Hi All,

I am planning to purchase a 204 sq yard sized builder floor at sector 23 Gurgaon.
I am getting a good deal for the second floor which includes roof rights.

Broker has informed me that if in near future, HUDA allows to carry some sort of construction on the roof, you will be at great profit by constructing as per your requirement.

My question is this, that if i make the deal for the floor including roof rights, does that make me the sole owner of the roof?
Can i construct on the roof as per my need, if allowed by HUDA in future?

Looking for esteemed forum members suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For how much are you getting this floor please advise? How much is the apprx cost of 2nd floor with roof right? How many bedroom n toilets? Does it have stilt parking? What is the tentative cost of 204 sq yard plot in that area? I am also looking for a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Pkmil
    CommentQuote
  • Pls. advise some feedback on above query
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssahni
    Pkmil

Pls. revert with your comments
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are in the range of 65 to 75K, based on listings on portals.
    CommentQuote
  • Without NOC from the owners of Ground & First floor, you will not be able to construct on the roof. And no co-owner will give you NOC with being paid for letting go of his share of land. I am presuming in the current scenario the land ownership is divided between all 3 floors, hence 33.33% approx each. If you construct 3rd floor the land now stands divided between Ground / First / second & Third. hence 25% land share each. The rest of the owners have to agree to this. Hence NOC is required.

My advise don't buy the property from the prospective of making third floor. It might never happen.
    CommentQuote