheme ?

    If yes,kindly share the copy here in order to verify what the fellow member quoted that last day for application is 27thAugust or Saturday which is very unlikely in best of my knowledge.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    rgt nw it is nt uploading frm cell phone, but trust me . I had applied yesterday. D take along with u above mentioned docs , golden opportunity t get the flat , few people have applied. Address is om shubham tower, neelam batra road, near neelam chowk , faridabad
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Which newspaper had the advertisement come out in?
    CommentQuote