Guys, has anybody heard about this? One of my friends who is in real estate business called me and discussed the same, please get in touch with all your contacts and get this info. This is simply lucrative. :bab (59):
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by varundev11
    Guys, has anybody heard about this? One of my friends who is in real estate business called me and discussed the same, please get in touch with all your contacts and get this info. This is simply lucrative. :bab (59):

It would be great if you can put the details of the project here
    CommentQuote
  • sec-67 30 lacs

bro, thats what i m trying to find out, thats why posted here.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems someone is giving 2BHK (750 sqft super area 4000 Rs. psf) 30 Lacs. Anyways looking forward for this option.

750 sqft super area means about 525 sqft carpet area, 150 sqft living room, 100*2 sqft each for two bedrooms, 50 sqft kitechen, 50*2 sqft toilet & a small balcny. Howzzthat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    It seems someone is giving 2BHK (750 sqft super area 4000 Rs. psf) 30 Lacs. Anyways looking forward for this option.

750 sqft super area means about 525 sqft carpet area, 150 sqft living room, 100*2 sqft each for two bedrooms, 50 sqft kitechen, 50*2 sqft toilet & a small balcny. Howzzthat?

hey you missed your desired specifications...don't u? ;-)
    Modular kitchen, chimney, marble/wooden flooring, shower enclosure...what else? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ha Ha Ha, you might not even get the wall in that budget my friend..... it will be only that carpet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    Ha Ha Ha, you might not even get the wall in that budget my friend..... it will be only that carpet

Thank God you said that.
    So that means, you will have open kitchen, open bathrooms (2 nos. you said?), 2 rooms(?) and 1 hall.....all without walls...hahahaha

All carpeted ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes only markings for your convenience
    CommentQuote
  • sec-67 2bhk

yeah, the scheme is for economically weaker section, the real price is way less than 30 lacs, its the total price including premium, we all may laugh loud now but we all should not repent once the opportunity is gone.
    CommentQuote
  • We are not laughing yaar but these are few things that builders do. So beware
    CommentQuote
  • Vardhman soceity

Originally Posted by varundev11
    yeah, the scheme is for economically weaker section, the real price is way less than 30 lacs, its the total price including premium, we all may laugh loud now but we all should not repent once the opportunity is gone.

Not sure, if you are talking about this :

http://www.99acres.com/Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Sector-67-Gurgaon-Gurgaon-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-D3205998

Heard that Vardhman is building budget housing soceity in Sector 67. Not sure.
    CommentQuote
  • sec-67 2 bhk

yes this is the one I am talking about. Vardhman builders, govt scheme, for EWS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varundev11
    yes this is the one I am talking about. Vardhman builders, govt scheme, for EWS.

EWS schemes have fixed criteria for allotment. how can we think of allotment in these until and unless you are planning to buy in your drivers/maids name.
    and if this is so then I hope you are aware that each housing unit which comes up has EWS appt so its better to try and get one in BELAIRE/CLOSE/VIPUL rather than :bab (45):Vardhaman
    CommentQuote