Members ,

pls help to decide between original booking in DLF NEW town height(townhouse) or should i book in spire south 68.

im looking for end use

i work in gurgaon area and have a school going kid. i dont mind waiting for 3 yrs for project completion.

also location wise , is dlf express greens better than new town heights ?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    Members ,

pls help to decide between original booking in DLF NEW town height(townhouse) or should i book in spire south 68.

im looking for end use

i work in gurgaon area and have a school going kid. i dont mind waiting for 3 yrs for project completion.

Both Location wise and and self use wise:- Sector 68 would be better than M-1, Manesar and M-1 manesar is better than sector 92 at least for upto 5 years horizon... After 5 years may be story can reverse and Sector 92 can be better than M-1 manesar.

But DLF is much renowned builder than spire... Seniors plz comment on credibility of Spire...

In between which size unit you looking in Spire... Is it orignal booking and wat rate are you getting?
    CommentQuote
  • looking at penthouse 2742 sqft in spire. getting at abt 2860 per sqft ...

and in DLf, looking at 3090 townhouse
    CommentQuote
  • U r comparing Sohna rd. with Manesar. The answer is quiite Obvious. What returns u will get in Sohna rd. in 4 /5 years, u might get similar returns in Manesar in the next 7 to 8 years .
    CommentQuote
  • Is something still available in DLF town heights??
    I am just seing around as i have lost hope on DLF sec 73 and godrej.
    CommentQuote
  • If u r interested in DLF Sec. 73 plots & Godrej project , do not lose hope , they have not even been launched yet. U have to learn to be patient

DLF Town heights should be available . Talk to a few brokers to get the price & the availability.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF new town heights in sec 85-86 ,90 has lot of connectivity issues. as per my knowledge original investors are stuck as they are not able to sell it in resale market. External development will take 3-5 years to develop and for that area to be livable. You can also check yahoo group newtownheights to get more details. My friend has a 3 BHK flat in sec 90.

DLF gave them 20% discount in 2008-2009 when market was down. now that discount is lifted and new buyers have to pay that difference.

If you are an end user It is definitely No No

Even for investment It may not be good as BSP has increased by only 100 to 200 rs in last 2.5 years.
    there are lot of people who bought in early 2008 and got 20% discount from DLF.
    CommentQuote
  • Most of these Sectors have connectivity/infrastructure issues .

For investment purpose/ end use in all these sectors , u have to have a 5/6 years plus perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    Members ,

im looking for end use

as far as i think and also advice you to go with the brand name like dlf
    it will give you more confidence and premium also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkurKalra
    Is something still available in DLF town heights??
    I am just seing around as i have lost hope on DLF sec 73 and godrej.

yes there are many options there
    but in resale only
    if you want to go with fresh bookings then you have to go with current prices i.e. 6250 psf is the price of dlf's new upcoming project in sector 86

for furthor inquiry and details you can contact on 9718883553
    regards
    Anoop singh
    CommentQuote