Dear Friends:

I have been following this forum for a long time now, just like i have been looking for purchasing a residential property in GGN.

Now, after doing some search and with a budget of 65-70L (affordable with CLP), I am looking at the Vistas and Palm Hills. The details of both are as under:

Vistas - Sec. 70: a total cost of abt 70L (1530 sq ft 4000 in resale+EDC/IDC, PLC etc.)

Palm Hills _ Sec 77: a total cost of abt 63 L (1425 sq ft 3500 in resale+EDC/IDC, PLC etc)

I work in gurgaon and would like to purchase for own use. However, being a salaried person, i can shift towns and therefore an early exit is always a looming possibility (though remote at this point). Can you please share your views on which one could be a good option and what should I go for or if there are any other options.

Thanks.
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Both projects r from good builders. See where u would prefer to stay, 3 plus years from now - on the Sohna Road or NH8.

Personally, i would avoid the Sohna rd., since it would be nightmare driving through it, in a few years from now ( when all the projects start getting delivered & end users start moving in)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jvipul
    Dear Friends:

I have been following this forum for a long time now, just like i have been looking for purchasing a residential property in GGN.

Now, after doing some search and with a budget of 65-70L (affordable with CLP), I am looking at the Vistas and Palm Hills. The details of both are as under:

Vistas - Sec. 70: a total cost of abt 70L (1530 sq ft 4000 in resale+EDC/IDC, PLC etc.)

Palm Hills _ Sec 77: a total cost of abt 63 L (1425 sq ft 3500 in resale+EDC/IDC, PLC etc)

I work in gurgaon and would like to purchase for own use. However, being a salaried person, i can shift towns and therefore an early exit is always a looming possibility (though remote at this point). Can you please share your views on which one could be a good option and what should I go for or if there are any other options.

Thanks.

both projects are good for end use. I would though prefer palm hills from resale point of view as offloading vista from 4000 would pose some challenge as lot of stock is from 2900-3100 prices. for emaar most stock would be from 3499 booking.(limited appt sold at 3299).
    also emaar is revising its prices from next week. so 3500 is a good price.
    CommentQuote
  • I would recommend Unitech Vistas. My advise is from the opnion that u would like to live there and should be able to sell anytime...
    Sec 69-70 will soon be habitated areas as compared to Sec 77, Palm hill

You can also look for Tulip Purple, White in sec 69-70
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM,

Any idea of the probable increase in price of Palm Hills , since one of my friends intends to invest there , shortly.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    both projects are good for end use. I would though prefer palm hills from resale point of view as offloading vista from 4000 would pose some challenge as lot of stock is from 2900-3100 prices. for emaar most stock would be from 3499 booking.(limited appt sold at 3299).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    AmitMM,

Any idea of the probable increase in price of Palm Hills , since one of my friends intends to invest there , shortly.

3850 from 10th oct
    CommentQuote
  • & any idea on the current resale price of 1425 sq. feet apartment ? With white & black components.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    3850 from 10th oct
    CommentQuote
    & any idea on the current resale price of 1425 sq. feet apartment ? With white & black components.

its 3500 for 1450 size. the black is between 100-200 rs/sqft
    CommentQuote
    Both projects r from good builders. See where u would prefer to stay, 3 plus years from now - on the Sohna Road or NH8.

Personally, i would avoid the Sohna rd., since it would be nightmare driving through it, in a few years from now ( when all the projects start getting delivered & end users start moving in)

Thanks for your reply, MANOJa. I went to both the sites yesterday. Clearly, as it stands now, Palm Hills has a better approach than Vistas. There have been lot of new abt roads being developed arnd Vistas as well. I made my mind for Palm Hills and are looking for deals at this point. EMaar had just launched a new tower however given the PLC it has, the cost is in upwards of INR 70L, which seems very overpriced. What would you say about the future developments around the area and future appreciation? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM

Hi Amit: Thanks for your reply. Would you know of some reliable dealers who has some units in Palm Hills.
    CommentQuote
  • If u have decided on Palm Hills, go for it , as soon as possible , since as per AmitMM, price of Palm Hills is increasing by Rs. 100 psf , from 10th of this month.

Search the net for the brokers & call a few of them , to get the best deal. I think u should be able to get a discount of about 2 to 3 % on the BSP , from the broker.
    CommentQuote
    If u have decided on Palm Hills, go for it , as soon as possible , since as per AmitMM, price of Palm Hills is increasing by Rs. 100 psf , from 10th of this month.

Search the net for the brokers & call a few of them , to get the best deal. I think u should be able to get a discount of about 2 to 3 % on the BSP , from the broker.

As per the folks on the site, it seems that there are no new units as of now and only resale units are availlable in the 3 BHK category. They had one unit on the 9th floor, with abt 7.0 lakhs of PLC, which i did not opt for. i am unsure about the general trend, but when they increase the price, do they come up with new units?
    CommentQuote
  • They should be releasing new units , with the price increase. That's the normal trend. Emaar should be able to confirm on release of new units.

Otherwise,talk to a few brokers to buy on resale from the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jvipul
    As per the folks on the site, it seems that there are no new units as of now and only resale units are availlable in the 3 BHK category. They had one unit on the 9th floor, with abt 7.0 lakhs of PLC, which i did not opt for. i am unsure about the general trend, but when they increase the price, do they come up with new units?

Emaar has select units in original bookings for 3BHK. they all are the ones facing the central greens having a PLC of 500 rs(725000) .
    It is unlikely that Emaar would be launching 3BHK after the price increase. If at all it happens they would again be PLC units.
    the central green plc makes sense only for end use that also if you get a lower floor.
    for purely investment purpose no point paying such high premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure on this , whether new 3 BHK units r being released or not. Talk to Emaar & clear out the situation.

The other option as discussed already ,is to buy in resale.
    CommentQuote
    Not sure on this , whether new 3 BHK units r being released or not. Talk to Emaar & clear out the situation.

The other option as discussed already ,is to buy in resale.

Manoj I am. had a word with emaar. according to them very unlikey that they will come up with non plc #BHK units(unless they are not sharing this info)
    they do plan to release some 1950 units though.
    CommentQuote