Tulip Group launching new project Tulip Violet in sec- 69, Sohna Road , Gurgaon
3 BHK: 1600 Sq.Ft.
4 BHK: 2000 Sq.Ft.
Basic Sale Price: 3550/- Per Sq.Ft.
IDC & EDC: 335/- Per Sq.Ft.
Car Parking: 3 Lac Rs.
Members please comment if it good 4 short / long term investment .
Read more
944 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3BHK (1600 sqft) will cost close to 85-90 Lacs (All inclusive in Badshahpur). Wonderful deal :o
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rpsingh11 years ago
      Sector road 60 meter wide is under construction and expected to complete 2-3 months. I myself has visited this sector road in Aug, 17
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    3BHK (1600 sqft) will cost close to 85-90 Lacs (All inclusive in Badshahpur). Wonderful deal :o

some calculation error i believe. 3 bhk should work out to 65-66 L. at 3550 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure you will not be able to get the appartment BSP. You must calculate total cost going out of your pocket including the service tax, stamp duty, PLC, EDC/IDC, Parking, IFMS, Clubhouse charges, PBC etc. etc. You will not find the calculation wrond if you add all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    I am sure you will not be able to get the appartment BSP. You must calculate total cost going out of your pocket including the service tax, stamp duty, PLC, EDC/IDC, Parking, IFMS, Clubhouse charges, PBC etc. etc. You will not find the calculation wrond if you add all

hi just for academic purpose
    area 1600
    bsp + edc/idc+ ifms=3550+335+50=3935
    1600 x 3935=6296000
    car park+ club=300000+50000=350000
    service tax works out roughly 2/3%of bsp=150000
    registration 6%= 360000
    power back up =60000/100000
    plc 100 rs 160000

still the total cost from pocket will be not more than 74,00,000

you can save on PLC, registration and broker discount.

This is just an illustration.

I dont like tulip as a company and dont endorse any of their projects.
    i am commenting purely on cost buddy
    any error in above calulation is unintentional :D
    CommentQuote
  • just for information sake amit

how do we save on registartion cost ?
    CommentQuote
  • By selling the apartment, before it gets completed & needs to be registered in yr. name.

Originally Posted by tinku2007
    just for information sake amit

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    just for information sake amit

currentlyyou can save upto 2% by buying prop in your spouse name.

wife only 5%
    joint 6%
    yours only 7%

these may change with time.....
    CommentQuote
  • Ok baaba you win. The cost will be in 80s with stnapduty registration etc & 70 without it. Bottomline is none of us are in favor of the tulip investment with such high cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Tulip Group launching new project Tulip Violet in sec- 69, Sohna Road , Gurgaon

Nothing has been delivered by Tulip yet, All the projects are in construction phase. Though Sohna road is on the prime list for investment but the good society with better builder will give you good return. As per the price you mentioned, I don't think its worth investing. Better wait for 1-2 months...some good projects with reputed builders will be launched.Tulip Group launching new project Tulip Violet in sec- 69, Sohna Road , Gurgaon

Nothing has been delivered by Tulip yet, All the projects are in construction phase. Though Sohna road is on the prime list for investment but the good society with better builder will give you good return. As per the price you mentioned, I don't think its worth investing. Better wait for 1-2 months...some good projects with reputed builders will be launched.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree the price is too high , for the builder. Builder has not delivered any project, till date.

ROI can be OK , nothing great. One should wait for better options
    CommentQuote
  • The project (Violet) has been launched 4000 with 250 of inaugral discount.....

Tulip has revised the prices of its purple project from 2800 in June to 3750 in September....

Booking is still available

On the other hand Spire which has sold everything so far is available 3050

If you look at the entry of Tulip projects it is throug naroow lanes from Badshahpur, where as Spire comes after badshapur and is right on the sohna road.

Memebers advice on the location of the Tulip projects and its attractiveness..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I agree the price is too high , for the builder. Builder has not delivered any project, till date.

ROI can be OK , nothing great. One should wait for better options.
    CommentQuote
  • For the site visit you are taken via Badshapur narrow lanes, but actually this will fall about 500 meter away on Sectoral road from Major Road of Golf Course Extension road , also named as SPR Southern Peripheral Road with Proposed Metro and Unitech's Sunbreeze and Vistas nearby with Spaze commercials in same sector

I would recommend that any project at this location below 4,000 should be pounced at specially at 1600, and 2000 sq. ft as no other project in this area is available at this rate.

Spire is also not right on the Sohna Road and biggest drawback to me is its location being after the Badshapur, and Badshapur is a very congested village choking the Sohna Road even after widening ...

So better pounce at this project ...

Tulip has no negative feedback and have track record of not delaying project and is being transparent
    CommentQuote
  • I am being quoted 3600 ( inclusive of dealer discount ) for this project. What price r u being quoted ?
    CommentQuote
  • 3600 is calculated as 4000 - 250 by company = 3750 - 4% discount = 3600

4% is generally offered on Tulips which is better than 2% in EMaar or Unitech's
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. I know the breakup , i am being quoted the same deal. Just wanted to confirm on the final BSP.
    CommentQuote