Hi All,

Can you please suggest some reasonably priced project which are expected to be offered for possesion in 1 to 1.5 yr from now..
this is for end use... so won't mind paying a little premium prices over new project which would take atleast 3-4 yr to complete....

I saw yesterday BPTP park serene...
I am not a fan of BPTP and their reputation in faridabad is too bad... but in ggn they seem to be working on it... they have 7-8 towers which are already 6-7 floors ready (framework)...
park serene expected to completed in 1.5 yrs time
but the approach is currently bad and proposed sector roads would take time to be in place ....

on similar lines are there any projects ...

pls suggest
Read more
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • See Uppal's Canary residence in Sector 78. Excellent floor plans. I am told that it is more than 70 % complete & should be offered for possession in about 1 to max. 1.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj,
    whats the price and sizes they are offering?
    CommentQuote
  • Canary residence is available at about 3100/3150 ( all inclusive ). 2,3 BHK's & penthouses.

This price was about 10 days old & may have changed now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Manoj,
    whats the price and sizes they are offering?

the sizes are 2bhk 1227/1257 and 3bhk 1662.
    the prices are about 2700-2900 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • Actually nothing much available for possession in the next 1/1.5 years. If i am wrong, kindly correct me.

Most of the projects, i am aware of r 3 yrs. and plus from delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Dealer number

Originally Posted by AmitMM

the sizes are 2bhk 1227/1257 and 3bhk 1662.
    the prices are about 2700-2900 bsp

Hi AmitMM

Could you please tell me the agent's number. i want to purchase a 2BHK here.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit kindly provide with me too with the agents no for Canary Residence.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Canary is on resale, no fresh bookings.

Contact a few brokers in the market , to get the price & availability , but i suspect, because of the sudden jump in rates in GGN, sellers would be holding back & nothing much in Canary would be up for resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Any particular reason why Canary is cheaper then Emmar & Godrej.

Emmar & Godrej are big brands and just cant be compared with Uppal's but still the price difference is huge.

Uppal at 2900/

Emmar at 3750/

Godrej at 4000/
    CommentQuote
  • Canary is not right on NH8. Its about a Km. inside ( i am not sure of the exact distance , never been to the site) & on a patch of land which is quite secluded (Many people will not like to stay there).
    CommentQuote
  • other options

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Canary is not right on NH8. Its about a Km. inside ( i am not sure of the exact distance , never been to the site) & on a patch of land which is quite secluded (Many people will not like to stay there).

Hi Manoj

What are the other options we have?? Why Ramprasth edge tower is also at 2800 /sft (Without Discount). i guess they are giving possession in dec'12
    CommentQuote
  • Price of a project is primarily dependent on Location & builder.

Ramprastha is not a Class A builder & cannot be compared to Emaar/Godrej etc. Location wise too , Ramprastha doesn't stand in comparison. Ramprastha is more middle class , whereas Emaar/Godrej , r basically supposed to be upmarket.

U r wanting to compare a-p-p-l-e-s & oranges.
    CommentQuote
  • manoja

what category builder would be spire ? A, B or yet to prove ...

what kind of segement would the SPire 68 be ?

is it true that spire will have a huge amphitheater in the 68 project .. with jogging tracks and all that
    CommentQuote
  • Category B

Spire would fall somewhere between Emaar & Ramprastha.

Not aware of amphitheater in the 68 project .. with jogging tracks and all that. I had invested in Spire, South looking at the location & low BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha will become successful since it has funding of an FDI, SARE group.
    Spire again will be successful because of ILD.

Branding of builders become important so that investor's money doesn't go futile as there are less(read no) regulations in india regarding RE investments.

We normally look at earlier execution of projects and sustainability (longetivity) of the company in the market. Good examples are Emmar, DLF, Unitech, HDIL, Rahejas (mumbai), oberois etc. However, new builders with no past yet good ambitious plans and business execution skills might also get preferred. Good examples could be Indiabulls, Mahindra, Godrej, etc.

Then there are builders with no background and unlisted (undisclosed business plans or execution capabilities) but have tons of money because of backing by an FDI. Examples could be Ramprastha, Spire etc. Investing with them is safe as they are not running after money and I have noticed that they are not the ones who appreciates the BSP of their projects so quickly.
    CommentQuote